IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

well if we meet somewhere city-ish i can xmas shop too :haha: december all the way!!

xx

Im good thanks AQ, gonna test next friday.. not losing the PMA but am absolutely sure it will be a negative... went and saw The Three Musketeers with my madam yesterday it was really good... not tremendous storyline but the fight scenes were cracking.....

lou

meeting up sounds lovely to me... would have to be somewhere pretty central to all of us...

lou

Just quick update girls, on my phone. Will update more when we get home. One perfect baby with one perfect heartbeat!! Crying tears of joy!!

Oh Doodar thats amazing....... bless you and your little beanie... xxx

ST: Do you get to find out if your donor recipient conceived and if it leads to a birth or is it all private.
Yeah we can find out if we want to whether they got a BFP and further down the line whether it was a boy or a girl, but that's it. I think I will have to find out anyway as when we go for our follow-up I will ask if we need a new recipient or not. If we have to be matched again then that means my lady was successful or she has frosties and is using them instead! I'm happy if she is, I wouldn't begrudge anyone the happiness!
How ru today?x

Im good thanks AQ, gonna test next friday.. not losing the PMA but am absolutely sure it will be a negative... went and saw The Three Musketeers with my madam yesterday it was really good... not tremendous storyline but the fight scenes were cracking.....
lou
Why do you think it will be neg hon?xx:hugs:

Just quick update girls, on my phone. Will update more when we get home. One perfect baby with one perfect heartbeat!! Crying tears of joy!!
:flower:Amazing news Doodar-I could just cry for you, what a brilliant piece of joyous news that we all needed!!!!:happydance:

Hi to all! I'm doing school work today-boo! brushing up on my Tudor knowledge-divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived!!!!xxxx

Doodar- :happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::cloud9:
I am over the moon for you and dh and wish u a happy an healthy 9mths:flower: What is your EDD? x

Lou- get that pma back madam!:winkwink: i have been up and down myself but we are pupo now and intill OTD or AF its gotta stay that way:thumbup: x

Princess- Yeah we could arrange somewhere pretty central for us all. Im not too good with geography tho... lol. Im in Liverpool and i know u are in in the midlands and a few ladies down south so maybe our meet would have to involve a night in a hotel? sounds good to me and a excuse for a mini break! haha x

Well im going to finish my chores and then get my clothes ready for my meal tonight :) xxx

Amirini- Glad all went well with your scan x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I am 8dp2dt today and the cramps have mostly stopped so maybe it was implantation? the dates work out... aaah i dont want to be overly positive but is it better than being negative?:wacko:
I have my IVF support group meal tonight at a mexican place so im looking forward to that and there are a lot of preggo ladies going so i can pick their brains about 2ww symptoms! yaaay:haha: xxx

Hi everyone,

I'm all new to this. I am on the bonfire thread commenced by Aq. This forum is amazing and you ladies offer each other so much fantastic support. Have a great time tonight Aq. Maybe when you pick your friends brains about 2ww you can let us know. Hahahaha.

Good luck ladies xx

Hi Maddie, nice to see you here honey. This really is a lovely group of wonderful ladies and I'm not sure how I would cope without them :flower: I hope you'll stick around!

Aq less than a week to OTD for you honey! I just noticed your ticker. Ooh and mine just made single figures too!

Hi Maddie, nice to see you here honey. This really is a lovely group of wonderful ladies and I'm not sure how I would cope without them :flower: I hope you'll stick around!

^^ I second that :thumbup:

AQ I'm Gunna whip out the map later and start point plotting :haha: loving any excuse for a mini break!! Would probs have to drag hubby along to as he drives but I can send him off to amuse himself when we meet :rofl:

Doodar - that sounds amazing!! Congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

Clinic rang me today (twice :haha: was the same person both times too) once to ask about period I explained about what was going on and she asked me how long was it normally, I said 28 days nd she said it didn't matter about how long it was but aslong as I've never had a cycle shorter then 28 days they can plan it from there, she said she's got an idea for my planned cycle and that we'll talk about it when I come in (which actually made my heart skip when she said that :blush: gettin very excited about it) the second time they rang was to check I definitely wanted to go through with this :haha:

Hope everyone is well :thumbup:

Kirsten its so good to hear that they have a plan. I'm excited for you :dance:

Afm I swore I wouldn't symptom spot but today is the day the bean bunnies should start implanting and I've had a few little cramps. :dust:

:dance: :dance: :dance: So happy for you!!!!

Afm, clinic called, retrieval around december 9th. It messes with my school concert schedule, so hopefully i'll be able to reschedule the concert...:wacko:

Hi girls

Finally managed to get on here! Well what can I say, it's an amazing feeling. I'm just on top of the world. I'm so ecstatic I don't know what to do with myself. I want to shout it from the rooftops. :happydance:

After what felt like an age waiting to go in for scan. I was so nervous I was literally climbing the walls. I had totally convinced myself that there would be nothing in there. I couldn't bring myself to look at the screen at first. Then she said look nothing to worry about one little baby and a heartbeat all looking perfect. I cried buckets. I'm just gobsmaked!

Here is piccies of scan.

Doodar I am so over the moon for you!!!!!! Did they book you another scan are you still on bed rest are you still spotting? You've just made my day ms and all!

Doodar I am so over the moon for you!!!!!! Did they book you another scan are you still on bed rest are you still spotting? You've just made my day ms and all!

Thanks hun :hugs: Yep next scan booked for 10th Nov. Spotting has stopped and they just said to take it easy. I'm just so happy right now :happydance: I'm so tired but really dont think I'm going to sleep :happydance:
Not long till your scan hunny :happydance:

Hi everyone

Sorry to be absent, I took a break for a while. Had a meltdown "I'm a failure" moment or ten.

Doodar, I posted in your journal but so pleased to hear that all is well :hugs:
Kelly, good luck for Monday's scan.
ST, glad you had a nice few days away and are going to give it another go.
Rosa, I have to wait another month before i can start again. You'll be collecting as I just about get going, with any luck.
Princess, starting soon by the sounds of it.
Lou, :dust: for you
AQ, :dust: for you too!
Tinks, sorry you are finding it tough. Been there too.
Delly, :dust: for this cycle
Am, congratulations!
Pet, blasties have higher success rates but 3 day transfers are very successful too, so not sure it makes a lot of difference

AFM, this cycle is all messed up. I am at my usual ovulation day and not a sign of that on my cbfm or opk. Still very negative and low on the monitor! My temps are all over the place :wacko: I don't think this is going to be my usual 28/9 day cycle :(

Appointment to discuss the cycle that failed on the 9th.

No one can blame you for being excited and not wanting to sleep doodar! I want to cry for you.

Yup just over 3 days till my scan. I am excited and am hoping to see a nice heart beat as well, I've had enough ms to reassure me that all is well. I'm not sure if I'll get another scan though through my fertility clinic after this one. I know they do blood work around 10 weeks cause I get to come off the progesterone vag pills then if all is good so maybe they'll scan me again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->