• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Maxxi - Both, I assume. Its main purpose is follicle count though. I'm leaving in just a second.

megg - good luck with your count hun :hugs:

maxxi - any news cherub? when's your test gal?

Sammy - it did cross my mind if you had diluted pee on that nasty bfn test - i was thinking about you as i went to bed last night! how long ago was your ET? remember what happened to me though - loads of bfn's, then at the 11th hour, and only on OTD did i get the positive. i hope that hasn't come across as insensitive hun, i know you've been here before - i just so want you to get your deserved bfp x x x x x x

i missed the negative comments that were put on during the night - and i'm pleased that you didn;t have to read them sammy - whoever it was just looks silly now and will hopefully be blocked from BnB.

I, for one, could never go out of my way to say spiteful things to people, especially during such horrendous times as we have all felt in trying to achieve our dream. I count myself extremely lucky to have found this site to support me during these past few years, and it saddens me that such negativity recently has found it's way in here.

and while i'm at it, can i thank the mods and admins for all their constant hardwork in getting rid of inappropriate and offensive comments.

sorry, rant over

x x x x

No I didn't use an IC it was a digi... I don't know why I had BFP's for so long then this but the same happened last time so in that case AF will be 4 days late like last time and come today. It's over anyway...

What has been going on in the thread? Clean up? I never saw anything posted that was out of order although I didn't really come on yesterday only to post in the morning.

Hi ladies
Sammy, I am glad you didnt read it and yes all her effort for nothing lol.. It was awful but a stop was put to it pretty quickly, apparently some people just dont have lives I guess :shrug:

re-test again hon and let us know how you are doing

Looknomore- good look with the Lupar (sp?) and hope it takes out your endo!! I have heard good things about that drug
Meggs- yeah, does that mean things are starting to move for you now??!! yeah, finally! good luck hon, let us know how you do

:hugs:

Hi, I thought that when I tested but I was half asleep and didn't really think! Lol

I also dropped the test on the floor the night before... It slipped out the box and smashed on the floor and broke in half but I managed to repair it. It's the Dutch version of a CB DIGI... you have the device itself then you insert a test stick and click it into it and test. it was the digi bit I dropped. Maybe it wrecked it? Well I'll see if AF arrives tomorrow. Cannot test today as I never kept fmu. AF would normally be here by now though!

Miss Sammy! i think the broken test and diluted pee is not a good combination! keep you FMU in a pot in the morning and go get an unbroken, sealed, gold-plated, diamond-encrusted, all singing, all dancing test!!!! I took my pee in cup to asda with me on my otd - having done 2 or 3 already, i needed more, so off i popped, pee in the footwell :) classy me :)

do you feel as if AF is on her way cherub? mind you, that can be an unreliable measure too.

Sammy, i feel more bloody nervous for you than I did for me! x x x :hugs:

Hi, I thought that when I tested but I was half asleep and didn't really think! Lol

I also dropped the test on the floor the night before... It slipped out the box and smashed on the floor and broke in half but I managed to repair it. It's the Dutch version of a CB DIGI... you have the device itself then you insert a test stick and click it into it and test. it was the digi bit I dropped. Maybe it wrecked it? Well I'll see if AF arrives tomorrow. Cannot test today as I never kept fmu. AF would normally be here by now though!

I think the test was rubbish! I have faith you'll still get a lasting BFP this time! :hugs:

Okay... Back from the U/S. My lining is at 13mm, I have 9 follicles on the right side, 6 follicles on the left side, and they're all between 11-15mm right now. I have to go back at 8am tomorrow to do this all over again. Hoping to be given a collection date after tomorrow's check up!

So, do I take it that's good? We're still waiting on my E2 bloods!

sounds pretty good to me megg :) good growing my friend, well done!!! so close to PUPO sweetie :happydance: x x x

sounds pretty good to me megg :) good growing my friend, well done!!! so close to PUPO sweetie :happydance: x x x

Thank you! Very close indeed! I wish he'd given more feedback on if he was happy with what he saw or not! But, he didn't seem disappointed. So, I'll assume he was happy!

maxxi!!!!! get out of town!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!! OMG ANOTHER BFP !!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: oh mate, that's just bloody fantastic news - good on you mate - excellent ivf work my friend :) another christmas bfp :) x x x

PMA PMA PMA! I hope you have morning sickness very soon, and pee alot and stretch lots (in the nicest possible way gal!) and most importantly - HAPPY AND HEALTHY 8 MONTHS!!!! now get your ass over to first tri, we need yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! :happydance:

PMA PMA PMA! I hope you have morning sickness very soon, and pee alot and stretch lots (in the nicest possible way gal!) and most importantly - HAPPY AND HEALTHY 8 MONTHS!!!! now get your ass over to first tri, we need yooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!! :happydance:[/QUOTE

I don't even know where to go when I get there!

maxxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you -- great beta!! Do they think it might be twins?!? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: What lovely, fantastic, happy news. Hooray for your BFP!!

tbh, i just lurk mainly! I go on the LTTTC Graduate thread (superb ladies in there). AM gonna start an assisted conception thread, it's decided - me and Britt were talking about it the other day. I'm off to start it. I WILL see you there wont i hun??!!! ;) x x x x

maxxi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm thrilled for you -- great beta!! Do they think it might be twins?!? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: What lovely, fantastic, happy news. Hooray for your BFP!!

Thank you! I was thinking the number was a little high. What do you think?

tbh, i just lurk mainly! I go on the LTTTC Graduate thread (superb ladies in there). AM gonna start an assisted conception thread, it's decided - me and Britt were talking about it the other day. I'm off to start it. I WILL see you there wont i hun??!!! ;) x x x x

Yes if I can find it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->