• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI/FET OCTOBER "4 LEAF CLOVER" CYCLE-Anyone joining me?*** UPDATES ON PAGE 1***

Britt - Not testing till tomorrow and I almost don't want to go in for the blood test! For now I'm going in but if I chicken out I'll go next week!

Sammy - did you use an IC?

oh no Sammy I am devestated for you. I have no idea what to write right now
oh my gosh, I could cry for you, wish I could give you a big hug
we are here if you want to vent/talk
i am truly so very sorry

where is our latest update from Sammy?
Maxxi when are you testing???

good luck ladies
hugs

It turned BFN this morning... I knew it would do, the same happened last time. Years of infertility treatment and another failed procedure has wrecked our relationship with all the stress and worry, losing the last baby so I've decided to call it a day with OH. there is no point continuing with ivf, if two blasts don't work then I've got no chance. I have to accept it that I'm just one of those people that doesn't accept ivf... Or anymore anyway! This is our 5th failed procedure now. I'm devastated.

Noooooooooo! :cry: Oh, Sammy! :hugs:

hugs sammy :cry: so sorry to read your news hun x x x i don't know what to say gal x x x your in my thoughts sweetheart x x x

sheesh, never thought it would turn out like that for you Sammy. I'm so very, very sorry. I was just so pleased to hear of your bfp and now this, it's so sad. :hugs:

Maybe Sammy used an IC? Those things are wrong a lot of the time. I hope so. Otherwise this is very unfair.

Sammy, if it's a true bfn then i'm really sorry for you Hun but all those bfp's, surely they couldn't all be wrong?

It's so bloody difficult and I know you've been through much more than most of us, I'm sorry you've not had the support you need from oh as well.

Fx for you whatever you decide x x

This thread has been cleaned up and the matter is being looked into by admin. Let's not let it taint the thread any further :)

i'll repeat this as it got swept in the cleanup

sammy, i wish you all the love and support that you deserve :hugs:

No I didn't use an IC it was a digi... I don't know why I had BFP's for so long then this but the same happened last time so in that case AF will be 4 days late like last time and come today. It's over anyway...

What has been going on in the thread? Clean up? I never saw anything posted that was out of order although I didn't really come on yesterday only to post in the morning.

You definitely missed something. Just someone who started a new account just to bad mouth Sammy. It was nonsense. Don't even bother thinking about it again. Not worth it!

Lol... it was probably that loopy nutter from before, sparklexox. Sounds a bit like her juvenile behaviour! :haha: Its a shame they put in so much effort for absolutely nothing because I never even saw the message it must have been removed at some point? I really have no time for such pathetic head cases who have nothing better to do than to create accounts just to be spiteful. It just proves what sort of a person they really are and if that was me I would be ashamed of myself but then they are clearly not right in the head so maybe this appears "normal" to them? I believe admin can check the IP addresses from the computer that they register with and if thats the case could remove this very unwanted member of the forum for good. This is a nice forum and i'm pretty sure nasty and vile members are not wanted or welcomed by admin.

Vickie said it was being checked out. Don't give it another thought. I had people do similar things to me, and BnB handled it very well. Just go on like it never happened!

Vickie said it was being checked out. Don't give it another thought. I had people do similar things to me, and BnB handled it very well. Just go on like it never happened!

Ha ha... it didnt i never saw it!!!! lol

Already forgotten!

Anyway still no AF.... do you think i should do another test? Yesterdays might have been a bit diluted as i drank a lot the night before and tested at about 4am so urine was only 4 hours old? Seems weird she is not here she was due anytime from 3-4 days ago now. I wont be able to this morning as ive already peed and dont have any decent tests only crappy IC and i dont think we will go there with them! :wacko:

I'm so sorry Sammy, I just hope next time you POAS it's positive. :hugs:

Yes, do another!

AFM... Scan in 6 hours! Off to bed with me! SCARED! :(

Hey Sammy- How can BFP turn to BFN in one day. If HPt showed a positive then ur BHCG levels had to be above 50 and HCG does not fall that quickly from the body. Cant u do a blood test somehow? Privately perhaps. That would give u much clearer pic. I hope the BFN turns into a BFP again.

All the best to all the pregnant ladies.

Megg- all the best for ur scan

AFM- getting the second lupron depot shot today- Hope it murders my endo:haha:

Sammy - I agree that if you can do a beta privately I would. It'll put your mind at ease. And take the fact the AF still hasn't showed as a positive sign. Progesterone delays your period but not indefinitely so if she's not here that's good! I also missed the drama on the thread yesterday. I have my suspicions about who it was too. Imagine putting all that effort in following someone and opening a fake account just to be hurtful. It must be something to be that angry and full of venom. And if you're going to test again maybe stay away from those IC's!

Megg - are you doing a lining check or follicle count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->