IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi girls, I am just nipping on quick. I have found it quite difficult to be on here at the minute.

Today is OTD but I have been bleeding since Saturday (bright red) so the BFN this morning was no shock. We have known for awhile now that we were out. I took my last pessarie last night so waiting for AF to kick into full swing. I have only been bleeding light - Medium so expect it to get heavier but dont know how long I will be bleeding for. This is the worst thing TBH as since Saturday I have had a constant reminder that we have failed every time I went to the loo :nope: I just hope I dont bleed to much longer.

I am finding the fail quite hard to come to terms with and struggling at the moment, it just hurts so bad :cry:. I am coping though and know we will get through this.

We are just waiting now for our follow up appointment to come in the post but there is no rush as I have to have 3 bleeds before FET. The clinic do FET with drugs so more needles to look forward to. I dont know anyone that has done it with drugs before I thought they just used your natural cycle :shrug:

Anyway, Sorry for no personals but I have read through everything and will try to be more supportive to all you wonderfull ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Tink honey, don't you worry about supporting us, you need to look after yourself. I hope the witch is kind to you and that you can move onto your FET soon :hugs:

Delly good luck for your scan honey, tell us about your hen night plans, or is it s surprise?

Hi girls, I am just nipping on quick. I have found it quite difficult to be on here at the minute.

Today is OTD but I have been bleeding since Saturday (bright red) so the BFN this morning was no shock. We have known for awhile now that we were out. I took my last pessarie last night so waiting for AF to kick into full swing. I have only been bleeding light - Medium so expect it to get heavier but dont know how long I will be bleeding for. This is the worst thing TBH as since Saturday I have had a constant reminder that we have failed every time I went to the loo :nope: I just hope I dont bleed to much longer.

I am finding the fail quite hard to come to terms with and struggling at the moment, it just hurts so bad :cry:. I am coping though and know we will get through this.

We are just waiting now for our follow up appointment to come in the post but there is no rush as I have to have 3 bleeds before FET. The clinic do FET with drugs so more needles to look forward to. I dont know anyone that has done it with drugs before I thought they just used your natural cycle :shrug:

Anyway, Sorry for no personals but I have read through everything and will try to be more supportive to all you wonderfull ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So sorry tinks! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Don't worry about us, you take care of yourself first! You are in my thoughts and prayers!! xoxoxo

AFM-the doctor called and said that we are doing the blastocyst transfer this Sunday! i am so excited and i hope that we get a little :crib: out of it! does anyone know the difference between a day 3 and day 5 blastocyst transfer?? i hope that means my embies are doing good!

:hugs: to everyone!!!!

Tink- Nice to see u back but fully understand why you are giving the forum a break. I hope AF goes away soon and that your FU appt gives u some positive news x

Pet- There is no difference really with a 3 day or a blast other than a embie that makes it to blast has proven to be healthy enough to divide more and with a 3 day we have no way of knowing but i believe if the embie is meant to be a baby it will be regardless of if its a 2 or 2 day transfer or a blast x

AQ, I LOVE your pma!! :dance: I think that's how I'm going to start thinking, too. You're right. Why should it NOT work for me? :thumbup:

Rosa-so sorry for bfn and AF, I don't need to try and say how I felt because I know you would have felt exactly the same. Good news on starting again though, are you scared? I want to get going again but at the same time, the thought of all the injections agains......urggh.

ST, welcome back! So glad to hear that you've had a nice vacay. Yes, good news on starting right away. I'm not scared. Actually, quite the opposite. I KNOW I can do this again. I know what to expect and I'm not scared at all. I know I'm strong enough to handle it again. :thumbup: The injections are annoying, but not scary anymore.

Doodar, good luck at the scan tomorrow! It'll go great. What will the doc see, do you know? A sac, no heartbeat I'm sure this early, right? Glad you're feeling better.

Delly, :hugs: Glad to hear from you again. This coming Monday is your EC? So soon! That's great. Just tell them that you're ttc and trying to do everything you can to help things along. Or the famous "I'm on an antibiotic" will work. Or get drinks that can pose as alcoholic, like cranberry and sprite in a cool glass (ask the bartender) and say it's a cosmo or something.

tinks, this is really the first day that I've felt okay being online. I've lurked but not felt up to writing a lot. I totally understand. Don't feel bad about not writing personals at ALL. We're here for you, and you'll come back when you're ready. I've had a really hard time from the failure too. :hugs: That was a baby in there. Even though it didn't implant, it was life that you made and it hurts like hell that it didn't work. I completely understand. Take your time healing. It'll happen for you. Remember at the end of all of this, there WILL be a baby for you. My friend irl had a FET with injections. Just to get the lining ready, I think. :shrug:

Pet, great news on a blast! I'm not sure about the technical differences between 3 and 5. :shrug: Although I'm sure you could google it. :haha:

Afm, I had an ultrasound today. My doc thinks my issue was the high prolactin levels (which I'm on a med for now) or maybe my slightly high thyroid levels (I tested it again today and might go on a med for that too), and my older ovaries which is causing poor egg quality. He had me get a bunch more supplements for egg quality and we might try gonal-F instead of bravelle/menopur for stims this time. He said this WILL happen. We'll keep doing it until it works. He said it's totally normal for it not to work the first time. Now we know how I'll react and what my body will do. I need to remain positive. He was optimistic. I wish I could say the same!

Rosa- I love your Dr's pma and he is right! you will get there eventually. We all will god willing. Just a long road to our miracles xxx

Rosa your doctor is right, they know so much about your body now and this cycle should be that much better. I wish you all the luck in the world!

Tinks glad to see you here if even for a moment but take it easy and look after yourself, we'll all still be here.

AQ I love how you put that! Thats how I felt and why I went for day 3 transfer even though I had plenty of embies that were strong enough to make it to blast. I just couldn't help but think that they were better off back inside me.

Hope your hypno apt sounds like it went great.

Doodar I am so excited for your scan tomorow! YOu may or may not see a HB at the apt so don't freak if you don't. I think the heart normally starts beating around the 6th week or just into it. Don't forget to tell us how you're beta levels are ok.

Amirini how did your scan go? I'm dying to know if it's 1 or 2?!!!??

Hi to everyone else, no new news from me still nauseous and eagerly awaiting my scan monday plus I am SOOOOOO tired. I can sleep 15 hours a day and still be exhausted. It sucks.

ok ok the suspense is over.. There was only one sac shown on the ultrasound to day ..I was a lil bummed.. but I'm still happy with my one lil peanut.. We have 4 blast on ice so we can give it another shot!! 4 shots!

Thats fantastic news! Although I totally thought you would be telling me it's twins. I find out for sure on monday but there is likely only one in there.

:hi: girls

so its 2.40am, ive just read through 3 pages and didnt manage to take anything in :dohh:
damn my infernal sleeping pattern :growlmad:

so the clinic rang me today and asked about my period and ive been on lightly so gathered this was my period so told them that i came on today so they said great theyd start planning my cycle and ring me with further instructions on monday

the only thing is ive now stopped bleeding :shrug: should i ring the clinic in the morning and tell them its stopped?? i dunno what to do :shrug:

doodar - goodluck for tomorrow - well today now its after 12 :haha:

st - welcome back hun :thumbup: hope you are well :flower:

aq, hope, lou, kelly,rosa (sorry if i missed anyone :flow:) hope your well!!

amirini - congrats and wish you a h&h 9 months!! :flower:

Princess I don't think it matters if you're off by a few days they'll be checking your levels etc so they'll keep you on track.

ST: Do you get to find out if your donor recipient conceived and if it leads to a birth or is it all private.

Rosa good to see you back here honey, I agree your dr has a wonderful PMA and it's so good that he has a plan! Bring on a successful cycle :dust:

Now Ive forgotten every other darn thing I just read so I hope you don't mindif I just wish Lou good luck for today :dust:

:flower:

Still no blood :dohh:

Any one any ideas what they'll ring me with further instructions means? :shrug:

Oo girls I also found out yesterday that the protocol they put you on depends on your amh :D

I noticed last night I did forget some one :haha: :hi: tinks hope your well, nice to see you back hunni but take your time :hugs:

How strange that the blood came and then went again. Are you going to call the clinic or just wait until Monday in case she comes back proper this weekend? I assume they are going to give you dates for treatment?

well.. :blush: do you reckon theyd mind if i waited until monday?? :haha:

thing is i could ring them this morning and then it come tonight so i could be running them round the mill :dohh:

i reckon ill wait till monday and if they ring me before i ring them then ill just explain whats happened :D

i would have thought theyd give me dates at the cycle planning meeting :shrug:

xx

Amirini- Glad all went well with your scan x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am 8dp2dt today and the cramps have mostly stopped so maybe it was implantation? the dates work out... aaah i dont want to be overly positive but is it better than being negative?:wacko:
I have my IVF support group meal tonight at a mexican place so im looking forward to that and there are a lot of preggo ladies going so i can pick their brains about 2ww symptoms! yaaay:haha: xxx

aww aq thats nice that youve got a meet, we should do one :haha:

sounds like implantation to me :thumbup: PMA :dust:

:flow:

Princess I would wait for Monday for definite!

AQ sounds really positive honey. Enjoy your meal!

Morning ladies, i just wrote a massive post then bleeding lost it...

Tinks good to hear from you... but please dont EVER EVER call yourself a failure!! The IVF path messes with your head but it either works or it doesnt, there are no grey areas!!... all of us ladies who venture down this path know that. However the rewards if it works are just too great to not take that chance!!... I wish you weren't going through this bloody awful pain...!! Its just not fair!! Please please look after yourself and dont worry about us, we are here if you need us as you have been here for all of us.

lou

Princess- I was thinking the same! we should arrange a meal for Dec? could be our lil festive night out but would depend on where ppl live etc i guess. lol x

Hope- Yep pma back big time! lol. See how long i can keep it up for ;-) How are u feeling today? any signs? x

Lou- Grrrr i hate when that happens! i always lose posts! lol. How u feeling? x

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"