IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AQ sending lots of :hugs: your way, you nd DH need time to come to terms with it, in so sad for you and really wanted it to work :hugs: :hugs:

I know trask I'm soo excited :yipee: Can't believe were finally getting somewhere, the pains I thought was the usual cyst pains have now stopped so I'm hoping af has got rid of it, here's hoping anyway :thumbup:

Hope - Im holding out big hope that this is your time :D I have EVERYTHING crossed for you :hugs:

Kelly, doodar - hope your pregnancies are going well ;)

:flow:

Pet - maybe there saying that the hpt won't pick it up to deter you from testing early :shrug: maybe they know how nuts some women go over faint bfps and testing out the trigger :flow:

That is very true...I am such an emotional wreck right now. The cramping has stopped and I'm fearing that it failed :cry: How long does it take the embryo to implant itself after transfer??

Don't quote me on this cuz I'm not 100% but i THINK it's 4 or 5 days depending on what day embie you had :shrug:
I know I've read summat like that somewhere :haha:
Whens your otd?
Don't fret it's still early days yet :hugs:

Thanks girls I appreciate the pep talk and the vibes :flower:

Pet don't worry the cramps come and go. Just stay positive :dust:

Aq honey. Take some time to grieve there's no rush you will be a wonderful mummy and your time will come :dust:

Hey all--briefly, only one embryo is viable today--she said IF it's still going tomorrow, we'll do a day 2 (which was the original plan). Still, I'm pretty despairing right now. My husband and I have barely spoken since we heard the news. I am usually chatty and optimistic, but I'm feeling sad and wanting to be alone right now and not talk. He's his usual I'm-in-my-mancave-whenever-anything-that-requires-emotions-transpires mode. He feels guilty because he has crap for sperm (sorry-I know that's insensitive), and feels sorry for himself when we aren't able to make it happen. I am always the one who is trying to make him feel better...the thing is, it seems like it's always about his bad feelings, and I would just like to have some of my own right now

Anyway--not as brief as I thought. My xfer is scheduled for tomorrow at 12:40--if it happens, I think I'm going to see about being ordered to bed rest on Friday as well...I need some quiet down time away from teenagers (I work at a hs) and without my husband home with me. Just me and my pets and my bed for 24 hours.

Okay...I'll try to get back to my optimistic self--just feeling sorry for myself & disappointed yet again.

AQ, oh hun. I'm so so sorry. :hugs: I know how you feel, and it's just terrible. Take all the time you need, and remember we are here for you to cry to. :hugs: :hugs:

4everyoung, I'm sorry to hear that things are hard with your dh. :hugs: Try to console him, since I can only imagine how he must feel. I know how you feel, too, though. Hang in there. That one little emby will be the only one you need.

Kelly hope the screening is ok.

I'm starting to think im getting pre AF cramps. Need to keep the PMA, if any of you girls can send positive thoughts my way for the beans to stay sticky I would really really appreciate it.

Hang in there. Everyone feels like this towards the end of the cycle. :hugs: It's the darn progesterone! It messes with our emotions! Keep that PMA. Lots of women have af cramps before their bfps. :thumbup:

That is very true...I am such an emotional wreck right now. The cramping has stopped and I'm fearing that it failed :cry: How long does it take the embryo to implant itself after transfer??

I was too. It's the drugs. Hang in there. I felt the same way. How many days past transfer are you? :hugs:

Afm, got my new schedule and retrieval will be the 9th of december. I'm starting acupuncture, doing only menopur but injecting it twice a day :)wacko:) and on a ton of new supplements. Anyone else think they'll have a cycle lined up with me?

Thats exciting Rosa! Dec 9th is not far away at all!

4everyoung I pray your one embie does great! I'm so sorry for the bad news you got.

I'm hoping I will rosa but won't know for definate until the 10th, that's our planning meeting so I'm hoping I'll be starting not long after that, wow tho, you could have a Christmas bfp :happydance: tbh I'm hoping for an Xmas bfp too :haha:

4ever - I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: all you need is one sticky embie, I'm like you tho, I often spend so much time making DH feel better that I forget about myself, it's like this week we've both been ill but Ive spent so much energy looking after him I'm exhausted! I think sometimes you need time to yourself to think and look after number one, loads of sticky embie :dust: coming your way :hugs:

:hi: hope how are you?? Only 3 days!! I'm so excited for you :happydance:

:hi: pet, lou, doodar, trask, st, hope you are all well :flow:

Afm - not really much to update, 1 week today :happydance: I'm soo nervous
yet really excited at the same time, I don't think hubbys looking forward to it much, I think he's really nervous about getting his sample :flasher: I keep saying to him things like it's not a big deal and stuff, I hoping to deter him from getting performance anxiety (really couldnt think of the word for it :haha:) plus he's nervous about his numbers, he's never had a sperm test before but he's already got kids so were hoping they'll be alright :thumbup:

Kirsten you week will fly by. How are feeling? Able to breathe again yet?

Stacey. It only takes one so I'm sending lots of positive vibes to your little embie. I think a day's bed rest would be good for you. I feel for you and your hubby. It's so hard when you are both suffering and both need looking after :hugs:

Rosa. Hurahh for a plan!

Kelly how did the testing go yesterday?

Afm well woke up feeling tired again. Anyone else feel this tired on the progresterone? I had 9 hours sleep which is usually just perfect for me. Some more cramping this morning, I'm trying to hold out until Saturday but I may have to test tomorrow. This is starting to mess with my head :(

Hope - breathings getting there still a little stuffy DH has gone back to work today so I can have some me time but got soo much to do! :cry: :haha:
It's only 3 days till your otd so surely any test you do now should be pretty accurate
Ahaa I'm being a poas pusher :rofl:
I just think we need a bit of good news on this thread and I hope your gunna give it us :haha:

Morning ladies...

Princess my OTD is the same as Hope's... 06/11 sunday... I have already POAS a few times and its been a BFN... not holding out any hopes for it to change, have already come to terms with it.. Though im quite sure when its officially confirmed i will be just as upset all over again...

PMA is winging your way Hope....Youve been the most chilled out and relaxed of us all.. dont stop now.... Good luck testing...

Hi to Delly, 4ever, Zowiey, Doodar, Kelly, ST, Traskey Tinks and Pet.....

lou

AQ i am feeling your pain... Take whatever time you need to feel better, youve had an extremely rough year.... Thinking of you...

Lou

Oh lou I'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: it must be absolutely heartbreaking :hugs:
Do you have the option of another cycle? :flow:

Oh Lou, I had my fingers tightly crossed for you. There is still time :dust:

Kirsten you pee stick pusher! I think you're right that any result would be accurate, which is why part of me wants to just tear off the plaster and the other part wants to be PUPO just a little while longer.

Lou I'm sorry hun. I'll keep holding out for a late implanter for you. :hugs:

AQ thinking about you :hugs:

I hate that this journey is so god damn hard for us all :hugs::hugs:

Hope Your right sometimes its nice to remain ignorant and still have that bit of hope. I was thinking the same at the time but my willpower got the better of me, had I of got a bfn early on it would have been so much harder to deal with, but then again at the same time it kind of prepares you for the outcome. I don't know, it's hard to know what to do for the best. I guess you have to go with your own gut instinct.

Scan for me today and I'm absolutely pooping myself. I can't stand it. Still have minor bleeding but only when I wipe, got a few cramps going on today though. This whole journey is just one big rollercoaster. Even after the bfp the worry never stops. It's just crazy. It would help if I had some kind of symptoms, just anything would do. It's playing havoc with my mental health.

hope - im just dying to know if your pregnant :haha: well they do say ignorance is bliss, but i have no patience, tbf if it was me tho id be completely different :haha: i know i wont wanna test but will be testing the morning of otd purely because if it is bad news id rather i prepare myself for them to tell me iykwim :thumbup:

doodar - good luck for your scan, my friend got pregnant when we were 14 and she didnt find out till she was 6 months cuz she was on the pill and kept having her periods, shes now got a 6/7 yo so it is possible to bleed most of the way through your pregnancy but still have a healthy little baba :thumbup:

Zipadee is fine! :yipee: although I'm thinking of changing his name to little bugalugs. Scan lady gave him a good talking too, she said "Now listen here Junior, behave yourself and stop causing all this worry for your mum and dad" I said it's gotta be a boy this.:haha:
Can't see any reason for the bleeding, she said some people are just more prone to it, some ladies bleed throughout pregnancy! Great!!!
Zipadee is measuring perfectly for dates and his little heart was beating strongly. As the scan lady said chugging along perfectly
Can breathe a big sigh of relief now. Bleeding has flared up a bit again from the scan probe thingy, but I guess I'm just gonna have to try forget it and put it to the back of my mind. Another scan booked for next Thurs and then they will discharge me back to the good old nhs....hmm looking forward to that.
So just gonna chill for a bit now.....Sigh!! and Breathe!!!

WOW!! doodar!! that sounds so amazing, and bet mom and dad sounds really wierd for you!
yeah id be skeptical about the nhs too, bit dodgy arent they :haha:

Happy 7 weeks btw :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back