IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Good luck AQ, if bfn tommorrow it can defo turn into bfp for otd! My clinic consider otd as final. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AQ Good luck for testing tomorrow. Fingers crossed for BFP but like the other have said dont lose heart if BFN it may just be too early. :thumbup:

4ever wow sounds like you got it bad. Hope you manage to get through to the clinic :thumbup:

Princess when is DH SA? if its soon, like the others said it takes 3 months for sperm production to come through, so what comes through now would have been made 3 months ago. We worry about every little thing dont we :hugs:

Hope I've just stuck to original time so as not confuse things. You have an hour to play with anyway so It works out ok :thumbup:

Lou how you feeling? :hugs:

Kelly good luck for scan tomorrow, cant wait for update :thumbup:

Trask and ST lovely to hear from you both :thumbup:

AFM I feel awful for posting my scan piccie on here now. It must be so hard for those of you struggling at the moment. I just didnt think sorry :hugs: I got carried away with myself.

Hello ladies! I had my transfer today!! Just one beautiful embie! They said it was great quality and that we had 2 frosties :) My blood test to confirm pregnancy is November 8th :)

So when did u ladies first experience symptoms of pregnancy after a transfer?? I wanna know what to look for!!

To save anyone unecessary hardship I'll post my scan pic in my journal but I'll let you know when I do. My journal link is in my siggy. I am excited I just want tomorrow to be here already. Skyler and I were at a birthday party all day so were both wiped will check in tomorrow though for your test results aq! Good luck!!!

To save anyone unecessary hardship I'll post my scan pic in my journal but I'll let you know when I do. My journal link is in my siggy. I am excited I just want tomorrow to be here already. Skyler and I were at a birthday party all day so were both wiped will check in tomorrow though for your test results aq! Good luck!!!

Oh no kelly I feel like I've spoilt it for you now!! Sheesh :dohh: me and my big mouth. I should have kept it shut. God I feel awful now :hugs:

Pet- Welcome to the nightmare that is the 2ww! if u are having progesterone then i would say dont look for symptoms too much as they give u pregnancy/af symptoms and mess with your mind! believe me. lol. Congrats on being pupo x

Doodar- After all u have been thru to get pregnant with this lil miracle it was a pleasure to see your scan pic so stop worrying x

Hi to Trask, Tinks, ST, Rosa, Zowiey and gang x

Has anyone heard from Chris? x

AFM- I am having sharp pains in my right ovary like a knife! had the same this morning and was in agony for a hr! so im off to bed and im sooo scared about testing in the morning! praying for a positive but know it maybe too early xxx

Doodar you didn't ruin it for me, just made me aware of others feelings!

Well I'm still stuck on Bristish Summer Time :lol:

First things thought of when I woke up was you AQ and your test, I said a little wish for you :dust:

Kelly you were next in my thoughts for your scan today :dust:

Doodar good news about that hour, I did 8am and then went back to 8.30 last night so I wiggled it a bit to stay on my 8.30 schedule.

Interesting thoughts on scans and whether we should post them here. Now I know at I haven't been through some of the heartbreaking experiences that others in our group have but personally... I love to hear about the success stories. It gives me hope and right now I need that. If we stop sharing scans does that mean we stop sharing BFP announcements too? I love this little group and I am so glad I found it, and I really want us to be here for each other for the highs and the lows. Like I say just my opinion.

Pet :wohoo: you're PuPO! I agree with AQ don't look for symptoms it drives you nuts.

And now my mind has gone blank so :flower: to you all :flower:

Afm I've started to think about testing which really isn't good. Think this week might be harder than last week! Yesterday I was having a weird stabbing pain on and off through the day. Is it really possible to feel implantation?

Hope, that's what I was thinking, it gives others hope and also for those about to start on this journey who search and search for answers it's nice for them to hear positive stories. I guess if everyone stopped posting happy news it wouldn't give much hope to anyone, and eventually someone will be left behind with no-one to celebrate their good news with. I know even after after I had both my mc's and my bfn I still wanted to know how the other girls were getting on and was more than happy to share in their good news and scan piccies. We need to keep the pma up somehow! So Kelly if others aren't offended then please post your scan piccies we want to see your little bean/s I'm so excited for you :happydance: think I just opened a whole can of worms that didn't need to be opened :dohh:Sorry ladies just ignore my previous posts.

Pet hunny so sorry I missed your post, :happydance: congratulating on being pupo this is where the fun begins. Hope you have lots of stuff planned to keep you sane.

AQ how you doin?

Doodar scan pic is lovely and as Hope says we love to see positive outcomes it always puts a smile on my face...

Kelly looking forward to seeing your bean/beans good luck...

AQ good luck testing, i have my fingers crossed for you

Pet congratulations on being PUPO and as the other ladies said, if your on progesterone it will give you a thousand and one symptoms so theres really no use in trying to symptom spot..... It will drive you crackers...

lou

Stacey! How are you hon? Did you make it to the clinic? Did you trigger? Hope youre safe.

Chris good luck for your scan. Can't wait to see how many babies are in there!

:hi: girls

just dropping in to say

pet - congrats on being PUPO :happydance:

kelly - good luck with your scan today :hugs:

i agree with hope i love seeing the success stories, even in the success stories forum there arent actually many that are just from ivf, you hear about ones that got a bfp the cycle before their ivf cycle so i wanna hear from tha girls ive been stalking through their cycles :haha:

afm - no updates, still no af, REALLY bad cramps today so rather then ringing clinic today im just gunna wait till tomorrow then do it, got dh off work ill today so babysitting him :haha:
hope everyones okaii

:flow:

I like reading the success stories, so i'm not worried about seeing scans! It's good to know that things work out.

AQ, hoping you got a bfp this morning.

Kelly, good luck with the scan today.

Pet, congrats on PUPO

:hug: for everyone

AFM, still no ovulation this cycle and it's much later than usual so expect the hormones are still running around in there!

Kirsten hope your hubby recovers soon. Mine is home sick today too, we're hoping it's not recurrent kidney stones!

T wonder if the drugs messed up your cycle this month? Are you usually regular?

:bfn::nope: I will test again up till OTD now and pray we have a late implanter but highly doubtful at this stage. Sorry no personals. I am worn out today with emotions xxx

Yep, my cycles are 28 or 29 days every time. I'm blaming the drugs still being in there or just messing it all up. Wish it'd hurry up so I can move onto round 2!

AQ :hug: for you and hubby. You must be feeling devastated right now and a whirlwind of emotions.

AQ, :hugs: I hope it's just a late implanter! We need some more bfp magic in this thread!

Scan went lovely today ladies, I have ONE snuggled up little baby growing inside me (mostly relieved it's just one!) I've nicknamed "her" Dot. I feel at this point that it's a girl so I'm going to go with it. I was 100% certain my first was a boy and he was! Heart beat was going at 162 or 168 (can't remember) and Dot was measuring perfectly! I did not get a pic cause they were going to vharge 20 bucks and for one shot of a blob I figured it would be better to pay at the nuchal scan at 11-12 weeks for a ton of pics so will post one then I promise.

Kelly :dance: for Dot!

Traskey. Hope AF comes soon so you can start your next cycle.

AQ honey. It's still early hang in there girl :hugs:

Hi all--

AQ--hang in there. It's not a precise science, remember...hours can change results.

As for me...I hopped in my car and drove to the clinic. After getting on the highway, it wasn't too bad, though there were big trees down all up and down the road. When I got to the clinic, they had no power--working on a generator. It took a while, because they had to wait to do the ultrasound (too much power if they tried to do multiples at once, I guess). Also, they had to write everything by hand rather than letting the computer update itself.

Anyway, the news is good...about 8 follies getting big enough to transfer, so I had my trigger last night. I also had a house full of colleagues and a few parents of a student who all have no power, so it was kind of funny sneaking around with DH to get the shot done at 8 on the dot :)

Retrieval is tomorrow at 9 am. I'll have more colleagues crashing here tonight (power won't be restored for many until the end of the week--yikes!), so I will be quiet on here. If there is no school tomorrow (cancelled today!) I'll have a house full when I return...a bit weird, but whatever.

Here's to healthy embries--send me some love around 9 tomorrow morning! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->