IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

AQ, oh hun. I'm so so sorry. :hugs: I know how you feel, and it's just terrible. Take all the time you need, and remember we are here for you to cry to. :hugs: :hugs:

4everyoung, I'm sorry to hear that things are hard with your dh. :hugs: Try to console him, since I can only imagine how he must feel. I know how you feel, too, though. Hang in there. That one little emby will be the only one you need.

Kelly hope the screening is ok.

I'm starting to think im getting pre AF cramps. Need to keep the PMA, if any of you girls can send positive thoughts my way for the beans to stay sticky I would really really appreciate it.

Hang in there. Everyone feels like this towards the end of the cycle. :hugs: It's the darn progesterone! It messes with our emotions! Keep that PMA. Lots of women have af cramps before their bfps. :thumbup:

That is very true...I am such an emotional wreck right now. The cramping has stopped and I'm fearing that it failed :cry: How long does it take the embryo to implant itself after transfer??

I was too. It's the drugs. Hang in there. I felt the same way. How many days past transfer are you? :hugs:

Afm, got my new schedule and retrieval will be the 9th of december. I'm starting acupuncture, doing only menopur but injecting it twice a day :)wacko:) and on a ton of new supplements. Anyone else think they'll have a cycle lined up with me?

Hello dear! I am 4 days past transfer and all I have been having is cramps and just being emotional and moody...no other symptoms :( I want morning sickness!!!! Haha I have never wanted to be sick so bad just to know I'm carrying our little miracle :) I thought there would be more symptoms?

Doodar that is amazing news. :dance: I love what the nurse said to you - nearly made me cry...although seems like anything and everything can set me off these days :lol:

Kirsten we don't have to go to the clinic for OTD just poas at home and then call them with the result.

Pet hang on in there honey.

Congratulations Doodar. so pleased for you. Were in the two week wait for our 6 week uss now. I dont know whats worst. A lot of cramps still but hey ho not a thing i can do.

praying for a miracle.

Hope your doing so well. looking forward to hearing good news from you.

Pet its difficult as hope says hang in there.

AQ still thinking about you loads xxxx

AF is here in full force:cry: i will call the clinic in the morning and wait for a FU appt. I am very low so i will be taking a break from the boards for a few days.
I wish Lou and Hope all the best with testing xxx

Thinking about u hun and wishing u lots of hugs and love!!!

Maddie I think the 2ww for scan might actually be worse because you can't cheat and do it any sooner :lol: I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we get to experience that 2ww.

AQ, hang in there.
Doodar--Yippee!
Pet-Waiting is hard

AFM-I had my transfer today, and it went well. I have one follie with 4 cells (the highest they'd expect on a 2 day xfer). They said I can go to work tomorrow, but I'm staying home. I need to just take a little time.

Anyway, that's me. I hope others are experiencing good vibes :0) xx

Doodar thats amazing! I am so happy and over the moon for you! I say still take it easy! Maybe you have a very sensitive cervix and it's just from that. I am so happy they're watching you with so many scans. Be happy you don't have ms! It stinks. Of all my symptoms its the worst the others are just background noise. I just wanna not feel pukey for a day my poor dh is dying for some "attention" and even cuddles but I am so cranky when nauseated I don't even want him touching me and so things have been tense lately.

Lou I hope you're just testing to early, but if not I am so sorry. Would you be able to do another cycle if needed?

Doodar, that's fantastic news, so pleased for you :hugs:
Chris, Kelly, hope you are keeping well, although Kelly, I wish you had less :sick:
AQ, thinking of you.
Hope, good luck if you decide to test tomorrow!
Pet, 2ww will drive you nuts with symptoms.
Lou, so sorry to see that the poas hasn't been positive so far :hug:
Rosa, I think i'll be about a month behind you.
Princess, did you go straight to the fertility clinic. Poor DH has had to give loads of samples along the way.
ST, Zo, Tinks thinking of you.

AFM, my advice for post IVF/ICSI cycles, don't use opk or cbfm! They don't work after fertility treatment. My opks are all negative by my temps have shown I have ovulated. Took me days to work this out. Checked the manual and it says not to use them for two months as results won't be right.

Unfotunately, by the time I realised this i'd already ovulated and missed the fertile window :haha: Oh well, this lttc lark is a minefield sometimes!!

Just a quickie to say thank you for support x

Doodar- Fab news! glad all is ok x

4ever- Congrats on being pupo. I had a 2dt and our embie was 5 cells so anything between 4-5 is exactly right for a 2dt. Wishing you lots of luck x

AFM- I have had a bad day. Got very emotional calling the clinic to tell them it had not worked... nurse was lovely and said next time we will do better and get more eggs an embies as they will up my meds so we have more of a chance. They will send us a FU appt within a mth. xxx

:hi: trask, nope we had investigations at an nhs hospital but theyve only every investigated me, i dont know weather its because dh already has kids but they just never asked him for a sample :shrug: never thought about it before but it is weird :shrug:

afm - probs wont be on tomorrow dh has to go into hospital because all the pain hes been in, turns out hes got a massive abscess on the side of his neck so were off to get that drained,

hope everyones well :hugs:

I hope your dh feels better! I'm surprised they didn't test or check his sperm to cause mens sperm can change throughout the years. My dh has had so many SA's going into a cup is nothing new for him lol.

Hope, good luck if you test this morning :dust:
AQ, ringing the clinic is really hard isn't it. So glad that they've said they can do better next time but i'm sure you're probably not thinking of that right now :hugs:

T's tip for the day. Don't be suprised if the witch has a mega short cycle after the IVF. Spotting and temp drop below the coverline on day 21. Think witch will be here day 22 :wacko:

I hear that if you need a second cycle of ivf/icsi they basically know how you're going to react to the meds so they can really tailor it to get the best results, I hope this is the case for those of you who will be doing this again.

Stacey :wohoo: you're PUPO girl! I agree you should stay home and just relax.

AQ. :hugs: I'm so glad that the clinic already has a plan for you. They can adjust your meds to increase your success next cycle. Does the NHS cover you for the next cycle too?

Traskey. What a nightmare wit the fertility monitor not working.. Good news for a short cycle though as it means you can get started again more quickly :dust:

Kirsten. Oh my your poor DH! Hope they manage to sort out that abscess today. Tell him to get used to the cup ;) I have to say that even though we have to sniff and be jabbed and be out to sleep I think our menfolk get the short end of the stick having to perform on demand :lol:

Lou how are you feeling today honey?

Doodar I hope you are resting!

Hello Tink and rosa and Chris and everyone else who I have just forgotten :wave:

To all of you about to embark new cycles or enter the 2ww I want to let you know about circle + bloom. Look them up on google. They have a relaxation programme especially for IVF. I only discovered it after transfer but wish I'd known about it from day 1. It's 60 bucks which sounds a lot but I pay £60 per hypno session in real life so really it's a bargain. And code friend15 gets a 15 percent discount.

Why am I telling you about this? Because its kept me sane the past few days and I think it was part of our success.

Shhhh don't tell anyone but I poas and it's a :bfp:

:wohoo: :wohoo:

I can't believe it. I'm completely in shock. And so happy! I'm going to hold out until OTD to use a digi and then call the clinic. Oh my. :) stay sticky my little bean bunnies :dust:

Omg hope!! :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: congratulations :thumbup:
Oo I wonderi if it's twins :oneofeach: :haha:
Stick little bean! That's an order ;)

Right this will be my last post today, until maybe tonight depending on if they keep DH in, some idiot told him having an abscess is worse then child birth and since then I've never heard the end of it :dohh: tis massive now tho, sticks out the side of his neck :sick: he's even named it bert :rofl:
Anywhoo I hope everyone's well :D

Oo 4ever congrats on being PUPO! How did I miss that?! Let's hope you've got one sticky bean in
there :thumbup:

:flow:

Oo forgot to mention 6 DAYS :wohoo: ;)

Hope he doesn't get to attached to Bert :lol: my hubby had a kidney stone a couple of years back that got stuck and he was told kidney stones are worse than childbirth so he's told me I can't complian too much as he's had worse ;)

Oh Hope i am so happy for you! i had a good feeling for you as you have been so calm right through this cycle and i am sure that helps the embies settle in better. Good luck for using your digi at OTD but im sure u will be fine. Happy and healthy 9mths!
Yes we get a 2nd cycle on nhs and if any frozen we get to have FET for free too. Praying we get 2nd time lucky xxx

Thanks AQ. So glad your pct lets you have two free goes, we only get one so I'm keeping fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months.

We just worked out my EDD is two weeks before we're due to go watch the Olympics. Hmm that could be interesting :lol:

My internets actually working on my phone now :yipee:
DH has gotta stay in hospital :dohh: they've gotta knock him out to get rid of bert :haha:
What kinda childbirth is it worse then? Back to back, c-sec, vaginal with a 4th degree tear? They don't narrow it down much do they :rofl:

I really just can't believe your pregnant hope :wohoo:
I kinda knew you would be tho :blush:

AQ - hope your okaii :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back