IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

I'm echoing Lolly, MSG! Those 4 embies are going to be super all the way!! PMA all the way, hun :thumbup:

Thanks, Lolly and Isi! We shall see how they are doing tomorrow. DARN...I was really hoping to have a higher number to work with at this point :(

Hi MSG

It can and does happen with 4 eggs! I only got 5 last time and got a BFP. I know it ended up as a chemical but that is a different matter. I have heard of 1 lady at my clinic who got a bfp with just 1 egg! Don't lose hope honey - your little embies are strong - I just know it!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Sila for the PMA! Please post how your appointment goes tomorrow! Ohhh, crossing my fingers you see some really great follie numbers :)

MSG....PMA hun!!! Your ET is tomorrow, right? Blowing you loads of sticky baby dust!

Silarose....good luck with your scan!!!

As for me, I'm just happy to FINALLY be in the 1 week plus days to my next cycle :yipee:

Hi all - can I join this thread? My last ICSI in September '10 was briefly successful but didn't last longer than 5 weeks :(... My 3 snowbabies didn't survive the thaw in November so I couldn't have a FET...

However.. I'm back again in a stimming cycle and at day 6 with two 14mm follies, one 9mm follie and back for another scan in two days.. the FS thinks I'll have EC this Friday (Day 10) oh boy here we go again....

MSG remember it only takes one hunny. 4 Embies is good hun, don't doubt it. PMA PMA PMA PMA!!!!

Sila good luck for your scan today hun :flower:

Isi YAY!!! for 1 week plus, can't wait for you to start your journey.

Kat hi hunny how you doing, remember you from the october thread. I reckon our luck is about to change. Good luck for your scan hun :flower:

AFM can't wait for my scan tomorrow. The days are just going sooooo slow!!

Hi all - can I join this thread? My last ICSI in September '10 was briefly successful but didn't last longer than 5 weeks :(... My 3 snowbabies didn't survive the thaw in November so I couldn't have a FET...

However.. I'm back again in a stimming cycle and at day 6 with two 14mm follies, one 9mm follie and back for another scan in two days.. the FS thinks I'll have EC this Friday (Day 10) oh boy here we go again....

Welcome, Kat!! Wishing you all the very best! Wow, EC on Friday. Hope you get some lovely eggies :thumbup:. Praying we all get our :bfp:s soon!!

Tomorrow is shaping up to be a very important one for us girls here!

MSG.....good luck with ET tomorrow :hugs:

Silarose.....good luck with the scan! I'm sure it will show thos eggies growing nicely :hugs:

Doodar....good luck with your scan! Can't wait for you to be PUPO!!!

How's the 2ww, Georginaa?

Sending :hugs: to everyone else!!!

Thanks all, yes Doodar I remember also :) Nice to see you again and for our luck to change of course

Hi everyone

I am really gutted after today's scan. Today was day 8 of stims and I only had 3 follicles above 10mm and 4 follicles smaller than this. Last time I went in on day 9 and had 6/7 follicles over 10mm. They were all quite close in size today and the nurse said it is possible that some will catch up but am not feeling hopeful.:nope:

The nurses were really busy today and didn't really have much time to talk. The first nurse I saw said that I was doing about the same as last time - but then the second nurse agreed with me that i wasn't doing so well (when we loooked at my charts). I felt like a nuisance trying to get info. The second nurse said I wouldn't have any control over what happened over the next few days so no point looking at my charts to compare this time to last time. I WAS NOT BEING CONTROLLING - I JUST WANTED TO GET A REALISTIC PICURE!! ARGH!!!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

To make things worse I ent to some training in a small group of 8 today and 2 of the girls in the group were 6 months pregnant. I burst into tears at lunchtime in front of a colleague - embarrassing!

I'm just going to have to carry on - next scan is Thur - please grow little embies please!

Oh, Sila, I am so sorry about your day. On my day 8 scan, I only had a 13mm, a 11mm and a 9mm, but they caught up and I had 9 retrieved and 7 mature (only 4 fertilized but that speaks more to my quality issues). So, try to not stress too much...from days 8 to 12, there are big leaps. I know what you feel about all the preggo people. My sister in law is pregnant, AGAIN. She has basically been constantly preggo for 8 years. Your clinic needs to allow you full access to your data...in a process that is out of our controld, being able to see your data is the only thing that helps.

Well, I am scheduled for a 3dt tomorrow at 9a. Now, there are 3 that are cleaving. One has arrested. If all 3 are ok tomorrow, they will do a transfer of all.

Thanks MSG! Your post has made me feel a bit better. This emotional rollercoaster is awful!

Good luck for tomorrow honey. I'll be thinking of you and let us know how you get on. Come on embies!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone - forgot to say thanks for all your support. Have a major stress headache so think I will go to bed now. Will catch up with you all tomorrow xxxxx

Yay MSG!! 3 beautiful embies, you should be so pleased!! :dust: x1000000!!

Silarose, i'm really sorry about your scan today. I think you must take some comfort from the journey MSG has gone through and think that things are not always black and white and over the next couple of days things could completely change. Sending you :hugs: I know you will be just fine!

Hi to everyone, you all seem gearing up towards your cycles, ECs, ETs. I'm feeling very jealous!! But wish you all the luckj in the world and lets hope we all get what we deserve.

I have had a good week, knew was too good to be true. Was feeling very positive and enjoying life with DP. Anyway I got in from work and was told the standard bombshell that one of our good couple friends are expecting their first. I should be pleased and feel awful that I just want to hide away from them. I keep thinking the last time we were together she would have been pregnant. I have cried since DP told me and said he should have kept it to himself. Of course he said that he wanted to tell me to prepare me etc, but I know this is all I will think about for next few days. They've just got married and she said they would try soon and looks like she has got pregnany within first 2 months of trying. Please please please let this be our year, I don't know how much more of this I can take :cry:

Sorry to be feeling so sorry for myself, Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxx

Silarose, don't lose hope!!! I pray your eggies surprise you on Thursday! MSG's story is an example of how things ca quickly turn around. Good luck babes :hugs:

Good luck, MSG!!!! ET is today :yipee:. The next time you post, you'll be a PUPO Princess :flower: Blowing you sticky baby :dust:

Lolly, I know that feeling too too well. It sucks to see everyone else getting pregnant without even trying. Praying this is our year too :thumbup:

As for me.....just waiting and waiting :dohh:. Got a call from my former FS.....inviting me for a review chat with the most senior FS there. I guess they've panicked since they haven't heard from me since the last chat I had with the junior FS who handled my case (very useless chat that was, if you ask me). I'm definitely not using them for this next cycle.....but thinking if I should bother wasting my time booking an appointment with them.

Hey ladies
finally got confirmation from clinic after last years failed attempt due to poor response- i am doing conventional short protocol- no tabs before just stimulation on day 3 of period. here's the joke i have to have bloods taken day 2/3 ..wait for it.... avoiding weekend! so i need to speak to my af and ase her please not to come on the wrong date lol
Anyone else done this protocol? Is it ok to start on dayn 4 if I can't get day 3 bloods ?? let the stress begin xxx

Hey ladies
finally got confirmation from clinic after last years failed attempt due to poor response- i am doing conventional short protocol- no tabs before just stimulation on day 3 of period. here's the joke i have to have bloods taken day 2/3 ..wait for it.... avoiding weekend! so i need to speak to my af and ase her please not to come on the wrong date lol
Anyone else done this protocol? Is it ok to start on dayn 4 if I can't get day 3 bloods ?? let the stress begin xxx

Praying your dates work out such that they don't have to push it forward. Its so annoying when the hospitals reschedule us because of weekends or holidays :growlmad:. On a brighter note, wishing you loads of luck with this protocol! A lot of people are on this protocol, so its nothing strange at all. Blowing you loads of sticky baby :dust:

Hope you lovely ladies don't mind me popping in, just want to wish you ladies all the luck in the world! I know what it's like to be in your boat. Believe you me when you get that BFP you shall forget all about that emotional torture that you have been through.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"