IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

ps hope i thought a frer was first response i just wasnt sure....Silly me. You can tell im still getting use to these forums. :winkwink:

Hey everyone, how are we all doing?

Princess, how funny that you bumped your OH out of hospital to celebrate firework night :haha:

Casseys, thanks for the link to the pregnant after ivf thread. If I ever get lucky I will be very happy to join you over there.

I've now had my second :witch: after the failed ICSI. She showed up on day 20 as spotting and got going on day 21. Mega short cycle! I'm hoping though that we can now start down regging on day 21 of this cycle. Would fit in for work with scans after school's closed for Christmas. Appointment with the FS on Wednesday to find out if we can and what went wrong, if anything apart from implantation, this time.

:hugs: for everyone still lurking in here. Nice to see you all.

Hey everyone, how are we all doing?

Princess, how funny that you bumped your OH out of hospital to celebrate firework night :haha:

Casseys, thanks for the link to the pregnant after ivf thread. If I ever get lucky I will be very happy to join you over there.

I've now had my second :witch: after the failed ICSI. She showed up on day 20 as spotting and got going on day 21. Mega short cycle! I'm hoping though that we can now start down regging on day 21 of this cycle. Would fit in for work with scans after school's closed for Christmas. Appointment with the FS on Wednesday to find out if we can and what went wrong, if anything apart from implantation, this time.

:hugs: for everyone still lurking in here. Nice to see you all.

Good luck Traskey!!! Sending lots of :hugs: and :dust: to you!!!

AQ--I was nodding as I was reading your post. I got bleeding from the progesterone and had the implantation blues when I found out that's what it was last time. I think it's important to be optimistic and not to read too much into any of the signs. It's sort of a cruel joke that all of the symptoms for pregnancy mimic the symptoms for getting AF, with the exception of her ugly arrival :0) Anyway--no need to censor what you've said. I definitely get it! :) hang in there.

helloo lovely ladies!!

cant actually remember what i was gunna write now :haha:

hope - glad to hear you had a good lunch with your parents, bet their super excited!!

:hi: trask how are you??

4ever - whens your otd??

pet - PMA!! keep your chin up chuck!!

sorry if ive missed anyone but :hi: to you all anyway

afm - dh is out of hospital and taking it easy, also....

4 DAYS!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Pet, when are you testing again?

Hey Traskey-my first blood test is this Tuesday which will be 14dpo...I have been spotting on and off since yesterday...praying it's implantation bleeding!

Hi Traskey--I am sorry to hear about AF, but at least she was brief. I am, too, a teacher, and I've been thinking that my next cycle may fall over December break, which would be so very nice! Good luck to you! :0)

Princess--My otd is November 15th...9 days away!

Hi all! I've read pages and don't remember much... but I'll try!

Traskey - YAY!!!!!!
Pet good luck for OTD! Fingers crossed.
AQ - you're not useless so don't ever think that!
Hope still so excited for you telling your family!
4ever - are you testing soon?
Princess - 3 more days!!!!!
Kirsten yay for everyone being on the mend.
Doorar, tinks, zowie and everyone else hi!

Me: still pukey but I think it's getting better...maybe?! I just heard Dot's heartbeat on my doppler! :cloud9: nothing could have ended my day better.

Yay for heartbeats! Kelly you are so lucky to have a Doppler.

T good luck for Wednesday, hopefully they have answers and can adjust your meds, and fx you can start on cd21.

Pet good luck for your test tomorrow :dust:

Stacey :dust: that you will not be needed another cycle!

:wave: to all my lovely girlies :wave:

Afm got to call the clinic today for a scan date! Also supposed to be first day back at work... Just waiting to see if DH is well enough to go in, if not I'm going to work from home because I don't want to carry my laptop :lol: not sure I'll make a whole day. Yesterday's excursion wiped me out, I was a zombie by 6pm and managed to stay up until just gone 8 then went to bed and slept until 7!

Not liking the look of the weather report, might need to go find my winter coat!

Have a happy Monday all :flower:

Stacey, fingers crossed you won't need another cycle as you'll get your bfp this time. 8 days to go :wohoo:

Pet, :dust: for Tuesday!

Hope, I hear the tiredness is a biggie when newly pregnant. Hope you don't have to go in.

Kelly, how amazing you got to hear the heartbeat.

Morning and :hug: for everyone else. St, Rosa, Tinks, Doodar, Chris, Am, Zowiey. Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Morning ladies,

Have a happy monday, hope your all well.

Kelly fab that you got to listen to heartbeat.
Hope good luck with uss date.
Pet keep your head up
Thanks traskey
Good luck Stacey
AQ you are not hopeless, thinkin of you and hubby.

Take care lovely ladies xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update from me, now 3 days into the 2WW with two embies 1 x 8 cell and 1 x 7 cell forgot to ask for the grades. We had 22 eggs 8 fertilised and only 6 made it to 2nd day. Not sure if those cells are good ones or not it was a 3 day transfer this time. Not holding out for a BFP this time but they have given me extra lupon support in tablet form my AF is due on the 13th exactly as before. If this doesnt work out this time we will wait until next march before we try our last attempt. My MI kindly paid for this treatment but i feel exactly nothing like i did before so no PMA from me i need to protect myself for the hurt that i felt last time.

Hope all your ladies are good.

much love to you all

Delly xx

Hope - :wohoo: for scan date!!

4ever - not long now then, seems like there's a lot of teachers on this thread :haha:

Kelly - :yipee: fir hearing LOs heartbeat! I remember hearing my cousins los heartbeat, it was so magical and it wasn't even my baby :haha:

Delly - I've everything crossed hoping this works out for you! :hugs:

:hi: to anyone I've missed!!

Afm - DH has gone back to work today, so after being so busy this weekend that I've barely thought about anything, now I've been left alone with my thoughts I'm an absolute wreck! I'm about 25% excited to burst that were getting somewhere but 75% absolutely petrified summats gunna go wrong, I still think I have a cyst, I'm worried about DHs sperm count, I'm worried that this messed up cycle is gunna mess everything up, I'm so scared about everything! And that's even before I think about success percentages and all that stuff!

So yeah 3 days.:sad1:

Delly,

its very easier said than done but try to remain positive. I really believe that it does help. i have just come out of the 2ww with a good result and that was with one embryo following a three day transfer. the 2ww for uss seems to be the hardest. I also felt no different, i felt and still do like i'm due to start af. So good luck and i wish you all the best.

Princess, hang in there. PMA to you all.

:thumbup::winkwink::hugs:

Maddie, thanks for the PMA. Princess, try not to worry about the percentages. It will only drive you crazy :wacko:

I've called the clinic today and called in my cycle. My drugs should be here in about 10 days :dance: I should start down regging on the 26th. 2 more days until we see the unit again for our debrief on the failed icsi and any changes for this time.

:hug: for everyone!

Delly, congrats on PUPO with 2. Really hope that this cycle works for you.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Stay calm through the 2ww!

Delly :dust: for you! I know it must be really hard to stay positive but like Maddie I do think it makes a difference. I'll have PMA for you honey :dust:

T yay for starting your cycle :dust:

Kirsten you can't lose the PMA before you even get started Hun! Snap out of it right this minute! 3 days is :wohoo:

And now I know I missed people so sorry :flower:

I'm so tired my memory is even worse than it was before :lol:

Afm I'm now with you Maddie in the next2ww... Scan is booked for noon on the 24th. I called the clinic and spoke to the nurse who said congrats and asked me a heap of questions then told me shed get my notes andan appt and call back, so I said please can we not to the 23rd as dh is away that day. So she calls back half an hour later says congrats and asks me the exact same questions then says so I've booked your appt for the 23rd :saywhat: I had to then explain that we couldn't do that day and could we have another please! I thought it was me that was supposed to have a brain like mush not the nurse :lol:

Went into the office but despite my 10 hours sleep I had to come home at 2! Could hardly keep my eyes open and was feeling really spaced out I also looked like I had two black eyes! Took a quick 20 minute lie down in the dark and then was ready to do some more work. I think I might have to work from home whenever I can until I remember where I left my energy :dohh:

Traskey that is fantastic news on new cycle. Hope your next appointment goes smoothly and you both get the answers that you want.

Hope that is fantastic news about your uss. Its about a week after mine. I think its great too that you feel so tired.....sounds like your two babies are getting snuggled. I think tiredness is always a good sign. When you have been on this ttc journey I dont know about you but I welcome with open arms ms, tirednes,nausea the lot!! Bring it on i say. Haha

May think different at the time. Hope these next couple of weeks go quick for us

Xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->