• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

:wohoo: WHOOP WHOOP SAMMY!!!!! HELL TO THE YEAH GIRLFRIEND!!!! Did you go and get yourself a BFP lady???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a very merry christmas indeed gal ;) x x x x x mega-chuffed for you missus :) :) :) x x x

Thanks Hun and you would think yeah but I've just looked over my last journal and at this stage last time it was BFP then the next day it turned to BFN... maybe I had a chemical. The IC now hasn't developed how I thought it would and looks vitally BFN although the digi was BFP. what's going on? :(

Yep. You are pregnant! I know you've been through some rough times, so I understand your caution (I'm doing the same thing). But you're pregnant. Yes you are!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

sammy and maxxi - i have everything crossed for you ladies, i really do [-o<

anyone else near to testing or near PUPO?

mrs-g - it's scary over in first tri isn't it!!! The ladies seem lovely, but i think cos i;ve been used to such a small community for the past few years, going over there is like walking into an arena full of people!!! the board moves so fast!

can we not just hide out here .............. ?

much love ladies, thinking of you all the time x x x x

Yeah I like it much better here, there is too much loss in first tri, it scares the hell out of me, I think we should have an assisted conception first tri area so we are weaned in gently, some of the girls there appear to have had it easy, just a couple of months of wham bam thank you mam, and their off to first tri! I'm not moving!!!!!!!!

Least in this area we are all hopeful and know how much it means to get that BFP!

Maxi, it's really difficult waiting for the OTD isn't it, you try and scruntinize every little twinge and convince yourself AF on way. Good Luck

Sammy - I think you might of got your BFP, you might as well accept it and now start worrying about next 8 weeks, I'm still as stressed about the whole thing now as I was before OTD so you might as well just start stressing about whether or not it's gonna stick like me and analyse the fact that every twinge or pain or lack of symptom means an eptopic or MC. Oh the joys of trying to become a mother!!!!! If I have a girl I'm gonna make sure she knows how hard it can be so she doesn't spend her late twentys and early thirty's thinking she's not ready yet and putting it off like I did!

Oh, can you tell i'm snowed in, I've not been this talkative for weeks, I am avoiding irining though whilst watching scary programs about labour and birth on Sky!

Lmao... Your post made me smile!!! ITS A BFP NOW GET OVER IT AND START STRESSING ABOUT POSSIBLE MISCARRIAGE!!! lol. I know what you mean... It's never ending eh? Well while it's still BFP and no AF I suppose it's pacifying... Still not sure this testing will not all end in tears! Nightmare! Xxx

Sorry that wasn't meant to be as blunt as it came accross, I was meaning it in a positive way, i.e. it's all physcological!!!!

sammy and maxxi - i have everything crossed for you ladies, i really do [-o<

anyone else near to testing or near PUPO?

mrs-g - it's scary over in first tri isn't it!!! The ladies seem lovely, but i think cos i;ve been used to such a small community for the past few years, going over there is like walking into an arena full of people!!! the board moves so fast!

can we not just hide out here .............. ?

much love ladies, thinking of you all the time x x x x

Yeah I like it much better here, there is too much loss in first tri, it scares the hell out of me, I think we should have an assisted conception first tri area so we are weaned in gently, some of the girls there appear to have had it easy, just a couple of months of wham bam thank you mam, and their off to first tri! I'm not moving!!!!!!!!

Least in this area we are all hopeful and know how much it means to get that BFP!

Maxi, it's really difficult waiting for the OTD isn't it, you try and scruntinize every little twinge and convince yourself AF on way. Good Luck

Sammy - I think you might of got your BFP, you might as well accept it and now start worrying about next 8 weeks, I'm still as stressed about the whole thing now as I was before OTD so you might as well just start stressing about whether or not it's gonna stick like me and analyse the fact that every twinge or pain or lack of symptom means an eptopic or MC. Oh the joys of trying to become a mother!!!!! If I have a girl I'm gonna make sure she knows how hard it can be so she doesn't spend her late twentys and early thirty's thinking she's not ready yet and putting it off like I did!

Oh, can you tell i'm snowed in, I've not been this talkative for weeks, I am avoiding irining though whilst watching scary programs about labour and birth on Sky!

Lmao... Your post made me smile!!! ITS A BFP NOW GET OVER IT AND START STRESSING ABOUT POSSIBLE MISCARRIAGE!!! lol. I know what you mean... It's never ending eh? Well while it's still BFP and no AF I suppose it's pacifying... Still not sure this testing will not all end in tears! Nightmare! Xxx

Sorry that wasn't meant to be as blunt as it came accross, I was meaning it in a positive way, i.e. it's all physcological!!!!
No I thought it was really funny and really true... It's panic stations all the way through so better soon start stressing about something new and more adventurous!!! Ha ha xxx

i don't envy anyone who is around egg collection/egg transfer at the minute with this snow, can you imagine trying to get to the clinic, my local roads are impassable and the M1 is almost at a standstill! I would be sooooooooo stressed!

:wohoo: WHOOP WHOOP SAMMY!!!!! HELL TO THE YEAH GIRLFRIEND!!!! Did you go and get yourself a BFP lady???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a very merry christmas indeed gal ;) x x x x x mega-chuffed for you missus :) :) :) x x x

Thanks Hun and you would think yeah but I've just looked over my last journal and at this stage last time it was BFP then the next day it turned to BFN... maybe I had a chemical. The IC now hasn't developed how I thought it would and looks vitally BFN although the digi was BFP. what's going on? :(

Yep. You are pregnant! I know you've been through some rough times, so I understand your caution (I'm doing the same thing). But you're pregnant. Yes you are!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I so hope you are right... And if you are I'm going to come over there and give you a great big sloppy kiss! Lol x

i don't envy anyone who is around egg collection/egg transfer at the minute with this snow, can you imagine trying to get to the clinic, my local roads are impassable and the M1 is almost at a standstill! I would be sooooooooo stressed!

God yeah, I know what this is like and we were only going for a scan but the exit junction got closed off and a divert sent us to another road block! It was a Saturday and the hospital called us while we were in the car to say they closing in 15 mins! They are just all heart that hospital! They did wait though but I was über stressed out by the time I got there!

Congratulations Sammy. I've been wanting to say that for a few days now! :yipee:

LOL -- that's *exactly* how I feel right now -- waiting for that 6+5 wk scan next Monday. I keep wondering when it's okay to get excited & to start dreaming about the future. For now, it's like I'm still waiting to clear the next hurdle, the same way I felt during stimms, before egg collection, before the blast stage, before transfer, after transfer . . .

LOL -- that's *exactly* how I feel right now -- waiting for that 6+5 wk scan next Monday. I keep wondering when it's okay to get excited & to start dreaming about the future. For now, it's like I'm still waiting to clear the next hurdle, the same way I felt during stimms, before egg collection, before the blast stage, before transfer, after transfer . . .

Yep, then it'll be 12 week scan etc etc then labour and birth, then taking baby home, then teething, then walking, then playing out, then first day at school, turning into a teen, boyfriends/girlfriends, learning to drive - the woory is just never gonna stop!!!!! We gonna love it!

Thanks ladies... I do really appreciate it and the CONGRATS are so lovely to see but I am still not 100% convinced. It's because of what happened last ivf when t suddenly turned Bfn when I was 2 days late for AF! what if that happens again?

Congrats Sammy :yipee::yipee::headspin::wohoo: wonderful news!!
I understand your reservation after everything you have been through, but hopefully you can fully enjoy your news soon
MrsF and MrsG are right, the worry never stops- I have my 12 week coming up this month and I am anxious on that one

hope everyone is well
Maxxi are you still waiting until Friday?

:hugs:

Sammy, let your glass be half full, you deserve it!

where is our latest update from Sammy?
Maxxi when are you testing???

good luck ladies
hugs

where is our latest update from Sammy?
Maxxi when are you testing???

good luck ladies
hugs

It turned BFN this morning... I knew it would do, the same happened last time. Years of infertility treatment and another failed procedure has wrecked our relationship with all the stress and worry, losing the last baby so I've decided to call it a day with OH. there is no point continuing with ivf, if two blasts don't work then I've got no chance. I have to accept it that I'm just one of those people that doesn't accept ivf... Or anymore anyway! This is our 5th failed procedure now. I'm devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->