IVF/ICSI/FET Round 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, etc.) ladies trying again in 2011

Hi Girlies,

Kat Well Done hun. Any news today?

Sila fab news:happydance:

MSG I can only echo what the others have said ITS WAY TOO EARLY, stop torturing yourself. Think positive. :thumbup:

Wrighty I know the feeling time has been going slow for me too. Good Luck hunny :thumbup:

Hi to everyone else :flower:

AFM well this time tomorrow I will be pupo and I can't wait. Praying my little embies survive the thaw. Clinic will phone in the morning to let me know how they are doing. Can't believe its finally here yay!!!

Good luck doodar, how exciting! Hoping for a fab update tomorrow!!

Great news Sila. Kept checking in yesterday for news. 6 eggs and all fertilising is a great result. :happydance: Keep dividing little embies! Good luck!

Hi Kat, how are you feeling. I hope you have heard some good news from your clinic.

MSG there is definately still hope and i'm praying hard for you :hugs:

Hello Isi and all the other lovely ladies on this thread,

:dust: to each and every one of us

Lolly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Girlies,

Kat Well Done hun. Any news today?

Sila fab news:happydance:

MSG I can only echo what the others have said ITS WAY TOO EARLY, stop torturing yourself. Think positive. :thumbup:

Wrighty I know the feeling time has been going slow for me too. Good Luck hunny :thumbup:

Hi to everyone else :flower:

AFM well this time tomorrow I will be pupo and I can't wait. Praying my little embies survive the thaw. Clinic will phone in the morning to let me know how they are doing. Can't believe its finally here yay!!!

thanks. good luck for tomoz hun :hugs::hugs: xxx

Hello ladies :)

I hope you are all having a good day, mine is ok.

7 of the 8 eggs were mature enough to inject with sperm and out of that four of them fertilised (this was yesterday). When I rang today they said only two are good, one of them is at 2-cell stage the other is at 4-cell stage. That means my transfer will be tomorrow. Me and DH thought very seriously about asking them to transfer both (which is still legal) but decided it would be too much for me if they both took and I'm only on my second IVF and 32 years old so didn't want to push it if you know what I mean. So it's only one tomorrow, but one of them is at 4 cell stage already on day 2 that is excellent and will no doubt be the one I get tomorrow. Had I had more embies they would have let them go to blasts but i guess that is the hand that I've been dealt hey and some people have no eggs so really I'm lucky in a way.

Doodar you and me will both be PUPO this time tomorrow, I'm praying for our embies...xo

MSG don't loose hope yet... I'm thinking of you

Wrighty good luck with your transfer

Lolly looking forward to an update from you - how are things going?

Isi the time has come around so quick I bet you can't believe it.

Had no phone call so I'm guessing everything is good. Just leaving for apt now oooh I'm excited.

Hiya everyone

Sorry for the short messages but using my phone still .

I had acall from the clinic today . All 6 embies have grown . Two top quality, two average and two poor . Will be having a day 3 transfer tomorrow .

Kat - we will become pupos on the same day yay ! I am 37 and time is running out for me so will have two embies transferred if at all poss . Good luck honey!

Doodar . Good luck today . You must be at the clinic now . Update us when you get back .

Msg - how are you today ? Are you going to test again or wait a few days ?

Hello everyone else . Lolly - thanks for checking in to hear my news . It feels good to be supported xxxxxx

Good luck today, Doodar!

So exciting that you'll both be PUPO as well tomorrow, Kat and Silarose! Sending you loads of sticky baby dust!

Hi MSG. Hope you're still keeping up that PMA!

Don't worry Wrighty! Time will come before you know it!

Lolly, hope you're good hun!

:hugs: to everyone else!

I'm on my way to see my FS now. Will let you know how it goes!

Thanks for all the well wishes girls. I'm back from clinic and officially pupo now with two embies on board. Arrived at the clinic early and had to wait half hour, went through to the transfer room, got undressed and hopped on the bed all ready for transfer and the embryologist started talking about our single embryo. I asked why only one and she said because thats what you requested. We didn't we requested two but they had failed to look at my notes, she aplogised for the mistake and asked us to go back to the waiting room for another half hour while they thawed the second one. The half hour turned into 1 hour by which point I was nearly wetting myself (because you need a full bladder for transfer) and then we went back into the room and the consultant struggled to find my cervix grrrr! after changing the speculum he finally found it phew! I was begining to think at this point, what the hell are we dealing with here. The embryologist explained that the first thawed blast had actually shrunk while we had been waiting but assured us that this was normal and everything was fine. I'm having doubts now and think it has shrunk because it has been sat waiting too long. Sheesh nothing is every simple, but we got there in the end and guess only time will tell now. Let the waiting game begin. Having a few cramps but I'm told its normal.

Kat and sila I'm so excited for you both, good luck girls. Pupo together :happydance:

Isi good luck at the fs today hun, keep us posted.

MSG hows it going hun. Have you started symptom spotting yet?

Wrighty, Lolly and anyone else I've missed :hugs::hugs:

I'm off to torture myself and google shrinking blasts. I know!! I know!! but it has to be done.

Stay away from the computer, Doodar :). Seriously though, congrats on being PUPO!!! :hugs:

Hiya everyone

Sorry for the short messages but using my phone still .

I had acall from the clinic today . All 6 embies have grown . Two top quality, two average and two poor . Will be having a day 3 transfer tomorrow .

Kat - we will become pupos on the same day yay ! I am 37 and time is running out for me so will have two embies transferred if at all poss . Good luck honey!

Doodar . Good luck today . You must be at the clinic now . Update us when you get back .

Msg - how are you today ? Are you going to test again or wait a few days ?

Hello everyone else . Lolly - thanks for checking in to hear my news . It feels good to be supported xxxxxx

thats great news hun :happydance::happydance: good luck with transfer tomorrow xxx

Thanks for all the well wishes girls. I'm back from clinic and officially pupo now with two embies on board. Arrived at the clinic early and had to wait half hour, went through to the transfer room, got undressed and hopped on the bed all ready for transfer and the embryologist started talking about our single embryo. I asked why only one and she said because thats what you requested. We didn't we requested two but they had failed to look at my notes, she aplogised for the mistake and asked us to go back to the waiting room for another half hour while they thawed the second one. The half hour turned into 1 hour by which point I was nearly wetting myself (because you need a full bladder for transfer) and then we went back into the room and the consultant struggled to find my cervix grrrr! after changing the speculum he finally found it phew! I was begining to think at this point, what the hell are we dealing with here. The embryologist explained that the first thawed blast had actually shrunk while we had been waiting but assured us that this was normal and everything was fine. I'm having doubts now and think it has shrunk because it has been sat waiting too long. Sheesh nothing is every simple, but we got there in the end and guess only time will tell now. Let the waiting game begin. Having a few cramps but I'm told its normal.

Kat and sila I'm so excited for you both, good luck girls. Pupo together :happydance:

Isi good luck at the fs today hun, keep us posted.

MSG hows it going hun. Have you started symptom spotting yet?

Wrighty, Lolly and anyone else I've missed :hugs::hugs:

I'm off to torture myself and google shrinking blasts. I know!! I know!! but it has to be done.

woohoo :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats on being pupo hun really do hope this will be it for you hun xxxx

Good luck today, Doodar!

So exciting that you'll both be PUPO as well tomorrow, Kat and Silarose! Sending you loads of sticky baby dust!

Hi MSG. Hope you're still keeping up that PMA!

Don't worry Wrighty! Time will come before you know it!

Lolly, hope you're good hun!

:hugs: to everyone else!

I'm on my way to see my FS now. Will let you know how it goes!

hope your appointment goes great ready to start on sunday hun xxx

My trip to the FS went well. I'm all paid, and have my DR drugs all ready. Whoop whoop :happydance:

Hello ladies :)

I hope you are all having a good day, mine is ok.

7 of the 8 eggs were mature enough to inject with sperm and out of that four of them fertilised (this was yesterday). When I rang today they said only two are good, one of them is at 2-cell stage the other is at 4-cell stage. That means my transfer will be tomorrow. Me and DH thought very seriously about asking them to transfer both (which is still legal) but decided it would be too much for me if they both took and I'm only on my second IVF and 32 years old so didn't want to push it if you know what I mean. So it's only one tomorrow, but one of them is at 4 cell stage already on day 2 that is excellent and will no doubt be the one I get tomorrow. Had I had more embies they would have let them go to blasts but i guess that is the hand that I've been dealt hey and some people have no eggs so really I'm lucky in a way.

Doodar you and me will both be PUPO this time tomorrow, I'm praying for our embies...xo

MSG don't loose hope yet... I'm thinking of you

Wrighty good luck with your transfer

Lolly looking forward to an update from you - how are things going?

Isi the time has come around so quick I bet you can't believe it.

thats great hun good luck with transfer tomorrow xxx

My trip to the FS went well. I'm all paid, and have my DR drugs all ready. Whoop whoop :happydance:

bet your well excited to get started. i was second time around. wishing you the best of luck hun buckets of :dust: heading you way xxx

bet your well excited to get started. i was second time around. wishing you the best of luck hun buckets of :dust: heading you way xxx

Thanks Wrighty :hugs:. Funnily enough, I'm only moderately excited. I'm trying to manage my expectations this cycle. Last cycle, the failure really took me completely unawares....I wasn't expecting it at all. Now....well, I'm just going with the flow and allowing God do His thing. Whatever will be will be is my motto this time around.

Sila, good luck on your transfer!!! Hope those embies snuggle right in! Isi, you must be sooo excited to start.

As for me, hate to be a downer, but BFN on FRER 8dp3dt

Kat, good luck on your transfer!! I bet that 4 cell is a 8 cell today and you never know, that 2 cell may be also

:hugs: MSG. I want to say its too early to test....but I want to just give you a huge :hugs:. I pray with all my heart that it turns into a nice :bfp: tomorrow. You more than deserve it, MSG. I do pray this cycle brings you your baby. Let's pray that it's just a shy beanie you've got there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->