IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Sila - I've got EC tomorrow too! Had trigger last night at 10.30pm. I'm sure your trigger would be fine try not to worry too much...

During my scan yesterday I counted about 12 follicles all sized between 12-19mm as he was reading them out (I had my usual doctor not the jerk thank goodness) so hopefully I have a good result tomorrow at EC. Mind you, it only takes one really good one with one really good sperm to make one really good blast that turns into a beautiful baby...

Doodar I feel your pain about progesterone pessaries.. I'll be on that yukky crinone from tomorrow I think. Bleh it is so gross.

MSG I hope dinner was not too hard for you....

Lolly and Isi not long to go and we'll be hearing about your follie sizes and stimming woes :)..

hello ladies

oh wow so much to catch up on. i promise i will catch up tomorrow with a cuppa.

sorry i havent posted for a few weeks but its been a bit hectic here. hubby done his foot in on 28th december and is still in an aircast. we are still waiting for a scan appointment to come through from the hospital as they dont know what hes done but its not broken. ive been doing everything. im hoping its going to calm down a bit now hes able to move around a little more.

so little update on me AF arrived thursday :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: so should be having FET in about 2 weeks. i really hoping they are going to let my 24 day old embies go to blasts as i have so many would really like the pick of the best and a better chance of a BFP but im sure i will find out soon enough the weeks have been flying by so it will soon be here :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: i cant wait to be PUPO

https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/ovwatch/pouringdust.gif

Hiya everyone

Well I'm gearing up for ec tomorrow - Kat and Doodah we will be PUPOs together! Hopefully the 2ww won't be too bad for us!

MSG - hope dinner went ok and that you have recovered from your fall. When is OTD? Must be getting nearer now. Good luck honey!

Lynette - my clinic only make you wait 1 cycle - but other clinics in the uk do make you wait longer. It depends on the clinic I think.

Please - I think the medics decide on the protocol according to your bloods. MY bloods (fsh/amh) looked ok so I went on the long protocol. It wasn't the protocol for me though as I got oversupressed and didn't produce many follicles. they then put me on the short protocol which is better. However a friend that I know overstimulated on the short protocol first time round as her ovaries needed less of a push than mine! It all depends on what your issues are and they seem to be cautious first time round to make sure nothing goes wrong.

Wrighty - good luck with your FET.

I will let you know how tomorrow goes ladies - fx'd I get some good eggies x

Wow! So much going on here :happydance:

Good luck tomorrow, Kat and Silarose :hugs:. Praying for some lovely juicy eggies for you

Doodar, only days till your own transfer! That's awesome!

MSG, so sorry about your fall sweetie. Make sure you rest that toosh of yours. When do you test?

Wow, so by the end of the week, we'll have 4 PUPO ladies :happydance:

Sorry about your DH, Wrighty! Hope his leg heals soon! And yay! Another 2 weeks and you'll be PUPO too! :happydance:

Angie, how's the waiting game coming along?

As for me, gearing up for hopefully a good week. Plan to see my FS this week for a little chit chat, pay for the drugs and start the shots on Sunday. Can't believe its finally here!

Really praying ours is a lucky thread! I pray 2011 brings us our babies!!

:hugs: to anyone I missed.

Wow, it really is all go!! Can't believe there is so much news!

Just wanted to say a big good luck to all you EC/PUPO ladies, can't wait to hear good news!

Love, hugs and masses of sticky baby dust!!

Lolly xxxxxxxxxx

Hey, girls! Kat and Sila, good luck on your EC!! I am sure you will do great. Can't wait to hear the report. Wrighty, soo exciting on your upcoming FET!

My tush is better from my fall but my ego is a bit bruised. LOL! Dinner last night was great (other than a two hour wait). My OTD will be Monday 2/7...later than normal because of the weekend. I will probably take an hpt on Friday or Saturday, which would have been the normal OTD. :)

Good luck Silarose and Kat!!! You go girls!!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all - thank you for your lovely good wishes!

EC went well, they retrieved 8 eggs and my FS was very happy with that. I had heaps of follies but 8 eggs is a good result. I am a little bit sore but glad that bit is over and have paracetamol and heat pack which is helping.

The worst part (if you can believe this) is where the anethetist put the drip in my hand. That really hurt and still hurts. I slept most of the afternoon and DH has been with me looking after me. My transfer if all goes well will be on Saturday.....

I'll find out tomorrow how fertilisation went... hope you are all well xox

:happydance: That's an awesome number, Kat!! So pleased for you. Good luck with the fertilisation report :thumbup:

Perfect Kat, congratulations! That's great news and fingers crossed for more to come tomorrow! xxxxxx

Hi everyone . Apologies for the short message but am on my phone as my computer has decided to pack in . I got 6 eggs and all of them have fertilised this morning ! Kat - really pleased to hear your news xxx

That's awesome, Silarose :yipee:. See....and you were there worrying :hugs:

So glad for you and Kat!!!! Can't wait for you ladies to be PUPO :happydance:

MSG.....how's the 2ww going?

Any word from Georginaa?

Well, girls, I started the POAS journey and got a BFN at 7dp3dt. I know...it is early. But, it is starting to feel a lot like last time. My gut tells me this didn't work.

It's still early MSG. Let's not lose faith hun :hugs:

Rooting for you and your fighter beanies all the way!!!

Msg it's too early to tell yet honey . Loads of people get bfn early on . There is a website called fertility friend where people post their bfp charts and there are loads with bfn followed by bfp . Got everything crossed for you lady xxx

Hey, Sila! Congrats on all 6 fertilizing! That is AWESOME!

I know it is early but, after the huge letdown of last time, I want to be realistic. Expect the worst, pray for the best.

Hi msg . I know that feeling . I daren't let myself hope this time . Ever time I feel positive I feel overwhelmed with anxiety at the same time . I think it's normal to feel the way you do but it's too early to give up hope yet . Good luck honey xxx

hello ladies

hope everyone is well

Kat - congrats hun thats a great number of eggs. how was your fert report today? xxxx

Silarose - congrats on six little embies. when will you have your transfer? xxxx

MSG - Please try and hold out till OTD. i know exactly what you mean about gut feeling but they can be wrong. i know how hard it is to stay positive so sending lots of positive vibes your way hun. fingers and toes crossed you get you BFP in a few days time xxxx

Isi - Good luck with getting started again on sunday hun xxxx

AFM - well nothing to report here. it feels like its going dead slow. ov due in about 8/9 days. cant wait to see that smiley face then i will be PUPO again woooohooooooo

Good Luck Ladies at what ever stage you are at xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->