IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

When will you be starting rosa? Sorry to hear about painful af :flow:

Doodar not really sure what it means, I'm just sorta glad my periods aren't irregular, probably will make them easier to match to the recepient plus it'll mean going into it on a fresh cycle :thumbup:

Hope - isn't it ironic that in a couple of months I'll be back to hoping af doesn't show up :haha:

princess, not sure yet. I started DR on cd21 last time, which I think is normal, so maybe starting DR mid November then? Hopefully I'll find out tomorrow.

Hi ladies.
AQ, sorry about the bad side effects. :hugs: I hope you feel better.
Pet, 30 eggs?! WOW! When is your transfer, do you know?

AF came in the middle of the night...cramps were outrageous and woke me up at 3:30 am. Fun times. AF has been incredibly heavy and painful all day. I had plans to go to the gym, but that ain't happening now. :nope: On the couch with my heating pad, dreading the fact that I have to walk the dog.

Appointment tomorrow. Not sure what it's for, but I'm sure it involves an ultrasound. Maybe I'll get my new schedule? :shrug:

Hey Rosa- they said they will let me know tomorrow when my transfer day will be. 15 out of the 30 fertilized!!!! i think i have a pretty good chance now! :happydance: i am so sorry that you are going through a painful :witch:, that would be incredibly painful. i am wishing the best for you hun! :flower:

AFM-so 15 of my 30 eggies have been fertilized! i am very excited! they will tell us tomorrow when our transfer will be. i heard there is a better outcome for day 5 so we will see! has anyone heard about drinking/eating pineapple to help with aiding the embryo to stick???

If that's the case rosa you'll be cycling with me, well hoping I start sometime soon :haha:

Pet - I'm gunna try the pineapple core for implantation, they say dont eat/drink the flesh cuz it can cause spontaneous miscarriage, how true that is I'm not sure :shrug:

Pet- That is fab news! u will soon be pupo! and u will have a lot of frozen hopefully x

Rosa- I am sorry about af being so painful and i hope it settles soon x

Hi to everyone else.
I have been reading IVF success stories and most women say they were convinced af was coming as the cramps were the same so i am determined to have a pma and for now i am PUPO! :) xxx

AQ I had cramping right around 6-7dpo or 3-4dp3dt and it was implantation for me! I also thought af was coming but nope no sign of her.

Doodar how you doing? Pee on anymore sticks lately? Your scan is SOOOOO close.

Pet 30 follies with 15 fertilizing is great and will give you some great embies I am sure.

Hope, I'm pretty sure I have/had most of those progesterone side effects. I'm beginning to think I'll feel much better at 10 weeks when I can stop the dumb things.

Loopy when are you testing?

Rosa and princess good luck with your upcoming treatments!

RE: Egg donor and having a child come looking for you, most parents likely tell the kids in the event of any medical issues for one but also maybe because geentically there are signs/differences that the child has or doesn't have that would point to a different parent on one side, ie: eye colour etc. It's a personal choice and if anything ever happened to the parents there could be info that that child may need to know about health etc. I personally have no clue what I would do, I think I'd have to be in the situation to find out.

me: Still pukey but almost 4 days till my scan.

kelly - when we get matched they try to match basic things such as eye colour and hair colour, probably for that reason

weve been told weve gotta stay on the progesterone till 12 weeks :dohh:

wow 4 days!! you must be so excited!! :yipee:

cant believe im still up at this time :dohh: :haha:

Rosa sorry the witch is being really witchy. Fx for a November cycle.

Princess wait til you start the drugs late nights will become a thing if the past :lol:

AQ so glad to hear you found your PMA girl :dance:

Kelly can't wait for your scan!

Doodar how are you getting on girl? Not long now til your scan either.

:wave: to all my other girls. Hope this thursday treats you well (wow is it thursday again already? This time last week I was drug free awaiting EC and now I'm PUPO!)

Afm feeling ok today after a marathon 10 hours sleep. Just chilling the sofa with Coyote Ugly - love this film!

Morning lovely ladies.....
PMA as got its hat on hip hip hip hooray..... i feel lie a big black cloud has lifted!!

Hope glad you got such a lovely sleep, im jealous!!.. Lol I love that film as well...

Doodar how you feeling??

Rosa sorry AF is treating you so bad...

Pet wow on the fertilising... 15!! that will give you loads of frosties...

AQ keep the faith.... xx and yes PUPO is right now... lets keep believing...

Hi Princess

Kelly not long till you see your lil bean again, you must be so excited...

AFM im just dandy this morning.. it may be pouring with rain outside but inside my head the suns shining... xxxxx

Hope- You enjoy chilling! i love that film too :) x

Kelly- Ooh 4 days will fly by now! x

Princess- Bet your excited to get started now x

Lou- wow u are feeling bright this morning! x

Hi to Rosa, Chris, ST, Zowiey, Trask, Tinks and gang x

AFM- I am going to have a pma today i have decided! this treatment goes one of 2 ways so why shouldnt it go the happy way? :) I am going shopping later for some food and having bit of lunch with my dad and tomorrow night im going for a mexican meal with 17 of the ladies from my other forum so looking forward to that :) going to be a few of us in the 2ww and lots of bumps! lol.
It is a wk today since our precious lil embie came home so praying she is snug in there and that we get some confirmation of that next wk :) xxx

Yay for PMA :dance:

Pet congrats on the fertilisations :dust:

hello all! sorry missed a few days -have been away! had a lolevely few days with dh at a very posh spa hotel in the lake district! was almost too posh for us, lol! the spa was lovely! and at least I was able to have a massage and go in the hot tub. Still I would have rather been prego tho! Was very annoyed that I would have AF whilst on holiday as well but oh well. But you know what I'm a bit confused as I expected a horrible AF after ivf but it wasn't! was the same as normal, a few cramps and lasted 2 days! this doesn't seem right to me.:shrug:

Have just read through 12 pages to catch up! so very sad to see more bfns.
Tinks-has AF started, sorry I can't remember!:hugs:
Rosa-so sorry for bfn and AF, I don't need to try and say how I felt because I know you would have felt exactly the same. Good news on starting again though, are you scared? I want to get going again but at the same time, the thought of all the injections agains......urggh.

AQ-glad to see pma is on the up again today,:thumbup: enjoy your day hun!x

T-just waiting for your followup im sure! same here..........xxxxxxxx

Kelly-GL for scan!!!!!
Doodar-keep resting, and FX spotting stops! GL for scan, it's very soon isn't it!!!!?

Zowie-I noticed you were missing from here, before I went away. When did you find out? I'm so very very sorry. massive :hugs:for you and thinking of you.

Hope-yay for being pupo with twins!!! you talk to them all you like, I did with mine! I used the zita west cd which was good. xxx

Stacey-yay for starting again, GL!!!xxx

Princess-glad you have a date, will you have to wait til next cyle to start do you know? I guess it depends if you are doing long or short. Do you know? I did short and I think that was because of egg sharing. My follow up appointment is on the 8th, which I thought was a long wait but I shouldn't moan seeing as I managed to get in beofre both you and trask! xxx

AFM-as above, follow up on 8th nov, they have already said can egg share again. Don't know when will be able to start, I guess it depends on whether they have to match me with a new recipient or if my original lady also had a bfn and no frosties. I'm hopeing to start on next cycle. xxxxxxxx

ST- Nice to see u back and im glad u and dh had a lovely holiday :) you will be starting again in no time im sure xxx

Hi ST the Spa sounds divine, glad to see you will be going again... hopefully it wont be too long...xx

Hi st sounds like you and DH had a lovely time away at your fancy spa. Not long now until your appointment. :hugs:

AQ I'm liking your PMA :thumbup:

St lovely to hear from you. Glad you had a nice time away, sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Hope you can get going on your next cycle hun :thumbup:

Kelly :hugs: for the MS. Still a no show for me! Pee'd on another stick today and still getting 3+ so I'm happy :thumbup:

Hope wow!! 10 hours kip you lucky lady. I'm the opposite, really struggling to sleep, lucky if I manage 2 hours these days.

Lou Glad the sun is shining in the most important place :hugs:

Hi to the rest of you lovely ladies.

AFM One more sleep until scan eeek! I'm so scared. Nerves are really kicking in now. Only symptom so far are sore boobs, no MS yet, few queazy moments but that could be nerves. Today is like D-day for me never got past 6 weeks without bleeding so if I can make through today then its one step closer. Guessing I wont sleep at all tonight not even for 2 hours :haha:

Doodar I have my fingers tightly crossed for tomorrow honey :dust:

Afm just back from hypno, we had a lovely session telling my body that the two little beans inside are meant to be there and that my body needs to look after them.

Now I back home watching the sound of music. I love the film, seen it so many times I seem to know all the words, and not just to the songs either :blush:

Hi ladies hope your all well. Just a quick one from me because this cycle had been different. This time I am not really feeling it no excitement or anything. I have follicle count scan tomorrow this time I was bleeding at baseline scan and was still bleeding 5 days into stimming although alot of brown blood. I have a loads of clear discharge since no pains like before or nothing sorry I know too much info just wondering if this is ok. Looks like EC on Monday if all ok tomorrow. I have my hen night Saturday too so no drinking for me :-( I haven't told anyone this time so don't know how I am going to explain it.

Anyway ladies is I am so sorry for the ladies with BFN I know what your going through. The ladies on the TWW good luck hope it is a positive for you all

Lots of love to you all x

Delly- Good luck for scan tomorrow x

Doodar- Wishing u lots of sticky vibes and gl for tomorrow and i pray all is ok x

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"