IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Pet- was it a 3 day transfer or a blast? it was only 6 days ago hun and takes 5-7 days to implant and then a further 2 days for hcg to get into your system so waaaaay too early to be seeing a bfp! keep away from those pee sticks missy! xxx

Evening all! sorry been mia the last few days, work has been very busy and stressy this week-lots of changes going on! and also we moved house today! so having been packing all week and barely even swtiched my laptop on! I have been thinking about you all tho!xx

AF is here in full force:cry: i will call the clinic in the morning and wait for a FU appt. I am very low so i will be taking a break from the boards for a few days.
Hi AQ! I'm so sorry it didn't work, it's more than gutting but there is no good enough word to describe it! I have seen in more recent posts that you have been feeling a bit better about it, and next year! we will both be mummies in 2012.xxx

Morning ladies...

Princess my OTD is the same as Hope's... 06/11 sunday... I have already POAS a few times and its been a BFN... not holding out any hopes for it to change, have already come to terms with it.. Though im quite sure when its officially confirmed i will be just as upset all over again...
lou
Lou so sorry hunny! I really hope that if at all posssible and however long it takes you could maybe get the money for another go. xxxx

Shhhh don't tell anyone but I poas and it's a :bfp:

:wohoo: :wohoo:

I can't believe it. I'm completely in shock. And so happy! I'm going to hold out until OTD to use a digi and then call the clinic. Oh my. :) stay sticky my little bean bunnies :dust:

Wahoo Hope! I was just coming on here to wish you look for otd tommorrow and what do I see!!!!!??? a BFP!!! (lol that rhymes!) congratulations! you have brought some much needed good news!x

princess-poor dh, goodness poor thing!!! -Poor you too I hate being home over night without DH! Not long now!!!! 5 days!
mine is on tuesday. xx

Trask-GL for your appt on wednesday. Did AF arrive? I didn't bother with opks after ivf-I gave up on them and temping before ivf as figured no point! In fact don't even know what cycle day im on!!!:shrug:

Stacey-yay to being pupo!!!:happydance: rest!!!!xx

Doodar-so glad scan went well, excellent that you has such a nice lady too!xxx

Rosa-glad you have a date! don't know about me yet.....x

Hello to everyone else, tinks,pet, zowie!! :hugs:

xx

Pet- was it a 3 day transfer or a blast? it was only 6 days ago hun and takes 5-7 days to implant and then a further 2 days for hcg to get into your system so waaaaay too early to be seeing a bfp! keep away from those pee sticks missy! xxx

AQ-it was a blast....I thought for sure it would be a :bfp: because I have been having cramping and whatnot and my beta test is this Tuesday...hmmm...maybe I just jumped the gun on this one :blush: Thanks for your help ladies!!!

Pet I think its a little to early. Try again on Mon morning if you can wait that long. Don't give up hope. Goodluck xxx

Sorry Pet missed your earlier post! I had to wait til 9 days after a blast for my otd (14 days after ER-this is want most clinics say). It's just too early hun! Your beta test sounds early too tbh! how many days post transfer will tuesday be?xxx

Hi girls just wrote a massive reply and lost it :dohh:

Can't even remember what I said so sorry if I miss anyone!

St - nice to see you back

Kelly - skylar is so cute and I love his name! Can't believe you had him while on the waiting list, that's proper lucky ;)

Pet - I agree with these lovely ladies defo think it's too early :thumbup:

Hope - glad I can make ya laugh :haha: DH and nana are fine, there both driving the nurses bonkers, nana and the woman in the bed next to her are constantly in hysterics and DH is being his usual cheeky self ;)

Afm - again nothing to update :haha:
Today I went to visit DH so been up the hospital all day, had sils firework display to go to and hubby was feeling left put so we broke him out of hospital, the nurses only thought he had gone down to the cafe :haha:
So we went, watched the fireworks, had a curry and got DH back before they'd even noticed he had gone, however they might be slightly curious as to how he managed to go to the cafe and come back smelling of smoke and fireworks :rofl:

So now I'm at home on my own, just me and my maxiee boy

Heres us :haha: My boys a poser!!

IMG_0259.jpg

Sorry Pet missed your earlier post! I had to wait til 9 days after a blast for my otd (14 days after ER-this is want most clinics say). It's just too early hun! Your beta test sounds early too tbh! how many days post transfer will tuesday be?xxx

My beta test will be 9 days after my transfer and 14 days past my ER so the test would be right around normal time then :) guess I better give it some time then! :)

Okay ladies I need ur help...I had a little bit of cramping and decided to go to the bathroom, when I wiped there was a little bit of pinkish/brownish blood on the toilet paper...does this sound like implantation bleeding?!? Because it's too early for AF!! I'm so excited!

Pet step away from the pee sticks. It's too early to test. Your beta will pick up hcg before a pee stick will. Fx the spotting is implantation bleeding. Just stay relaxed and think positive thoughts. :dust:

Kirsten only you could break your hubby out of hospital :lol: cute pup :)

St house move sounds exciting, but very stressful too!

:wave: to the rest of the gang :wave:

Afm
Well today is OTD so I thought I'd whip out the cb digi. Looks like the one I have in the drawer is a little old as it has a sell by date of 11/11 but I figured must be the end of the month right so I used it... Little egg timer came up... Waited 3 minutes... Then nothing! Screen went blank!

Of course the sensible part of me says that it's just too old... But the nervous part pulled out a frer still two pink lines.

Will pick up another digi at ASDA today as I really want to see the numbers, and maybe email cb and ask why the test stopped working before the end of the month... Who knows... They might send me another one to feed my new poas addiction :lol:

We're going to meet my parents for lunch today so we can tell the the good news. We're only telling them at this stage because they know about the IVF. We'll tell DHs parents after the 7week scan.

Have a lovely Sunday all :flower:

Have a lovely lunch hope. Your parents are going to be so excited. I would email/ call cb too.

Atm I've just tested this morning on a Tesco one and there is a line but no where as strong as the control line. I did a superdrug one yesterday and the lines were pretty similar. I am quite anxious now and hoping everything ok. You hear of so many stories where women get faint lines and it does not turn out good. By the way what is a frer?? I feel like giving myself a good shake as I don't like feeling like this. I've gone from super laid back to super anxious

Hi to all the other ladies. Did this happen with any of you??

Have a good day xxx

This is not strictly true. Ive added a day by day forecast of the progress of a blast embie. Its not carved in stone of course but its pretty accurate allowing for a day either way. I hope this helps and good luck on further testing Pet. P.s i only got a bfp on a digi at 7dp3dt (10dpo) but ive seen people get bfps a few days later!

0dpt...Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt...Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt...Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt...Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt...Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt...Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops

Okay ladies I need ur help...I had a little bit of cramping and decided to go to the bathroom, when I wiped there was a little bit of pinkish/brownish blood on the toilet paper...does this sound like implantation bleeding?!? Because it's too early for AF!! I'm so excited!

Pet- There are many causes for spotting, possible implantation but only 1 in 4 women experience that so not as common as you would think, could be the progeseterone as it was irritate the cervix, could be(praying not) start of af as IVF messes up some womens cycles and they can bleed early as my friend got full af 7 days early on this cycle. So lots of possibilites so best to wait for your beta otherwise u will drive yourself mad like i did and ultimately, what will be will be :winkwink: Good luck hunni. Not long now! xxx

Thanks Hope, ST, AQ and Sammy! I am thinking it was implantation bleeding because I haven't bled since then so it can't be AF. Also, I never get AF unless I take medications to induce it so the moment I stop my progesterone is one AF will arrive. I never thought this would be a difficult time for me but the waiting sure drives you bonkers!!!

Hope-good luck today at lunch! How exciting!

Hello to all the other ladies!!! :dust:

Oh Sammy :hi: how the devil are ya? I often think about you and wonder how your getting on. How are things? have you started another cycle?

Hope, hope you enjoyed your lunch hun, wish I could have been a fly on the wall when you told your parents. How did they react? I bet tears of joy all round. Bummer about the digi. I had a dodgy one last year and I phoned the helpline and they sent me two new ones in the post :thumbup: I agree first tri is a bit scary and bonkers. I did venture over for a peek but havent posted over there.:wacko:

Pet hunny I know its hard but try keep the pma up. I've read stories of ladies who dont get there bfp until otd so it is still possible :hugs:

Caseys I saw the thread over in first tri, but even though this my first pregnancy through ivf, it isnt my first pregnancy over all so I didn't venture in. I am over 35 though :thumbup::haha:

St it's lovely that your still popping by hunny, it's nice to hear from you :hugs:

Princess how's hubby today, can't believe you smuggled him out of hospital :haha: what are you like. We'll be seeing you on crime watch next week. Wife steals hubby from hospital :haha:

AQ Sounds like your getting stronger :hugs:

Maddie the tests drive you bonkers. I dont trust the cheapies, they never show a really dark line, frer were always the best for me and digi's :thumbup:

Hello to the rest of you lovely ladies :hugs:

Nothing to report this end other than major tiredness and my boobs are killing me :happydance:. Counting down the days to next scan on Thurs :happydance:

This is not strictly true. Ive added a day by day forecast of the progress of a blast embie. Its not carved in stone of course but its pretty accurate allowing for a day either way. I hope this helps and good luck on further testing Pet. P.s i only got a bfp on a digi at 7dp3dt (10dpo) but ive seen people get bfps a few days later!

5dpt...Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells

Well i was only trying to give Pet some pma so im sorry if my response was not accurate...seems im pretty useless lately.

Well i was only trying to give Pet some pma so im sorry if my response was not accurate...seems im pretty useless lately.

AQ you gave me wonderful advice so don't worry you are NOT useless!! Thanks for keeping my PMA going!! :hug:

AFM- had a teeny bit of spotting again...this is so confusing!!!!

AQ you are not useless so please don't think that :hugs:

Pet :dust: that it's implantation

Maddie a frer is a First Response. I'd stop testing if I were you as the line will vary depending on how dilute your urine is. (ahem says the girl who has now peed on 4 sticks in 3 days!)

Hello to the rest of my lovely girls :wave:

Well we shared the good news with parents and it was all very subdued excitement, which is good because I have to remember we're only 4 weeks in!

Have to call the clinic in the am for our scan date, after then I will feel much happier :dust:

Thank you Doodar and hope. No more testing until prob mid week. Haha.

Thank you for reassurance. Aww hope how exciting telling your parents. its just the best feeling ever. Im going to wait until after uss which is booked for the 16th so nervous. By his grace it will all be ok. Will keep you all posted.

Good luck hope with your uss date.

Pet hang in there.

Hello everyone else, hope your all well and blessed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back