IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Good luck stacey!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AQ-just want to echo what stacey said-time can change the result and today was not your otd!!! still time hunny, still time!!!! :hugs:xxxxx

I don't mind seeing the scan pics either. Gives me hope.

AQ, I'm so sorry about the bfn. :hugs: It is very possible that it's just too early though. hang in there.

Afm, I made an appointment for an acupuncturist today! I see him next week...he's affiliated with my RE, so he does fertility stuff. I'm excited! :dance:

4ever - glad to hear you got there and back in one piece! goodluck!! :hugs:

AQ - I'm so sorry to hear that, hopefully you just had a late implanter :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Afm - still no af :cry: think I've caught DHs cold too so feeling very down and emotional, I was reading through the success stories thread earlier and Its got me absolutely petrified, the girls on there have been not drinking and detoxing for 6+ months and I can barely remember to take my vitamins everyday :cry: so sorry girls I'm having a bit of a pity party, im now Onto a 39 day cycle and I'm scared there's a cyst, I just didn't want anything else getting in the way of us starting but now there is and I'm absolutely gutted!! :cry:
Sorry to put everyone on a downer

:flow:

Hang in there Princess--This waiting game is brutal. I hope things work out for you. Feel better! xx

4ever - glad to hear you got there and back in one piece! goodluck!! :hugs:

AQ - I'm so sorry to hear that, hopefully you just had a late implanter :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Afm - still no af :cry: think I've caught DHs cold too so feeling very down and emotional, I was reading through the success stories thread earlier and Its got me absolutely petrified, the girls on there have been not drinking and detoxing for 6+ months and I can barely remember to take my vitamins everyday :cry: so sorry girls I'm having a bit of a pity party, im now Onto a 39 day cycle and I'm scared there's a cyst, I just didn't want anything else getting in the way of us starting but now there is and I'm absolutely gutted!! :cry:
Sorry to put everyone on a downer

Thanks for pma girls x

Kelly- Yay to dot being all fine and snuggly x

4ever- Good luck for EC tomorrow and hope u get lots of healthy eggs x

Princess- Hope u feel better soon x

Rosa- I am glad u are thinking positive with the accu appt and it will help calm you. I am deffo going to be doing it next cycle if this one has not worked x

Hi to ST, trask, tinks, zowiey, chris, hope and all the gang x

AFM- I wiped earlier and had a little brown blood but all clear now altho i have mild cramps and feel a bit sick. I know its too late for implantation so im thinking the witch maybe lurking seeing as its Halloween... i pray not xxx

AQ I am so hoping its not the witch! What a cruel halloween trick.

Princess it's normal to stress and worry but the more you obsess over it the longer it might take AF to show. I'd pee on another HPT in a few days just to make sure. Maybe do something super relaxing to.

Hello beautiful ladies! :)
I totally agree with not looking too much into symptoms...my boobs are the most sensitive they have ever been! Dang progesterone! I have had cramping as of yesterday and today as well. My nurse informed me that it was completely normal as my uterus isn't used to having something in it! Haha Hopefully, my little embie is getting comfy in there! The nurse also told me not to do ANY store bought pregnancy tests as the hCG level is way too light to detect in them. So I guess I just need to wait until the 8th to find out!

How is everyone doing?

AQ like I mentioned above, those tests don't detect the hCG when you are still in early pregnancy, so keep hope my dear!!!

ST, Doodar, Traskey, Kelly, Hope, Lou...I'm thinking about you all!!! Sorry if I missed anyone...under stress!! Haha :)

^ pet, how many dpo will you be for OTD? What she said is BS! I got a positive on a frer at 9dpo and on and also on my ic's though on the ic's they were super faint.

^ pet, how many dpo will you be for OTD? What she said is BS! I got a positive on a frer at 9dpo and on and also on my ic's though on the ic's they were super faint.

Really??? I will be I don't know what dpo means? It will be 9 days past transfer. What are ic's?

Pet dpo is days past ovulation, or in our case days past collection. So if you were a blast then 9 days past transfer would be 14dpo but using Kelly got a BFP 5 days before that with a store bought frer. (wish I hadn't just worked that out as I'm 11dpo today!)

Kelly. How you feeling honey? Any more ms?

Kirsten. I really hope you don't have a cyst, can the clinic check with an ultrasound?

Stacey. Tons of luck winging it's way across the ocean to you today sweetie :dust:

AQ. I refuse to give up hope. Surely implantation spotting can take a little while to arrive on the outside and cramping could just be the embie getting settled. Can you stay away from the pee sticks until OTD?

Rosa. Acupuncture sounds like an excellent plan. Something to help you feel in control and more relaxed. Hope it works out for you.

Mind blank. So hello to the rest of the gang!

Afm had a tearful breakdown last night for no apparent reason though while I was crying my brain was whispering what if it doesn't work? I refuse to listen to it. I need to stay positive. I can't believe there is still 5 days until OTD and I wish I were brave enough to test early but I just can't do it. :lol:

i tested again and got a bfn clear as anything and then i went the toilet and af had started :-( :-( bit of brown blood and a few little clots so dh and i are devastated and have been crying together all morning. I know it would of been very lucky to get pregnant 1st cycle but i prayed with all my heart that we would be blessed as we longed for some joy after all the heartbreak. I am utterly heartbroken today xxx

AQ - I'm so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hope - they'll give me an ultrasound but if there is one there theyll only refer me back to my hospital until it's gone then start treatment again, last time it set me back 3 months :cry:

Sorry girls I really can't think who else posted,

I'm so bunged up nd feel terrible, DH is off work again today, gunna ring nhs direct cuz although he's on antibiotics he just seems to be getting worse :shrug:
But on a brighter note af turned up :happydance: sorry about being miserable last night, I was just over emotional and with my nan going in for her operation today it was just the straw that broke the camels back, today seems like a better day :thumbup:

Just waiting to hear how nana is and sort hubby out nd I'll be loads happier lol

:wohoo: for AF finally showing up Kirsten. Hope that means no cyst. Sorry you feel crappy with your cold though. Definitely call about your DH if the antibiotics aren't working. Hope everything goes ok for nana.

Thanks hope, now af has shown I'm hoping that means the cysts gone cuz they only last about a cycle or 2, think I'm gunna bump DH off before today's out :haha: he's driving me potty, got me running round after him, you'd think he was the only one Ill :rofl: I hope he's prepared for when I'm on bed rest, he ain't gunna know what hit him :rofl:

Still waitin to hear about nana, she was second in the list so think she'll be in surgery about now :flow:

AQ I'm sending you huge hugs my lovely :hugs: I'm still holding out a bit of hope for you though. It could well be a late implanter, look at me I had bleeding, still do. I'm sending some extra sticky vibes :hugs:

Hope it's awful when the emotions start for no reason, it's crazy how we can't control them. Do you think you will cave and test early?

Pets I've never heard of anyone say that hcg will be too light to pick up on a store bought test I wonder why they would say that to you. Will you not be testing yourself?

Kelly WOOHOO!! :happydance: for DOT I'm so happy for you :hugs: bit of a letdown on the piccie though, can't believe they wanted to charge you, thats just outragous!

Rosa yay! for acu :happydance:

Princess Woohoo! for AF :happydance: bet its a huge relief. Hope you and hubby are both feeling better soon :hugs:

Who have I missed? I know I've missed someone. Hello to the rest of you lovely ladies.

AFM eventful day again yesterday, started with the brown discharge again quite heavy at first, 2 quite big gushe,s it's tapering off again now. It's such a worry! I just wish it would stop. This little bean is certainly keeping me on my toes. I phoned clinic in a panic just because of the sheer amount of it, again they told me to rest and they are going to re scan me this Thurs. When will the worry ever end!! I am so scared!!

Doodar take it easy girl, get back in bed!! ... be nice to see bean again so soon though..

Hi to all the ladies i know ive been absent recently but i found it easier to not post when feeling blue...

i hope everyone else is well...

lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back