IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Morning ladies

It appears that your body can indeed try to have your period whilst on progesterone. Red spotting for me today and a negative pg test so my cycle hasn't worked. It's day 13 so it should show up by now if it's going to. I have 2 more progesterone suppositories left and then the :witch: should be here in earnest. I've known in my heart for days but it still hurts. We have enough to pay for one more try and that's it. I don't think i'll be able to start this cycle. My clinic doesn't let you so maybe November/December time if there are spaces or 2012!

Thank you all for your support through this journey. Wow, it's a tough one isn't it? Regardless of the outcome. I'm truly glad I had a great bunch of ladies to share and ask questions with. You are all amazing :hugs:

Oh trask it's so unfair!! I have tears streaming down my face! I wanted it to work for you soo much!! Your an amazing lady and a strong one! I know you will get there one day :thumbup:

Traskey- I am very sorry hun. I had really hoped you would be posting a BFP. Try and keep positive about your next cycle and go and have a nice meal with a few glasses of wine and treat yourself. You have been through a lot emotionally an physically x

Hope- My friend is diabetic and does my needles for me, and she is obviously very used of injecting but the menopur jab still takes a while to inject. She said the reason for doing it slowly is that the liquid is so thick there is a resistance and also if she were to do it fast, the syringe could split and lose liquid so your dh is doing it fine ;-) x

Doodar- Glad your getting strong lines still x

Zowiey- You are more of a POAS-a-holic than me! haha x

Princess- Hope your ok? x

Hi to Rosa, Tinks, chris, Nici and gang. Sorry iv forgot to mention ppl. Iv had a dull headache since i woke up and im worn out. May increase my fluid intake again as i had stopped all the excess fluids the other day as felt bloated. Cant win! lol xxx

Trasky i am so sorry it didnt work this time for you, and i hope you can get going again real soon... this is such a huge and immensely emotional journey take time to be good to yourself...

Kelly you must be so relieved to be back home and that really was a tremendous amount of fluid they drained of you, must feel very light now..

Zowiey we love you too and are also very proud to have had you as a rollercoaster
buddy....

Hi to everyone else...

Afm had my scan this morning and i have to admt to being really disappointed 8 follies altogether but some are so teeny tiny. Got one at 15,12 couple at 9 couple at 7 then really little ones.. go back on friday for another one.... I feel really down about it all now
i just pray they all put on a mega growth spurt...

lou

Lou Mine had a growth spurt hunny! a lot can happen in such a short space of time. You'll have a nice surprise on next scan. 8 sounds good at this stage :thumbup:

AQ hope your headache eases hunny :hugs:

AFM and I feel awful saying it when I know other people are suffering through this terrible jouney but hopefully it will serve to give you ladies a boost too. I got 2-3 weeks on a Clearblue digital today! Still in total shock and can't quite believe it. Feel like I'm dreaming! Trask I'm so sorry hunny. :hugs:
Just shows how much things can change in the space of a few days!

Thanks Doodar i realy hope they do grow..
Fabulous news on your test, its like confirmation of progress, youve made me smile today im so happy for you... xxx

Thanks Doodar i realy hope they do grow..
Fabulous news on your test, its like confirmation of progress, youve made me smile today im so happy for you... xxx

Aw your welcome hunny, glad I could help! We need every bit of pma we can get on this journey. If I can help in some small way then that makes me happy too! Good luck for Friday Hun! Can't wait to hear how your follies are growing :thumbup:

They didn't give me a grade I guess my clinic doesn't do that but they said one was absolutely perfect and the other was so very nearly perfect so I would guess grade A embies.

God I wanna know how many are in me! I hope they can tell me thursday!

Oh and I'M HOME!!!!!!!!

Yay for being home!!! Are you feeling better? My embies were grade A/B. So not sure what that means, but hopefully they stick.

Hope, every med is probably different. The lupron went in so quickly, but the bravelle and menopur is thicker, so it takes a while. The progesterone is oil, so it takes even longer. :wacko: Luckily it doesn't burn though. Glad your jab went better! They're never fun, but at least they're not as traumatic as time goes on. Plus, as my dh would remind me, it's only temporary. You only have to do these for a few more days. And you're doing it for your baby. :baby:

T, I already wrote in your journal, but I'm so so sorry. :hugs: I'm glad to hear that you are able to do another cycle though. Sometimes it just takes a few tries. This doesn't mean this is forever.

AQ, sorry you're feeling down. It's important to keep your fluids up during stimming! :shipw:

Loopy, don't worry. They all grow so fast towards the end. My sil said it's like a bag of popcorn. A few pops at the beginning and tons of pops at the end! haha! I only had a few follies and had 10 eggs, so you'll be fine.

Doodar, I LOVE that pic!! :dance: :dance: Congrats again!

Afm, feeling sore all over. Boobs ouch! Butt/hips (from shots) ouch! Some cramps, ouch! I wish I could use a heating pad for the cramps. They're not bad all the time, just this ebb and flow of pain. :wacko: I'm exhausted and am SICK of sticking my finger up myself 4 times a day. :rofl: Other than that I'm good. So thankful I have plenty of sick leave so that I can stay home today and tomorrow. Not that I need it, but it's nice to relax.

Lou- How long have you been stimming for hun? 8 follies sounds good and its good the meds are working as apparantly for the odd woman, there is no response so all good for now x

Rosa- You enjoy the rest! your trying to make a baby in there so u need it ;-) x

Doodar- Fab news! CONGRATS!!! Did u have 1 or 2 embies transferred? x

Trask- Hope u r coping ok. Thinking of u x

Tinks- Hope u r feeling better x

Kelly- Bet u feel a lot better after all that fluid drained! yikes x

Hi to all xxx

:hi: ladies sorry ive been MIA :blush:

things arent going as well as i hoped for me, still being messed about and ive been rather down about it hence me not being on :blush:

DH is driving me mad, i feel like hes not showing enough commitment to doing this, tbh yesterday hes picked up abit after a phone call but ill explain that in a min, basically he wasnt interested in quitting smoking, ive had to quit with him promising to quit but carrying on smoking around me and him telling me he had quit but then i found packs of fags hidden in the basement and he wouldnt chase the doctors up and pretty much left everything down to me :growlmad:

so yesterday the clinic rang and asked about the form and i explained i was trying to sort it and they said they MAY have found a match for my egg sharing and that all were waiting on is that bloody form :growlmad: and was wonderin if i could try and speed up the process :dohh:

so i rang DH straight away and told him what they had said, i 'might' have also mentioned that if we didnt hurry up they said they may have to cancel for now :haha:

well i know it was bad of me but since that phone call he chucked the fags and printed the new form out and has an appointment to speak to his doctors on Saturday :haha: :blush:

so thats me up to date

ive just read through 20 odd pages to catch up so forgive me if i forget anyone or get things wrong :rofl:

doodar - :happydance::happydance: CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance::happydance:

trask - im sooo sorry hunni! i really wanted it to work out for you, youve been so supportive to everyone, if you end up cycling again in nov/dec ill probably be there to keep you company the way things are going :hugs::hugs:

AQ - glad to hear the stimming is going well!! :thumbup:

zowiey - im gunna say congrats on your line! feint or not a line is a line!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Kelly - so sorry to hear youve been in hospital :hugs: hope our feeling better after that 2 litres being drained, sounds like a massive amount, bet its a huge weight off! :flower:

Rosa - cant remember if i said congrats on being pupo but congrats if i didnt :haha: thats progesterone doesnt sound fun at all :hugs:

tinks - asif they want you to wait that long to test! hope your ok tho :hugs:

loopy - hope your okaii, sorry to hear your feeling down about your follies, hope they have a massive growth spurt :thumbup:

ST - Congrats on being pupo :hugs: hope your eggies are snuggling in nicely :thumbup:

Hope - Hope your stimming is going well, hope your okaii too :hugs:

sorry to anyone ive forgot, hope your all okaii!! :hugs::hugs:

xx

:hugs:Hi Princess nice to see you. I truly understand about feeling DH commitment is just not the same as your own!! I love my DH to distraction but sometimes i really wonder if we speak the same language where TTC is concerned, So i totally understand you saying what you did.. i'd have done the same..!! lol Lets hope this gets the results that have been far too long in the making.. Fingers crossed...:hugs:

im quite sure i'll be fine just want the same as everyone else does... more!!!

AQ done 8 stimms so far i just thought they'd be bigger by now, the nurse did seem ok with it though.. Its probably just my perception. I did say they seemed kinda small and she said i could just stimm for longer depending on what fridays scan reveals... oh hum.... How are you feeling today??

lou

:blush: loopy glad its not just me, i swear the minute i mention ttc, babies or pregnancy i swear he just switches off, i know he wants this more than anything cuz hes told me but hes just impossible to talk about things too
xx

T I'm so sorry honey I really hoped that you'd get your BFP. Hopefully you can start another cycle later this year :hugs:

Lou don't be disheartened 8 follies is a great place to be and as Doodar says they grow more quickly towards the end :dust:

Hi princess lovely to see your typeface. That's wonderful news that they may have found a match for you, now if you could just get that bloddy form sorted! Thank goodness DH seems to have found a spurt of motivation to help you make it happen :thumbup:

Rosa sorry to hear you're feeling out of sorts today honey, not good to have cramps and have to stay away from the heat pad. Hope you feel better soon, just remember there's two little embies snuggling up inside :flower:

Well my brain has gone to mush and I can't remember who I've read updates from and missed so :wave:

I was impressed I made a whole day at work today and don't feel too tired so maybe the tide is turning. I even did my 4pm sniff at my desk cos I couldnt be arsed to go to the loo. I don't think anyone even saw me do it :lol:

AQ two more sleeps! :dance:

Hi ladies hope your all well. Just a quick one do you know this topic has made nearly 30000 entries lol wow impressive :) xx

Hey princess, good to see you back! :hugs:

Lew, I only had 6 follies showing as ready with a possible 2 the day I did my trigger, and they 13 eggs! I thought only 75% of follies had an egg? So I really wouldn't worry unless they say they are, but I know it's worrying, I was convinced I'd get 3 eggs. :hugs:

Hope, you badass sniffer you! :haha: Glad you're feeling a bit better! xxx

Delly, good to see you!

AQ, hope you're ok?

ST & Tinks, how are you both doing?

Hello to everyone else :wave:
Well I tested again, and my line is a little darker than this mornings, but still not believing anything yet. I have a blood test at 9.30 tomorrow, so will find out either way tomorrow afternoon. They also do a urine test there and then, so I'm tempted to take in one of my frers incase their pee test comes up negative! Just to prove I've had a faint line!
xxx

Thanks for all of your support ladies. You are all really kind. Giant :hug:

Lou, I am sorry that you are disappointed with the size of your follies. They still have time to grow and you can stim for longer. I had to carry on stimming twice and I think ST did once or even twice too. :dust:

Princess, glad you gave DH a kick up the butt :haha: Seems like it has done the trick. I am sure you'll be cycling soon and not joining me in a Nov/Dec thread!

Hope, glad you managed it at work today. With any luck the tiredness will ease off a little soon.

Rosa, I know what you mean about the progesterone and I wanted a bath or heat pad so badly to ease the cramps. Glad you've got a few days to rest.

Doodar, I love your new pic. 2-3 weeks pregnant :wohoo:

AQ, sorry you are feeling a bit headachy. I'm sure it's the meds. Hope you feel better soon x

Tinks, Pet, ST, how are you doing today?
:hi:

Hello to everyone else :wave:
Well I tested again, and my line is a little darker than this mornings, but still not believing anything yet. I have a blood test at 9.30 tomorrow, so will find out either way tomorrow afternoon. They also do a urine test there and then, so I'm tempted to take in one of my frers incase their pee test comes up negative! Just to prove I've had a faint line!
xxx

Ooooooooooo, did you post a pic in your journal? I'd take all your poas with you just in case :D

Good luck for tomorrow Zo :dust: You won't need luck though ;)

Traskey, I am so sorry! I so wanted this to work for you. I am relieved to hear you can have another go at it though. It will work for you hun.

Loopy: I do feel lighter but I still have about 3 litres of fluid in me so still not great.

Doodar, what would be your due date? When did you have transfer again?

me: I have ms big time. It's hard to not want to puke at this exact moment. I must go off in search of food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->