IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Oh dear that's not good, how long will be have to stay in for?

Hope congratulations you have given this thread some much needed news...

Afm witch got me and shes got the heavy artillery to say im upset is putting it mildly, even though i knew.. to add insult to injury clinic says ive still got to test!!

oh well.. in answer to your questions about another cycle, this was it for us cant afford to do it again any time soon if at all... we will just celebrate amidst the tears the two little pieces of me and DH that was with us for such a brief time....

take care ladies i will look in on you from time to time...

lou

I am sorry Lou. Was this going to be you and dh's first child together? stick together and you will get through it. I am feeling a tiny bit more hopeful today and pray that next yr see's me and my hubby as parents xxx

Stacey :wohoo: you're PUPO girl! I agree you should stay home and just relax.

AQ. :hugs: I'm so glad that the clinic already has a plan for you. They can adjust your meds to increase your success next cycle. Does the NHS cover you for the next cycle too?

Traskey. What a nightmare wit the fertility monitor not working.. Good news for a short cycle though as it means you can get started again more quickly :dust:

Kirsten. Oh my your poor DH! Hope they manage to sort out that abscess today. Tell him to get used to the cup ;) I have to say that even though we have to sniff and be jabbed and be out to sleep I think our menfolk get the short end of the stick having to perform on demand :lol:

Lou how are you feeling today honey?

Doodar I hope you are resting!

Hello Tink and rosa and Chris and everyone else who I have just forgotten :wave:

To all of you about to embark new cycles or enter the 2ww I want to let you know about circle + bloom. Look them up on google. They have a relaxation programme especially for IVF. I only discovered it after transfer but wish I'd known about it from day 1. It's 60 bucks which sounds a lot but I pay £60 per hypno session in real life so really it's a bargain. And code friend15 gets a 15 percent discount.

Why am I telling you about this? Because its kept me sane the past few days and I think it was part of our success.

Shhhh don't tell anyone but I poas and it's a :bfp:

:wohoo: :wohoo:

I can't believe it. I'm completely in shock. And so happy! I'm going to hold out until OTD to use a digi and then call the clinic. Oh my. :) stay sticky my little bean bunnies :dust:

Congratulations! I totally believe in guided meditation and relaxation. Congrats! :0) oxoxxo

Oh Lou I am so sorry to read your news today honey. Take care of yourself and DH :hugs:

Congratulations Hope :wohoo: :dance: :headspin: :cake: :happydance: That's fantastic news. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

Lou, so sorry that the :witch: showed for you. I had to still test on my OTD too. Sending you loads of :hugs: for you and DH.

AQ, glad you are having a better day today :hugs:

Princess, 6 days :wohoo:

I am really sorry about your news Lou. It's just not fair.

Aq and hope I have responded on other page xxx

:hi: girls

Lou - I'm so sorry :hugs: take care of yourself :hugs:

Trask 5 days for you :wohoo:

Afm - just got home, been to visit DH, bless him he looks so rough, they've left a tube in his neck for the wound to be left open and bert is no more, he'll be in untill atleast Sunday afternoon but he may be in longer depending on if they wanna put another tube in on Sunday, they said if that's the case he'll be in untill thursday but our ivf appointments on Thursday :dohh:
He's been so brave, he hates hospitals with a passion, I'm in all on my own tonight and hating it, this is the second night I've spent without him in nearly 3 years! (first being our wedding night) :cry:

I love how lately my updates havent been about ivf :haha:
I've got nothing to update till next week :thumbup:
Sorry to waffle on about nothing :blush:

Hope everyone's well :flow:

Hope!! :yipee::yipee: I just knew it!! :happydance::happydance: I'm so happy for you hunny. Congratulations! Has it sunk in yet? What did hubby say? Oh it's so exciting :happydance:

Lou I am so sorry AF got you hunny. I hate that people have to suffer through this too. I just wish I had a magic wand to make it right for everyone.:hugs:

AQ Glad you are having a little better day, sounding positive for next year hun. You and DH look after each other :thumbup:

Princess wow your poor hubby sounds like he has been through the mill. Poor thing. Hope you dont have to cancel thurs apt hun :hugs: How is your nan now?

:hi: trask not long until your fu apt hun. :thumbup:

Kelly how you holding up? Oh and your Avatar. Soooooo cute!! bless him! Awww

Pet and 4ever how you two pupo ladies doing?

Thanks Maddie! I'd say the 2ww for scan is definately worse than the 2ww to test. When is your scan hun?

AFM not much to report, Still nothing major in terms of symptoms, Just sore boobs and today I feel majorly tired, I fell asleep on the sofa tonight :blush: still no sign of the ms monster!

Nanas okaii, she's still in hospital but she's comfortable, she's got a lot of physio to do, just wish her nd DH were in the same hospital, would make visiting a whole lot easier :haha:

Oo yeah hope what did your DH say? Obviously he was excited but how did he react, was he there when you tested? :hugs:

OMG HOPE!!!!!! Thats amazing news! I wonder if you'll be our twin mama.

Lou I am so sorry :hugs:

Doodar be thankful you've got no ms, though today was a mostly ms free day for me so heres to hoping.

Kirsten glad dh is on the mend. Fx you don't have to change your appt.

Doodar I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for no ms :lol: make sure you rest up girl.

Kelly glad you're feeling more human. Love your avatar pic :thumbup:

:wave: Lou, AQ, Traskey, Tink, Chris, rosa and the rest of the gang

Maddie like you I ventured over to the pregnancy forum yesterday. Its so weird to be in with all the 'other' ladies. I want to stay in our IVF bubble where we all understand the special journey we have to take to be mommies. I might just stay right here in this thread with you girls.

Afm I poas again today just to make sure it was real and the line is stronger so it really must be true!

DH was there when I tested yesterday (well not during the peeing bit!) he was so happy! He just kept grinning. It was his idea to test yesterday because I was beginning to crack up so he took the morning off work. Bless him he said after I went to bed on thurs night he was nearly sick because he was so nervous his tummy was churning. I think we're both still in shock that after two and a half years we finally managed to make babies :lol:

Thanks doodar uss is on the 16th of Nov. So nervous. Trying to keep very busy. As hope says I can't cheat with uss haha

Hope it is crazy isn't it. I'll be staying here too. Congratulations on your second sample. It's great the line is getting darker. Which ones are you using? The ones I have here are internet cheapies and.the line never seems to get darker. The cb digital ones say pregnant 1-2 weeks. Going to use the digital again next week and it will hopefully say pregnant 2-3 weeks. I've become totally obsessed with pregnancy testing. This is totally out of character for me. The no symptoms and cramps don't make it easier

Xx

Just a quick one as I'm off to visit DH in a min, hope I don't blame ya for wanting to stay :haha: tis true tho once you go over your just another pregnant woman, people don't understand the emotional rollercoaster you've been on to get to where they can just decide to be, sorry if that sounds mean but I hope someone kwim, IF we get good news I wanna stay here too :haha:
Glad your DH is happy tho (why wouldn't he be :dohh: :haha:) infact I'm glad Both of you are happy you deserve it :hugs:

Btw I just noticed your ticker - check you out ;)

Kelly - asif your 8 weeks already, how fast has that gone!!

5 DAYS :wohoo:

Hope it is crazy isn't it. I'll be staying here too. Congratulations on your second sample. It's great the line is getting darker. Which ones are you using? The ones I have here are internet cheapies and.the line never seems to get darker. The cb digital ones say pregnant 1-2 weeks. Going to use the digital again next week and it will hopefully say pregnant 2-3 weeks. I've become totally obsessed with pregnancy testing. This is totally out of character for me. The no symptoms and cramps don't make it easier

Xx

Several months ago I started a thread in the Over 35 forum called "Is anyone else pregnant for the first time after IVF?" as I found I just cannot identify with most other pregnant women -a lot of them complain about being pregnant, idiots!! :dohh: Here's the link: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-over-35/670347-anyone-else-pregnant-first-time-after-ivf.html

Even if you're not old ladies like me, you two are welcome to join as we have several posters that are under 35. Also I can't wait for the others to join once you get your BFPs as well.

Ok back to lurking, just wanted to toss my "support thread" link into the ring with you all. I am still checking your updates every day, sending positive thoughts up north to Canada and across the pond.

I didn't need ivf with my first he was a miracle all in his own after being on the Ivf wait list for ever and I still didn't feel right over there just because it was a much harder journey for us. I haven't even ventured into the pregnancy forums yet this time and doubt I will. I'll stay here and post in my journal.

Caseys thanks for the invite. I was looking in the pregnancy groups to see if there was an IVF one.. I'm turning 35 in 8 days so I'll be old enough for your thread ;)

Kirsten you crack me up! How's hubby and nana today?

Kelly I didn't realise you had skyler while on the IVF waiting list, how amazing is that!

Maddie I'm with you on the cramps. Isn't it awful how much they feel like AF it's scary! I have to say being at home these past two weeks probably hasn't helped because now I just want to stay here and keep these babies safe for the next 36 weeks :lol:

:wave:

Oh Hope,

I understand exactly what you mean. We will do anything to protect our miracles.

Casey thank you very much for invite. Will have a look. I'm 30 next year but it dosent matter, LOL!

Kelly and princess I agree with you. If you haven't been on this long ttc journey its so hard to understand how hard this is. Well ladies here's to a healthy 9 months xxxxx

Yup he's my littler miracle, we were told we had less then a 2% chance of conceiving on our own and well what do ya know? We did! We decided to go with ICSI this time cause we didn't want to wait in case it never happened again and we wanted our kids close in age and now we have 8 frozen embies to use for our third.

Pet and 4ever how you two pupo ladies doing?

Hello there, I am pretty depressed right now :cry: I took an OTC early response test and it was a :bfn: My transfer day was 10/30 so I wonder if it's still too early and that the hCG just isn't strong enough? I think I am losing any gleam of hope that I had...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->