IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Silarose, MSG's story is a good indication of how quickly things can change for the better. Wishing you all the best and praying your ovaries get all jiggy and grow some beautiful, luscious eggies by the time of your next scan :thumbup:

:haha: at your ovary "feeling cheap", MSG!! So you've triggered now? That means EC tomorrow? :yipee:

Loads of :hugs: to everyone!!!

HI, Isi!! My retrieval is tomorrow morning (Sat) at @ 10a.m. Now, I have started freaking out about the size of my follicles...will the 14s grow into time to yield a mature egg? Will the 20s grow to fast to over-mature? UGH! Well, at least I felt peace for one day. lol

No worries allowed, MSG!!! Your eggies will make it, don't worry. Gosh! So excited!!! Are you having a 3 day transfer?

No worries allowed, MSG!!! Your eggies will make it, don't worry. Gosh! So excited!!! Are you having a 3 day transfer?

Isi, hello! It will depend on how many eggs I get. If I get 5 or less, then it will be a 3 day transfer. If more than that, they will try for a 5 day transfer. Last time, I had 3 embies transferred on day 3 but only one was doing really well at that point...

Thinking of you MySillyGirls! Good luck and baby dust!!

xxxxxxxxxx :dust:

Thanks girls! I am feeling worried :) But, it will be ok either way. I am now in acceptance mode. I am worried about numbers. big time. BUT, I a If I don't get what I want I am just going to be thankful I got this far. Have a great Friday night (or morning ;) ) gals. I'll post tomorrow after I get home from my procedure.

Good Luck MSG can't wait to hear how many eggs you got! so exciting!!

Been for my scan today CD8 and everything looking ok have two lead follies at the moment so thats a relief. Back Tues for another scan. Feeling a bit more positive now things are moving forward.

:dust: to you all. x

Thinking of you, MSG!! :hugs:

That's great, Doodar! So glad things are moving on nicely! :thumbup:

Silarose, hope your PMA is better today. When is your next scan?

Hi girls just popping in to say hi and I'm thinking of u all xxxxxxxxxxxx

First, Doodar, congrats on your follies! Seeing them grow is a big relief!

Well, I am home and after having crashed for a few a hours I am starting to feel a bit better. So, the doc came in before the procdure and said he thought we had 6 or 7 follicles that were good candidates so he was hoping for 5 eggs. Lo and behold, he got 9 eggs!! He was extremely happy with this number. Now, I am hoping that they are mature and fertilize. They will call before 3p with the report.

Wow!! way to go MSG 9 eggs!! what a fantastic turnaround. Can't wait to hear fertilization report. :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks, Doodar! Now is where it gets tricky because I think i have quality issues (based on last ivf). Praying...

That is awesome, MSG! 9 eggs is awesome! Everything has been working out so well, so I'm sure you'll have a great fertilisation report also :hugs:

Thanks for stopping by, Wishful. Hope you and the baby are doing great!!! You need to get a ticker in there ;-)

Hiya everyone

MSG!!!! 9 eggs is FANTASTIC yay!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Such good news! Let us know how you get on with your fertilisation report honey.

Doodar - I don't know much about FET but am glad yours is going to plan.

Isi - how is the wait going honey?

Wishful - nice of you to drop by. How are things with you and the little one?

I am feeling really nervous about my scan tomorrow. Feel like I had a false sense of security as my last cycle went ahead. My scan last week really brought it home that for each cycle I have a real chance of cancellation due to poor response. Oh please don't let that happen!!!! At least the scan is early in the morning so I don't have long to wait. xxxx

Thanks, Isi and Sila! I will post when I get the fert report. I am praying that at least 6 fertilize.

Sila, I totally "feel your pain." I felt sick last week the morning before each scan. Please let us know how it goes. My RE reiterated yesterday that it takes just a few quality embies. :)

Hi Everyone

Catching up on all the latest and seems like there is good news! Well done MySillyGirls, so pleased for you and know praying for even more good news regarding fertilization. Fingers crossede big time!!

Doodar i'm glad your scan went well, hopefully can relax into the cycle a bit now. Onwards and upwards!

Sila i'm sorry you are feeling so nervous. I really hope that you have a good scan tomorrow, if we've learned anything from this site is that things are not always as they seem (MSG will vouch for that!) So here's to a more positive experience tomorrow. Good luck!

Hi Isi, how are you getting on?

Hiope everyone has had a good weekend, :hugs: and :dust:

Lolly xxxxxxxxxx

Hope you and the baby are doing great!!! You need to get a ticker in there ;-)

Hi Isi , Silarose and all the girls, myself and the baby are doing well. Had an early scan on friday and we saw the heartbeat. It is all just amazing!!! Havent a clue how to put a ticker on Isi???

I check whats going on with everyone almost every day on this thread but dont post as much cause I know how hard it is for everyone.

Mysillygirls hope u get great results with fertilisation! Fingers crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any news MSG!! Your journey is the only thing that is keeping me sane at the moment!! Hoping to hear of lots of little embies. Try not to worry about last time hun, each cycle is different. Those embies are gonna come up trumps I just know it. :hugs:

Sila good luck for you scan hun, like I said to MSG try not to worry hun, I know its easier said than done and I'm one to talk coz I'm the biggest worrier going, but each and every cycle is different. We're behind you all the way babe!! :hugs:

Wishful so glad everything is going well hun, don't feel bad about posting. We want to hear how your getting on. It makes our journeys better. :hugs:

Hi and :hugs: to everyone else.

Thanks for your encouragement, girls!! Well, the fertilization report is less than stellar. Of the 9 that were retrieved, 7 were mature and only 4 fertilized. Sigh. This is starting to feel like last cycle...

MSG keep remembering what your cons said, just a few good embies, well these 4 are going to be your few good embies, believe it, PMA goes a long way xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->