IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Hi All--

Had my transfer this morning. The center is running on generators, but all of the operating equipment was fully functional (even if they were lacking in heat!). They got 7 follies, all from one ovary. Lefty took the month off :p At any rate, happy with 7. I only need 2 good ones!

Home now, drinking Gatorade & eating protein :) I will have either a 2 or 3 day transfer, so either Thursday or Friday,

Thanks for listening!
Stacy

Princess glad AF turned up.. hope you manage to find time to relax yourself though...

lou

Well done 4ever on your lucky number 7... take it easy now... xx

lou

Hang in there Doodar--the body does crazy things when a baby invasion is happening...take it easy :0)

Stacey hurrah for lucky 7. Fx for fertilisation :dust:

Doodar. I can't believe you have more bleeding! Get back to bed and rest up, fx for your scan :dust:

Lou PMA PMA coming your way :dust:

yay for 7 eggies 4ever, i really cant believe how quick they got you onto your 2nd cycle!

heard about my nan too, shes fine but im slightly creeped out about it, she had her leg amputated today but they didnt put her to sleep, they just give her an epidural :wacko: i get its safer nd you dont feel anything but the poor bugger heard the sawing :sick:

anyway ive entertained myself today - been baking banana bread :happydance: i just cant taste or smell it :dohh: :rofl:

hope everyones well :flow:

AQ, so sorry about the bfn. I know you must be feeling awful. Love to you and DH.

Stacey, congratulations on 7 eggies :wohoo:

Hope, hang in there, not long now.

Lou, sorry you've been feeling blue.

Princess, hope you feel better soon. Glad the witch turned up.

Doodar, rest loads, rest loads, rest loads, rest loads :D

Pet, you can poas with store tests. I wouldn't worry about that.

Hi to ST, Tinks, Zo, Am :hugs:

AQ my heart goes out to you I am so sorry. I hope the witch at least isn't mean.

Doordar, what were your beta numbers from scan day or have you not got the results back? Thats good that they'll be scanning you again soon! Maybe you've got a clot up there? They should be able to see that on u/s though. Take it easy.

Pet - what hope said! ic's are internet cheapies as in cheap hpts. I tested at 6 days past 3 day transfer and got the faintest bfp though I would recommend waiting till 8 days past 3 day transfer or 6 days past 5 day which is 11dpo at the earliest, it did my head in seeing such faint lines, I got a nice dark one at 11dpo.

Hope hold out for OTD it sounds like you're not ready to test so I wouldn't.

Pet - maybe there saying that the hpt won't pick it up to deter you from testing early :shrug: maybe they know how nuts some women go over faint bfps and testing out the trigger :flow:

Princess- Glad af finally showed for you! get well soon x

4ever- Great news on your ec! hope ur embies are getting jiggy in the lab of love as we speak ;-) rest up x

Hi to everyone else. Sorry not many personals. I am emotionally drained today.

AFM- I am 12dp2dt today, as you know i had(tmi sorry) brown when i wiped this morning and 2 tiny clots, then again brown mucus type stuff when i wiped after that but i have wiped just before and tissue clear as a whistle?! wth? i am thinking its the progesterone messing things up and stopping af from starting fully? it cant be implantation bleed as waaay too late and i got a negative this morning so getting fed up now. xxx

AQ :hugs: I think tink had similar issues with her AF from memory. I do keep holding out hope it's a late implanter.

Kirsten. Poor Nana. She's very brave. How's your cold?

Traskey hello hun, how are you?

Stacey. Will you get a call today?

Kelly I think you're right. I'm going to try and just hold out til Sunday.

Doodar. Hope you're in bed!

:wave: to our other gorgeous fall buddies :wave:

Afm just tired. Think it's the progesterone. DH was home I'll yesterday so we put the invention of lying on in the afternoon. It's got Ricky Gervais in. The first 20 minutes were funny, then I have no idea as I slept through the rest :lol:

AQ Thinking about you :hugs:

Princess wow that is just awful waht your poor nana has been through, it doesnt bare thinking about. Poor soul. How is she today? Brave lady :hugs:

Hope you have amazing will power to hold out until OTD I admire ladies that do that :thumbup: dont think I could hold out that long.

4ever congrats on being pupo, bet that was a scary experience having everything running on generators.

Kelly My clinic dont do betas, just hpts and scans. Hopefully they will be able to find the cause of the bleeding tomorrow. Still no sign of MS though it's very worrying. How you doing?

Doodar - Haven't heard how nana is yet, not sure who's visiting her today (were having to take it in turns there's so many of us) hoping to get my slot some time this week, let's put it this way, I dont think she'll be in as much pain as before they took her leg off, it was horrible to see her in that much pain :nope:
I'm just hoping she'll ajust well

Hope - cold is driving me crackers!! It's not just one of thoses sniffly one it's the constant sneezing and waking up in the night with dry mouth cuz I can't breathe through my nose :haha: the invention of lying is a good film, not too keen on the end tho :shrug:

Afm - got DH home I'll again today, I'm quite enjoying spending some proper time with him, even if he is only moaning about being in pain :rofl:

Ooo 1 week and 1 day until our appointment :yipee:

I hope your nana is much better!

Doodar I am very pukey and tired all the time. The ms is reassuring but I wish I was one of those who didn't get it. I'm waiting at the lab to get my prenatal screening done and I've been fastig since 8pm last night and it's now 10am! I am so hungry and that is making the ms worse.

Aq I hope the witch doesn't drag you around to long.

Kelly hope the screening is ok.

I'm starting to think im getting pre AF cramps. Need to keep the PMA, if any of you girls can send positive thoughts my way for the beans to stay sticky I would really really appreciate it.

I had af like cramps before I got my bfp both times I was preggers! Unfortunately pregnancy symptoms are much like AF symptoms early on. I'm thinking sticky thoughts for you as much as possible!

Loopylou I know I've asked this before but when is your OTD? I hope all is well with you. :hugs:

AF is here in full force:cry: i will call the clinic in the morning and wait for a FU appt. I am very low so i will be taking a break from the boards for a few days.
I wish Lou and Hope all the best with testing xxx

AQ, look after yourself these next few days. It's hard I know. Then you'll feel a little better and something will randomly kick you down again. Be strong x

Hope, lots of :dust: for sticky beans! Af and bfp have the same symptoms and the progesterone causes cramps too :( So there is no way of knowing until you poas.

Princess, 8 days to go :wohoo:

Doodar, hope you are hanging in there. Scan tomorrow right?

Lou :dust: to you,

Tinks, Chris, Pet, Zo, Stacey :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back