IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hope, great numbers! One or two is a hard decision. For me, it was made for me since I only had 2 left by day 3. :shrug: I was hoping for a blast too, but now I'm glad I have 2 little guys in there.

Doodar, I really don't know why I can't have water either. I'm doing gatorade and lots of salty foods. I just can't stomach the v8. Yay for your scan!!! :dance:

AQ and Lew, I'm sorry to hear about your low numbers. :hugs: Remember that I only had 3 or 4 follies and ended up with 10 eggs, though. They pop up out of nowhere! And don't forget about our very own success story in Chris! Hope is not lost yet, girls. :hugs:

Tinks, I dont have much hope either. I would just use frers. :shrug: I can't believe you're testing! You're so brave. Tests scare me! :haha: We can start testing tomorrow though...are you gunna? :test:

I had the worst work day ever, ladies. What a way to come back after a week off. :sad2: So happy that it's a weekend and that I can walk away from that terrible place. My emotions are crazy. Cramps on my right side. And I'm thirsty. :hissy:

Loopy and AQ I'm so sorry things haven't turned out the way you thought, I'll be praying for a couple of great embies for you.

Hope yours scan sounds like it went very well. I had this same dilemma about the transfer date if you remember back, I for sure would have had my embies go to blast at least a few but I chose transfer on day 3 with 2 and now I'm preggers. I still don't with how many though. Gotta wait 17 more days for that.

Tinx tests are normally only good for a year so make sure they're not expired! I use frer and clear blue digi.

Doodar, you lucky thing I have to wait till the 31 for my scan. It's doing my head in already!

ST I still don't have many symptoms, one day of ms and that was it besides being so tired I can't function. It freaks me out when I don't feel pukey lol.

Morning girls.

Pet- Great news that you can start stimming tomorrow! it will go so fast now :) x

Hope- Yes this time tomorrow we will know how many follies we have and get to know(hopefully) when EC will be! sounds surreal now dont u think? lol. I am so excited and nervous! dont think il sleep too well tonight! x

Hi to Doodar, ST, Traskey, Princess, Tinks, Canamfam, Chris, and all the gang.

AFM- Getting hyped up over tomorrows scan! just cant wait to see how many are there! going for a curry with my friend and my dad tonight as dh is in work doing nights and i need to do something to pass time! lol xxx

Thanks dear! The shots were a breeze!!!

Also, Chris... CONGRATS!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: That is so amazing!!!!

Rosa - Sorry you have had such a bad day hun, hope you wasn't too stressed as thats not good lady :growlmad: No not testing yet, just getting prepared :haha: How come we can start tomorrow??? I didn't think HCG would be released until Tueday??? I have this of jut google though :haha: will try to post the timeline thing.

Pet - Glad the injections are going well :thumbup:

Kelly - The 31 will be here soon enough hun, all we do is wait for something else dont we :haha: Good point about the tests, just checked and the expire December 2011. Shows how long we have been TTC :haha:

Well I spook to DH about getting a FRER and he thinks they are a waste of money and all tests are the same :growlmad: Men do not understand these things. I think I may sneek a 2 pack in, he wont know what brand I have used on testing day as he will just see the stick :thumbup:

Well the bloat seems a lot better today but now I am worried that that is a bad sign :dohh: I cant win. Worry worry worry. I have been tossing and turning since 5 :growlmad:

Pet glad to hear your stimming is going well.

Rosa sorry you had a tough day, that's why I'm staying away from work after EC! Have a relaxing weekend to make up for it. Are you going to test today?

Tink I need to check my pee sticks to see they haven't expired too! I have a frer from the two pack I bought for the Iui cycle but there's a cb digi in the drawer from some time ago. keep the PMA honey!

Kelly I do remember your dilemma and ironically I was firmly in the blast camp :lol:

I found out yesterday that i seem to be unable to empty my bladder. Needed a wee by the time we got to the clinic so I went as soon as I walked in the door, then two minutes later we got called for the scan and the nurse said is your bladder empty and I said yep. So then we do the scan and as she is showing us the lining she says and there's your bladder, which is quite full. Wtf? How on earth does that happen?

I also found out that our clinic does ET without ultrasound. On one hand I'm disappointed as I won't get to see the embies go back, but on the other hand I'm glad that I don't have to work out how much liquid to have to fill my bladder, especially when apparently its full when I think it's empty :lol:

Anyone got any plans for their Saturday? I need to go to town to buy more leggings since I'm really feeling my ovaries now and starting to bloat, I'm feeling quite tired today though after yesterday's early start so might need to have a nap first. Waking up to sniff at 8 is a pita, and pretty soon I'll be swapping that to waking up to insert one of those nasty suppositories... Funny thing is I never used to be a sleep late girl and now I wish I could :lol:

Have fun my lovely fall buddies :flower:

Thanks Hope, yes check your tests.

I thought I knew what I would do with transfer days and blasts but when it came to the crunch after EC and you have to make a decision I found all previous plans and ideas went out the window :haha: I know this doesn't help but what I mean is I dont think you can know what you are going to do until you have to make the decision, iykwim. It will come to you :thumbup:

How weird about not emptying your bladder, did the nurse say anything about that? I dont want to worry you but they told us that not being able to wee right is a sign of OHSS so keep an eye on it hun and drink loads. I would imagine ET will be a lot more comfortable without a full bladder. Dont they need US though or is there really only one place they can go :haha:

I have no plans for today, might go round to see my parents. Exciting times :haha: Oh I may be nipping to superdrug for a FRER to hide :winkwink:

Good luck shopping, I find leggins are really hard to buy and you would think they would be easy. I can never find them to fit right :dohh:

Here is the timeline I was talking about, might be usefull for some. I think its interestering :thumbup:

This is what happens in a 3dt :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

That's interesting when is 11dpt for you?

Thanks for the ohss tip. I have been drinking loads of water 3 litres usually, I think to be honest it's a long standing issue because I drive DH nuts by going to e bathroom at least twice before we go on a long journey, then I invariably need to stop at the services within half an hour!

You're right about making the decision about one or two at the time, who knows they might not meet blast criteria in which case two it will be. But if they do meet blast I think that's when we'll have the thought choice to make. I'll just have to listen to the experts!

I've mangaged to find leggings to fit in primark and h&m so I just have to hope they have some in stock :thumbup:

HI all!

Tinks defo buy a frer if you want one, what do men know, lol!!

Hope-I think I have trouble emptying my bladder too as it could oftern been seen on the screen and one time the consultant had to press on it to move it out the way so he could see properly! so I guess it wasn't as empty as it could be! I find that once you have finished a wee if you sit a while longer some more normally comes out! also if you arch you back and sit up straight I can normally get some extra out that way!

Pet-yay for starting stimms!

Rosa-sorry you had a bad day at work, u ok? hope your little guys are nice and snug!x

Im off into town soon with my friend and her 3 month old baby boy Elliot! Think I'm just gonna make a snap decision tommorrow morning whether to test or not--Will be 7dp5dt. If not I will wait until otd on tuesday (9dp5dt) and just hope its good news so I can go to school!x

ST - I think I would test tomorrow if I was you, not that I am encouraging you or anything :winkwink: Hace a lovely day with your friend and her baby :thumbup:

DH wouldn't go mad and if I explained I really wanted one he would be fine, just frown apon it, we are quite tight with money at the minute :haha:

OMG! I had a weird dream last night where I was walking around a shopping centre carrying a baby. However the baby was a plastic dolly (not a good sign maybe?) anyway we were walking along and came across a cow and a rattle snake! so I just looked it up and this is what it means!!!!

Cow
To see a cow in your dream symbolizes your passive and docile nature. You obey others without question. Alternatively, a cow represents maternal instincts or the desire to be cared for. For some cultures, the cow represents divine qualities of fertility, nourishment and motherhood.

Rattlesnake
To see a rattlesnake in your dream represents the passage of time.

How fitting is the cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

St what a strange dream, sounds like that cow is a positive is a positive sign :thumbup:

Tink Im a complete skinflint when it comes to tests, I've only peed on about 4 in the 2 and a half years we've been trying because they're just so damn expensive. I want to know I'm pregnant before I pee on one :lol:

Well I'm back from town and feel yucky. My left ovary feels sore, my lower back is aching and I keep needing to pee. I also feel tired again. I think I'm going to stay on the sofa for the rest of the weekend. I have some work to do in prep for my impending two weeks off, can't leave all of this for my team to deal with! Thank goodness for laptops! I think I'm going to make Monday my last day in the office as walking around hurts my ovaries. I'll just work from home then until EC day. I am such a woos, what am I going to be like pregnant?? :lol:

Oh and st thanks for the pee tips! I love this place, no where else would I share such personal details, but it's nice to learn that I'm not alone :thumbup:

Doodar- Yay for scan date! u must be so happy x

Hope- Glad u can feel your ovaries. Means lots of follies growing x

Tinks- Your OTD seems ages away! are u going to poas before then? x

Traskey- Hope you are doing ok x

Chris- Has the news sunk in yet? so happy for you x

Rosa- Did you really only show as having 4 follies on the scan and get 10 eggs?? i cant remember what you got sorry. That does give me some hope. So can the follies contain more than 1 egg each sometimes? x

Lou- How are u feeling today? x

Hi to Princess, Pet,Canamfam, ST and all the gang x

AFM- I am feeling very low today. dh left early for work and i got out of bed at noon :-( called dh before and he is very down too. We are both just gutted that our chances are so reduced now when the odds are against you enough even if we would of got a decent amount of follies :-( anyway i dont want to bring the mood down.
I am going out in the sunshine for a hr and then going to do my chores. need to keep busy to take my mind off it. I might pick up some protein shakes too as i have heard good things about them? xxx

AQ. I've heard protein is good, also get a hot water bottle on your tum and visualise the follies growing. I have read that there can be more than one egg per follie :dust:

I've just been googling and apparently a good nights sleep can help as well as putting your feet up the wall for 20 minutes as it helps blood flow to your follicles!

Hang in there girls. I am sending you loads of pma :dust:

This is a blooming hard journey and you need all your physical and mental strength. Be kind to yourself over the next few days and get loads of rest.

:hugs:

Traskey you really are an inspiration to us all thankyou for taking the time to give such positve thoughts...:hugs:

Aq hang in there and remember it only takes the one... we've just got to believe that our few are doing the very best they can....:hugs:

ST that was a truly weird dream and hopefully prophetic re the cow:hugs:

Rosa im sorry you had such a pants day yesterday, hopefully you've managed to chill and forget it all today...

Doodar dont be scared be excited ..:hugs:

Hope im very sorry to have been so negative yesterday when i should have been celebrating your lovely follie news... :blush:

Hi Tinks Delly Princess Kelly Pet and all the rest of the gang, i hope today finds you bright and breezy....:hugs::hugs:

afm feeling much better today...due largely to you ladies....Thankyou... you are all a PMA inspiration....

lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->