IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Hi, girls! Well, I had the transfer. I had two very good 8 and 6 celled embies transferred and one 4 celled embie transferred. We don't get grading out our clinic but they said they were very good quality with little to no fragmentation. So, here's the weird thing... the 4 celled embie they transferred was the embie that arrested on day 2. When I received the call on day 2, they told me one hadn't made it and had arrested after fertilization. Well, the little guy decided to jump back in the game and started dividing today. Odd?? Then, one that they thought they'd transfer looks like it has arrested at 4 cells but they are going to continue to watch.

Anyway, so I am just hanging out here watching the Nate Berkus show. LOL! I am pleased because the 6 cell and 8 cell look really good and last time, I only had one 2 5 cells and one 8 cell.

How's everyone else today?? Sila, when is your next appt?

YAYYY YOUR PUPO mysillygirls...congrats! Put your feet up as much as possible these next two weeks (hope the time goes by quickly for you)...

I'm o.k. today... I started BCP last Friday, I'll be on it for two weeks before I start Lupron for my FET...I can't wait to have my frozen embies in my belly where they belong! I've been praying so much, this time it HAS to work!

Hope the rest of you ladies are well...

Congrats on being PUPO MSG!! Sounds like that 4 cell embie might be a little fighter after all. I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you hun. :flower:

Sila and Lolly big :hugs: to you both sounds like you both need it. x

Glitterqueen what are these clinics like, my clinic are the same, close at weekends and its so frustrating. My transfer should have fallen on a sunday last time but the postponed it to the monday. I wasn't a happy bunny especially when your paying out so much money, they should be open weekends. Good luck for you next cycle hun.

Isi how strange that your former fs should phone just before your about to start again with a new one. Have you decided if you will go along to see them yet.

Flower good luck hun for you FET any idea what date you will have transfer.

Yomo nice to see you hun, how you doing?

AFM been back to clinic for scan and I now have one lead follie measuring 14mm its grown 5mm since sat. Have to pee on opk's now until surge and then can book in for transfer. I just pray that my body behaves and I ovulate.

Best of luck Doodar and also MSG hope the embies are sticky..

So I'm on Day 8 and my follies are measuring between 9 - 15 mm, I think there are about 7 of them at the moment (I'm not sure the guy who did my scan today was a bit of a jerk TBH).

So back for blood test tomorrow, I'm not sure if EC will be Friday after my small follie reading today... who knows....

Congrats on being PUPO MSG!! Sounds like that 4 cell embie might be a little fighter after all. I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you hun. :flower:

Sila and Lolly big :hugs: to you both sounds like you both need it. x

Glitterqueen what are these clinics like, my clinic are the same, close at weekends and its so frustrating. My transfer should have fallen on a sunday last time but the postponed it to the monday. I wasn't a happy bunny especially when your paying out so much money, they should be open weekends. Good luck for you next cycle hun.

Isi how strange that your former fs should phone just before your about to start again with a new one. Have you decided if you will go along to see them yet.

Flower good luck hun for you FET any idea what date you will have transfer.

Yomo nice to see you hun, how you doing?

AFM been back to clinic for scan and I now have one lead follie measuring 14mm its grown 5mm since sat. Have to pee on opk's now until surge and then can book in for transfer. I just pray that my body behaves and I ovulate.

I am good sweetie, how are you? I have my fingers crossed that this month is your month. Good luck xx

:yipee: MSG!!! You're PUPO :yipee: :yipee:. And that 4-celled embie is a true fighter!!! Wishing you all the very very best hun! :hugs:. Enjoy your 2ww (if that's possible!!). When do you have to go back to work?

Doodar, its all sounding awesome! I'm sure you'll ovulate as planned :thumbup:. Do you have a tentative date for your transfer? Blowing you loads of stick :dust:. As for my former FS, nah....I'm not going to bother scheduling an appointment. It's just going to be a waste of time. I see my new FS early next week, prior to the start of round 2, so fingers crossed for that.

Flower, praying the next 2 weeks roll by really quickly for you!!!

Sounding good, Kat :thumbup:. Will you be having a 3 day or 5 day transfer? I think in Australia, its a single embryo transfer, right?

Nothing much for me.....just still playing the waiting (and endless Google-ing :wacko:) game.

A bit of humour for you ladies :haha:

https://presurfer.blogspot.com/2011...&utm_campaign=Feed:+presurfer+(The+Presurfer)

hi ladies hope you don't mind me posting on here, i'm just wondering how long you have to wait between ivf cycles?

hi ladies hope you don't mind me posting on here, i'm just wondering how long you have to wait between ivf cycles?

Hi Mrssunshine! I think on the average, its after about 2 to 3 periods.

But you should't even be thinking of that yet. I know you're still PUPO....so keep up the PMA!!!!!! :thumbup:

Hopefully, you won't need to do another one!

Yeah i know i'm just really struggling, just wanted to know what the average time between cycles is

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congratulations MSG!! What good news, it seems like a fantastic result, I think your little 4 cell embie is a fighter for sure!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Everything is happening fast on this thread, good luck to everyone with scans, follie sizes and 2ww, can't wait to join you all! Thinking of each and every one of you,

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lolly xxxxx

Thanks, girls!! We shall see. I am excited to hear about your upcoming cycles, Isi, Flower and Lolly! Sila, how are you doing?? Doodar and Kat, it seems you are progressing nicely...grow follies grow :)

Hiya everyone

Lolly - hope your feeling better now. I'm finding harder and harder to not to be upset about everyone getting pregnant but me so I know how you're feeling.

Glitterqueen - it's so annoying that clinics charge a fortune then don't work weekends urgh!

Doodar - Thanks for the hugs. Good luck with you FET honey. Let us know how you get on.

Isi - let's hope you new fs brings you what you have been waiting for!

Flower - hope your waiting time flies by before your FET!

Kat - sounds like you are doing well. I hate it when the doctors don't seem to want to give you info - they are getting paid enough!

MSG - YAY YOU ARE A PUPO!!!(though I still don't know what those letters stand for exactly). I'm so pleased that your embies are such good quality. Got my fx'd for you all the way honey!!!!

I've got my scan tomorrow (day 11 of stims). Haven't been able to concentrate at work and came home early today as I have a horrid cold and am really worried that might affect my little eggies. I'm so nervous I feel sick. Please don't let this cycle get cancelled please!!!!!

Wishing you good luck for tomorrow Sila. Sounds like you are contending with a lot at the moment and hope that your scan is a bit of a turning point. Will be keeping everything crossed for you for the morning. :hugs: xxxxx

Hey, Sila! Try not to worry too much...i know it is difficult. go to bed early so tomorrow is here before you know it :) I also have a terrible cold. I read somewhere that the stims can make you susceptible to colds...

Thinking of you today, Silarose!!! Praying the scan goes excellently well!!! :hugs:

Hi there, PUPO Princess MSG :D. Hope those embies are settling in nicely!!!!!

Doodar....have you ovulated yet? Thinking of you!

Kat....any word on when your EC will be? Are you still booked for Friday, tentatively?

Flower and Lolly.....I'm wishing the time away so we can get to the next stage already!!!!! Can't wait for all of us to get to the next stage :happydance:

Georginaa.....did you test? Let us know hun. Praying a wonderful :bfp: for you!

As for me......... 10 more days :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Sounds like everyone is progressing nicely in this thread! Best of luck to us all.....

Isi on Monday FS said EC might be tomorrow (Friday), but my E2 was only 3000 today and I've not had trigger yet. They want me back again for bloods tomorrow. Last time my E2 was around 9800 when I had my trigger so I'm expecting another scan on Saturday and EC for Sunday/Monday.

Phew I am so glad the weekend is coming I can barely concentrate at work.

Hey girls how you all doin?

Thanks for the well wishes much appreciated.

Well I don't know where I'm up to sigh!! I bought some digital opks to run along side the ones the clinic gave me (cheapo ones and I didn't trust them). Yesterday I did the digital opk and the clinic one at the same time. The digi came out negative but the clinic one I was absolutely convinced was positive, I say the test line was darker than the control line. So I phoned the clinic and explained to them what had happened and was told to still go along to todays apt. Today I tested myself with a digi and it came up positive, the clinic tested with a completely different brand than yesterdays and it came out negative. I told the nurse about yesterdays and todays positive and I shown her the postive test from yesterday, she said that it was negative, but then said to me she didnt know which one was the control line and which was the test line and asked if I had the instructions with me because they now use different tests, obviously I didnt have the instructions they were at home, but she said one of the lines looked lighter. If anything it would have only been a smidge lighter. So they decided to do a blood test to be on the safe side. They have told me to carry on testing tomorrow and go back Sat for another scan. I'm just praying that they haven't missed it now because of those cheap tests or because she refused to believe the test was positive. I have checked the instructions when I got home and the line that she said is darker is the test line, so thats a positive. I'm so stressed that the surge has been missed now and she threw the test in the bin, said I didn't need it.

Oh my goodness, that must be soo frustrating, Doodar :dohh:. Sometimes, these hospital staff can be a real pain in the behind! Put let's keep up the PMA and hope that it hasn't been missed. Thinking of you :hugs:

Good luck, Kat! Whatever the case, those eggies should be out by Monday....and you'll be PUPO next week :happydance:. So, if you have EC on Monday, your ET could be on Saturday the 5th! I bet you can't wait to be PUPO :D

Updating the front page now. Haven't done that in ages.....silly me :blush:

Doodah - what a nightmare!!! My LH surge can be detected for a long while so there's a very good chance that you'll catch yours I'm sure. Fx'd for you honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->