IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

can i ask if any of u ladies have pcos?
x

Nope, not me.

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :headspin: :dance: :wohoo:
You're kidding me?! Look at how that worked out!!!!! Omg, you must be dying for that phone call. But the doc said tentative congrats, that's exciting!!!! OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

OMG Chris!!!!! that is a good positive! i should think the meds would be out of your system within 14 days?! Ooooh cant wait to see what your BETA says but think that is a BFP hun! good luck and il whisper congrats for now but shout it later ;-) xxx

Wow, we're on a string of bfps here lately!!

Congratulations Chris :wohoo: :happydance:

Googoo, no pcos for me.

thanks ladies for looking,, i think iv just scared myself cos someone said ppl with pcos have crappy egg quality x

Oh my god chris I had no idea!! Congratulations!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: WOW! I'm putting money on sextuplets!!!

I haven't caught up yet, but just thought I would let you know, I had my blood test today, and had a hcg level of 38, they wanted anything over 30, so I just made it. But I'm spotting a little, which the nurse said not to worry about, but it scares the shit out of me. That coupled with excessive googleing on hcg numbers, have sent me crazy :wacko: BUT as of this moment I am PREGNANT!
I want to put a ticker up, but am not sure if it's getting ahead of myself? Will I Jinx myself if I do? What do you ladies think?

Thank you sooooo much for all your support :hugs:

Oh and one thing I have learnt, it really isn't a good idea to test before your official test date. I have been to hell and back from early testing and I'm so sure it really isnt worth it.

Thanks googoo! I don't think we've spoken before? Are you starting treatment soon, or almost finnished? I don't have pcos either, but I'm sure someone does on here, just can't think who!
xxxx

ETA, I *THINK* It may be School Teacher, I'm sure she'll be around later.

And ST, if i'm wrong, i am soooo sorry :hugs:
xx

Z, I don't know anything about hcg numbers either, but I see you have your ticker up! Live like you're preggo and have faith!!! :happydance: Congrats!!!

She's a nasty piece of work and posting horrible things in my journal.

Don't converse with her.

I'd be surprised if she even has real fertility problems and hasn't made them up. Shes a horrible little troll!

x

y wud i make them up..
dnt be so stupid,, and if ppl read bak bout wot u put on my old journal then they wudnt be suprised!

Thanks Rosa! Well I figured I've been blessed enough to get this far, why shouldn't my baby be acknowledged, just through my stupid fear?!
xxx

Wow - I have missed so much. Will just have a quick catch up so sorry if I dont mention everyone :thumbup:

Traskey - I am so so sorry hun, I really did hope you would get a late BFP. I will pop over to your journal later on hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Zowie - Congrats on your BFP being confirmed, now you make sure you rest up. Remember it is quite common to bleed so try not to worry to much, impossible I know :hugs:

Chris - OMG!! After all that congrats, ooooohhh how many????? :winkwink:

Kelly - Good to see you are home and glad you are feeling better, well apart from MS but thats a good thing :thumbup:

Hope & AQ - Good luck for your scans tomorrow, I am sure you will have some lovely follies growing.

Lou - Try not to worry, you still have time for more to grow. Keep drinking planty of water and I will keep my fx for you :hugs:

Hi Rosa, ST - 2ww driving you mad yet????

AFM - Not much to report, I am still really bloated and already look pregnant :dohh: I have been having a few twinges but I know thiscould just be from all the meds and EC/ET. I thought I had tested my trigger out but I thought I would double check this morning and I got another faint line so its still lingering :growlmad: Will do another tomorrow morning. DH was laughing at the fact I want the second line not to appear, first time ever :haha:

And ST - I like you OTD, would make it Thursday and my mums 60th :thumbup:

Oh my oh my oh my happy dance happening here Chris that is awesome news :dance:

Z congrats on your beta and your ticker :dance:

Bfps are flooding in here, I hope this is a lucky thread and we have-not had our fair share already!

Has anyone else been told to lay off the water after the transfer? I just got back from my appt (sonogram) and he said no more water, take it down to 5% of what I've been drinking. :saywhat: I drink so much water though! I'm already thirsty just thinking about not drinking water! He said v8 and tomato juice is it. No gatorade, no nothing, just that. Well that makes me want to gag just thinking about.

Just poured myself a glass of v8 and am trying to choke it down. :sick:

:bfp:Zowiey enjoy your:bfp: casue youve worked hard enough for it... kick back and relax....

Hope your not allowed to say that!! lol there will be many more coming and they belong to us...:happydance:

Good luck AQ and Hope with your scans tomorrow and good luck Pet for your first stimm tomorrow...

Tinks I've decided its futile worrying. ..whatever is gonna happen is!! its totally out of my control...

afm scan at 11.10... wish me luck ladies... xxx

Oh dear!! poor you Rosa was those the only options, cant you just drink normal fresh juice..??

lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"