IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

princess:hi: good to hear from you! great news on a possible match!

doodar - :happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance::happydance:

trask - :hugs: I'm so gutted on your news, as others have said we so badly wanted this to work for you, you deserve it so much and have been waiting for so long yet with always a thoughtful word for all of us on here! I won;t even be on here if i get a negative it will be too painful.....
I'm happy that you will get another try but still a positive in this cyle would have been better! I hope you get started before 2012 as having a date for 'next year' will make it seem a longer wait! Take carexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AQ - stimming still going well?? 2 more days! :thumbup:

tinks - Your transfer was the day after mine and my otd is the 18th! Mine was a 5 day transfer but your otd should still only be a couple of days after me so maybe the 20th? :hugs:

zowiey - congrats again! GL for tommorrow I wish my clinic did betas, or is your normal docs your going to?

Kelly - How ru feeling now your home! OOh I would be so excited to know if it's twins!!! :flower:

Rosa -:haha: you cracked me up about sticking your finger up your self! he,he! it's so annoying isn't it? I only have to do 1, twice a day.

loopy - Yeah as trask said my EC was moved twice so I could stim longer! so thats always an option. :hugs:

Hope - Hope your stimming is going as well as it can be!

sorry to anyone ive forgot, hope your all good :hugs::hugs:

AFM-So tired my first 2 days back at work and I have had parents evenings both nights!!! boo hoo!!! soo tired and soo wish could just stay at home!
Not sure on when to test, it's meant to be next tuesday but I really don't wanna test before school in case bad news! well if it's bad news I just wouldn't go in....
I'm thinking maybe sunday which is 2 days early but will be scared of getting negative!? Arrgghh don't know what to do! sunday will be 7dp5dt actually! so they making me wait 15 days? Oh I don't know i'm confused. my transfer was on sunday so this sunday will be 7 days after won't it?

xx[/QUOTE]

ST- I would think if u test on Sunday you will get a pretty accurate result but i too would be sooo scared of testing i would struggle. Good luck for whenever u decide to test x

Princess- Glad things are moving forward for you and men are on a different planet so dont worry about that, they are pretty much all the same ;-) x

Lou- your scan sounds about right for 8 days i think? il be on 10th day when im scanned so hoping il be almost ready by then and if i need to stim longer it should be another 2-3 days i think. Well i hope anyway! im sure all will be fine by fri and me and Hope are scanned on same day so we could all have EC same day :)

Hope- Oooh im getting excited now! ROLL ON FRIDAY!! cant wait to compare results an get excited together! i am feeling a lil nervy now to think that i might be pregnant by the end of this mth! Eeeek x

Hi to everyone else. x

AFM- Just tomorrows jabs and then the next day scan to see how many follies! i hope im good to go! wanna be pupo sooo much now but nervous, excited and scared all rolled into one! xxx

Princess, good to hear from you!! I'm sorry your dh is driving you crazy. :wacko:

Hope, the cramps are fine. They remind me things are happening in there. :thumbup: I'll be worried if they go away, actually. Glad you're not as tired! I can just imagine you doing your sniff at your desk. People probably just think you have a cold or something. At least it's not a jab! :haha:

Delly, yay for 30,000 posts!!! :dance: We ARE chatty!

Z, good luck at your beta tomorrow! I would totally take a frer just to prove it! lol! You won't need it. You're preggo, girl!!!!

Kelly, boo for ms. :wacko: At least you know it's for the little ones, though.
Still that can't be fun. :hugs:

ST, it's totally annoying to do the pessaries. :wacko: I had some interesting colors when I took a poo. :blush: Neon blue and green!!!! :rofl: I was like what the HECK?! :saywhat: Sorry your first few days back at school were not relaxing. I can't stand night time things for school. Never fun. I'm not sure if that would be 6 days after or 7. :shrug:

Afm, I'm doing fine. I have one more day off. I'm totally ticked at a coworker, and am totally not looking forward to going back to school on Friday. I feel like i'm being taken advantage of, and she's a witch. My dh is like it's really important NOT to get upset about it, since our babies (yes, we're thinking both will take!) need all of my positive energy right now. It's hard not to get worked up though. I need to not give a frick.:ignore:

ST: Sunday should be ok you'd be 12dpo, I was scared till I actually decided to test then it was days of will it darken etc lol.

Hope, your scan is coming up so soon! I can't wait to hear all about it.

AQ, yay for jabs!

Zowie it all sounds very promising! I want to see pics of these tests please!

I am soooooo tired! I found my old prescription of diclectin (for nausea) when I was preggo with skyler so I took one and I ate a bowl of tomato soup and my ms went away, not sure which is was though.

I have my scan tomorrow at 11, I hope they can tell me something! I'm still pretty bloated and full of fluid.

Wow this thread moves so fast, had problems getting on last night!

Hope,Trask,AQ,Pet,ST How you all doing. I know I missed someone coz I always do :dohh: :hugs:

AFM I'm still stressing about my bfp! I'm finding it really difficult to remain positive. I've been here twice before and I dont think I will relax at least until that 6 week scan. I havent tested again today but I will do later. Normally though I'm testing to see that line get darker but I dont think it could get any darker than yesterdays lol so now I'm stressing in case it goes lighter. I'm a serial tester and the clinic always tell me off for doing it but I would rather know whats happening than get to scan day and be heartbroken. It's such a hard ride. Love and luck to you all :hugs:

Hey dear! I am doing fine, just waiting to start my stims this Friday! Yay! :happydance: Don't stress about your :bfp:! Keep a PMA and you will be just fine honey! Hang in there! :hugs:

Hi girls.

Zowiey- Naughty girl for early poas! haha. I truly hope its a early BFP for you and why should it not be? ;-) i would test again in 2 days and if a line is there u have cracked it ;-) good luck hun and i would of done the same. I have no wilpower where pee sticks are x

Rosa- Hope your doing ok with 2ww x

Pet- You start dr tomorrow right? good luck hun! x

Princess- Any word from dh's dr yet? hope things start moving soon x

ST- How are u doing? x

Hope- Enjoy your hypno and hope all is well x

Tinks- How are u feeling today after all the drama with EC? Did you have a mock transfer prior to ET? x

Traskey- Hope all is well for you too x

Doodar- You will feel like that but im sure u will be fine x

Nici- How r u doing? have u got your scan thur? x

Lou- Hope all well with u? x

Chris- Any news ? x
Hi to everyone else x

AFM- Day 7 of stimms already! feel lil bit bloated but no pain etc. Cant wait till fri to see if we are cooking with gas! haha xxx

Hello doll! I went to my doctor today and we got the go ahead for my cycle! Ultrasound didn't show any signs of cysts! :happydance: So I start stimming this Friday! Yay! I'm so excited!!! I am glad that you aren't experiencing any pain with your stimms! Can't wait to hear how everything is turning out for you! :hugs:

Thanks for all of your support ladies. You are all really kind. Giant :hug:

Tinks, Pet, ST, how are you doing today?
:hi:

Hey dear, I am SO very very sorry to hear about your news. It makes my heart hurt! Just know that everything happens for a reason!!! Keep your positive attitude and great things will come to you love! :hugs: I am doing fine, saw my doctor today and they gave me the go ahead to start stimming this Friday! :happydance: I cannot wait! Plenty of :hugs::hugs::hugs: for you hun!

I just want yo say thankyou to you all for your support :hugs:

I don't want to be the annoying person who clearly has a positive but is being dramatic. I suppose I thought that getting 2 lines was a cut and dry thing. I wasn't really to aware that faint lines happened, and so I'm finding it difficult to fully accept it, and the fact I'm terrified its going to be taken away doesn't help.

But anyway, you ladies are all amazing, I may not know your real names, but you all have helped me more than I can say! :hugs:
xxxx

So happy for you Z!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: What great news! I would be the same and test every hour if I could! :haha:

Hello ladies!

How is everyone doing? I wish I could get on here more often to keep track of what everyone is doing, but work just keeps getting in the way! :wacko: How is everyone?

Kelly- I hope you are doing better!

Traskey-:hugs:

AQ- hope stimming goes smooth for ya!

ST- take it easy while you are at work lady! haha how is it working after everything? i am worried that it will be hard for me cuz of the pain:blush:

Zowiey- yay for your :bfp:!!!

Rosa- how are you dear?

Sorry if I forgot anyone...hope you all are doing wonderful!

AFM-i went to my doctor today and they did my suppression check ultrasound and took my vitals. i was surprised to hear them say my blood pressure was 120/90 as it has always been normal... kinda scares me!:shrug: The ultrasound went great with NO CYSTS! :happydance: Stimming starts Friday!!!!
:hugs: to you all!!!!

:( seems they have now forced me to see the mobile version of the site on my iPad so I can't see any signatures and there's no thank you button (which I've been using like the like button on FB!). The whole point of having an iPad was so that I could browse the Internet properly without having to use a mobile version. I'll have to try and see if I can switch it off.

I'll have to do personals later when I can view the site properly but i think I remembered... Good luck Lou for your beta, and pet hurrah for stimming tomorrow!

My jab last night went like a dream, no anxiety at all and apart from the sharp in and out of the needle I didn't even feel it. I was so proud of myself! :thumbup: DH is such a good jabber :lol:

AQ this time tomorrow we'll be en route to scan!

:lol: just as I hit reply and my post loaded I spotted a button at the bottom of the page that said Go to Desktop version! hurrah I can see your avatars which means I can see you!

Morning girls.

Pet- Great news that you can start stimming tomorrow! it will go so fast now :) x

Hope- Yes this time tomorrow we will know how many follies we have and get to know(hopefully) when EC will be! sounds surreal now dont u think? lol. I am so excited and nervous! dont think il sleep too well tonight! x

Hi to Doodar, ST, Traskey, Princess, Tinks, Canamfam, Chris, and all the gang.

AFM- Getting hyped up over tomorrows scan! just cant wait to see how many are there! going for a curry with my friend and my dad tonight as dh is in work doing nights and i need to do something to pass time! lol xxx

Ladies!

I got a :bfp: this morning! BUT, I'm not sure if it's still the Ovidrel. I took 2 shots of Ovidrel (total 500 mcgs) 14 days ago....more like 14 days and 6 hours ago...

What do we think?
https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/prairielady_/IMAG0600.jpg

Absolutely pregnant Chris!!!!!!!!!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :dance:

Congratulations :D:D:D:D:D:D

Oooooooooooooo, I wonder how many you have :D

Omg chris! Surely the ovidrel should be out your system by now so I'm gunna say congrats!! :happydance: :happydance:
Xx

My FS said 13 days post trigger should be a true positive.

BETA was this morning. Results about 2-3 pm my time. Dr. K says "tentative congrats"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->