IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

St oh no cant believe he hid the tests that good! Have you checked his undies drawer, or the kitchen cupboards? Or even the bathroom, ie the last place he might think you'll look?

Lou how are you feeling honey? Are you having another scan tomorrow or just going straight to EC on Wednesday?

I'm going to ask the question about the blasts tomorrow, if they say no then that's the end of story, if they say yes then at least we have options.

So my superdrug is closed today... But the online store isn't! The 2 for 1 is available and free delivery too so I just ordered two packs :thumbup:

:hi: girls

Hope everyone's ok

Sorry for no personals but I'm on my phone and I have no idea how you work the new bnb on my phone :haha:

Well DH went doctors yesterday and I told him to do what ever it takes to sort that bloody form, so he flashes a bit o cash and they said it'll cost £15 and they can do it in 4/5 days :dohh:

So atleast that's summat I suppose, let's just hope they stick to their word nd ring DH rather then sending it themselves

I'm spending Sunday dossing, gunna do a proper Sunday dinner today to treat myself :haha:

Xx

Hi girls.

ST- TEST TEST TEST TEST!!! haha. Good luck whenever you decide to test. If your pregnant it would show with afternoon pee so go for it x

Tinks- Aww lets hope the mood swings are all signs ;-) x

Rosa- How are u doing? x

Traskey- Hope your ok x

Princess- Good luck for some news from dh dr this wk and your forms x

Hope and Lou- When are your EC's ? how are u both feeling? x

Chris- How are u doing? x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- I am feeling more positive today as i have reasoned that it would of been 4 days since my scan by EC and that is plenty of time for the smaller follies to have grown so hoping each one contains a egg and then we will get 4 eggs. I am hoping and praying!
I have my FINAL burserlin jab at 6pm tonight and then trigger shot at 9.30pm!! Eeeek this is actually happening! cannot believe how fast things have gone since stimming!
I am so nervous of tuesday but a PMA all the way so i am doing the best for my body and my eggies. I am so glad that tonights jabs are the last ones as sick an tired of them now to be honest! lol. Needle free day tomorrrow! what will i do with myself?! xxx

Princess hope the form gets sorted this week.

AQ keep with the PMA girl, and yippee for final jabs tonight! I have my scan tomorrow at 10 and should find out then when EC will be.

Thanks Hope and best of luck for your scan tomorrow! hopefully EC will be soon xxx

Getting busy time again in here.

Good luck to those of you testing, ST, Rosa and Tinks.

Good luck for the scans and the end of injections, Hope, Lou and AQ

Pet, you are starting down regging?

Princess, i'm hoping you can start soon!

Chris and Doodar, hope you are feeling well.

A special hug for Zowiey, thinking of you and your DH :hugs:

Well new spanner in the works today... I've just found out at my clinic does double blast transfer once you're 35. And I'll be about 3 weeks shy of my 35th birthday at transfer, which means if we'd have waited one on to start we'd have had that option! I'm going to ask tomorrow if they would consider us for it given the matter of days before my birthday. Of course we might not even get one last let alone two but I want to be armed with options so we don't have to make a decision on the spot. The thought of completing our family in one fail swoop is so tempting to consider,but at the same time I'm scared of the possible complication with twins, both for the pregnancy and their health. Having twins by accident is one thing, but increasing the chances knowingly? Not sure... What do you all think? If you had the chance for a double blast would you take it? Should I push for the option?

I've been following this thread for awhile but not posting because I'm on the "other side" now but have been silently sending you all support. I was a couple months shy of age 37 in May when I had my successful IVF.

My clinic (in the US) recommended that we have 2 put in (5 day old embies) and I now have a 23 week old baby boy growing in my belly. So they put two in, and one took. We were relieved only one took as we're not sure we could handle twins but my point is, it increased our chances and it was worth it after trying for 5 years with several failed IUIs and other methods.

Also I think if you have a lot to freeze you could use that as a factor too - I think we have 9 frosties being stored so if we had only chosen 1 and that one happened to be the one that didn't take, we could have tried again with a FET which is easier than a fresh cycle.

Anyway, please forgive me if you think it's not my place to post in this forum, but I hope that info helps. :dust: to you all!

Thanks for post caseys! always lovely to see a success story :)
Congrats and good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy xxx

Oh, that's interesting. Thanks for posting Casey, appreciate that :hugs: Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Hope, we went for one for a few reasons but with hindsight we are wondering if we should have gone for two. We've decided that if we get the chance on out last attempt we are going to go for two, in the hope that one sticks at least!

Thank Caasey that's really good to hear.

T I'm thinking that if we get the chance two would be good to increase our chances.

ST find those tests! lol.

Hope I would have done 2 at 5 day if my clinic would have let me, so I say go for it.

AQ yay for final jabs soon!

Zowie how are you doing? Have you had another beta?

Doodar and Chris any MS yet?

Traskey you are such a great supportive friend on here, don't know what we would have done without you.

Loopy how's it going?

Hi to anyone else I've missed!

I do have some news, I had a follow up appointment at the clinic today and I get to stop my heparin injections! Yay! They sting so much going in. Plus I do still have about 2 litres of fluid in my belly but it's settling and should be peed out soon enough. Also I had an internal u/s today (to check fluid levels) and I saw a beautiful gestational sac :cloud9: There was ONE that measured perfectly for 5 weeks 2 days. There was also another sac looking like thing on the scan but the doc couldn't get a good look at it and it was much smaller so he believes that there is likely only one baby in my tummy. I'll have to wait till Oct 31 to rule out twins for sure though but I am confident with what he said. I am sad but relieved, my emotions are kind of conflicting but my husband is super relieved that it appears we only have one baby cooking away. I did have a dream last night though that the doc told me it was twins, silly brain.

^^^ What a lovely thing to say, thank you Kelly.

How exciting to see a lovely baby sac :) So pleased for you. Sorry that you are a little sad it's not twins. I wonder what the second sac is?

Pleased that you get to stop the injections though and that the last of the fluid will eventually make it's way out.

:hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS to the ladies with the :bfp: all over the place! I've been away for about three weeks, and just read as much as I could to catch up, but I am sure I missed something. Could you just tell me who those BFPs are so I can revel in the joy :0)

As for me, sorry I've been away for so long. I have had a boring stretch and have been trying to busy myself with other things so not to obsess about every little thing. Here's a quick run down of my history and where I am now.

9/3-ER 2 embries transfered 9/5 no frosties
9/20 BFN--my RE told me that my numbers suggested that I was producing too many Lut. Hormones, so changed my meds (had been on menipur, ganerelix, and gonal-f)
9/22-began BCP
10/07-started Lupron injections
10/12-Stopped pills, 10/15 AF arrived right on time!
10/17-Have my suppression check bright and early tomorrow
Next week--should start Gonal-F & Lupron
2 weeks--if all goes well, trigger, ER & ET (last week of Oct?).
Also, after the ET, I'll take crinone (vag. sup) and Estrace, a pill.

Anyway, that's where I am. I'm feeling grateful for my insurance and such a quick turnaround with the process...was able to start the second cycle 2 days after I got news from the first. I noticed that they wrote I'll have a day 2 or 3 transfer this time--last time they'd written 3 or 5. I'll have to remember to ask about that.

I'm off to buy some HPT so I'll have an ample supply when I start doing the crazies during the 2ww :)

Thanks for being here. Great to have a place to chat about this stuff!

4everyoung hi! Zowie, Doodar, Chris77 and myself have got bfps so far. We're waiting on some more lovely ladies to test soon too! Best of luck with your cycle this month to! I wish our insurance covered IVF for us. In fact I just mailed in our receipt with a claim form in hopes that something magical will happen and we'll get some money back. I'm not holding my breath.

Back from my night out...so much to catch up on!

Tinks, I read somewhere (another time line) that said we could start testing on 6dp3dt. Here's the link: https://www.ivfconnections.com/foru...(2WW)-If-and-When-to-Do-a-Home-Pregnancy-Test

Not sure if it's accurate, but who knows what is?! :wacko: Either way, I'm not testing until Friday morning.

Hope, I did stay away from work for a week after EC! This was my first day back and it was a doozy. I don't even care about it anymore...it's over. I had a great weekend and I'm ready to start over. Weird about your bladder!

AQ, yay for the trigger! You're probably doing it right now...good luck! Extra yay for a needle free day tomorrow! Do you know if you do progesterone shots or pessaries? I had 3 follies that were ready, a few more that were smaller and lots of little ones. Protein shakes are a great way to get lots of protein, but it's probably too late for them to affect your egg quality, which is what I used it for. Although, I only had 6 mature, so who knows?

Hope, I would push for 2 5day blasts. :thumbup: As long as you're healthy and can handle twins.

Kelly, sorry to hear about only one baby. That baby will be so wonderful, though! I know how you feel though...you get used to thinking one thing and then it changes. Change is hard.

4everyoung, good to hear from you! And so glad to hear that you were able to start a new cycle right away. That's so great!

Afm, I had to go to a marching band competition with my dh, since he wouldn't have gotten home until 4 am, and I can't give my progesterone shots to myself. So, we spent a nice romantic evening surrounded by annoying high schoolers and loud instruments blasting in my ears...and then to top it off, get a shot in the arse in the middle of the parking lot. I had a nice camping foam pad, a sleeping bag, 3 pillows, my heating pad, and old Frasier episodes on my ipod. I spent the rest of the evening in the car relaxing while my dh had to stay for the rest of the competition. It was actually nice to get out of the house though. It was pretty ridiculous how much crap we had to pack for a trip that was less than 24 hours. :blush:

I'm feeling good. Not overly optimistic, but whatever. Every symptom...I can smell everything (dh can't smell anything that I claim to smell), my coffee has tasted weird for the past few days, cramps, boobs are on fire...and it's all the progesterone. I know it. That stuff is seriously evil. :devil:

^ I'm totally not upset about there likely being one in there. I just feel blessed and happy to have at least one. Though it will be nice to have full confirmation in 2 weeks.

I forgot to mention I tested and got a bfp at 10dpo so 7dp3dt. I am pretty sure I had a bfp at 9dpo but it was so faint I could be sure.

4everyoung hi! Zowie, Doodar, Chris77 and myself have got bfps so far. We're waiting on some more lovely ladies to test soon too! Best of luck with your cycle this month to! I wish our insurance covered IVF for us. In fact I just mailed in our receipt with a claim form in hopes that something magical will happen and we'll get some money back. I'm not holding my breath.

Congratulations, Kelly. How exciting! Good luck with the insurance. It really is a blessing to have this benefit; I hope accessibility spreads to others.

Sorry girls for no personals but just lost a very long post that took me 10 mins to type due to my crappy connection and i am fuming!! lol.

I have copied and pasted this from another thread i posted on sorry. Im too tired now an sick of shitty talk talk!! grrrr x

Well i had my trigger shot at 9.30pm which was my 46th injection! lol.
Soooo glad they are over with now but sooo scared of tuesdays result! it cant come fast enough for me an dh as we are sooo worried about getting no eggs.
Needle free day tomorrow! going to feel weird after being in the routine for so long.
Was made up with the trigger shot cos never even felt it going in!
I bought my friend a nice bunch of flowers and a card to thank her and she was made up to get flowers brought to her at 9.30 at night! haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->