IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Pet- Wishing u lots of luck xxx

Hi to everyone else.I am not about much as not very good company at the moment but i still check on u now an again. Got our FU appt through today. Its for 15th Dec xxx

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Kelly- huge congrats on your bfp!!

Hope- Thank u!! and congrats on your bfp, hope the tiredness gets a little easier for u.

Thanks Traskey and I hope af comes early for you.

Pet, everything crossed for you it’s a bfp!!

Princess- hope your nana is ok.

Sarah- tons of hugs,

Hi to everyone else

:flower:

T boo to having to wait. Fx for another short cycle.

AQ :wave: you take all the time you need honey we'll all be here when you're good and ready.

Hi all! well appointment went ok, i say ok because we didn't really get any answers althought to be fair there won't many to give. It was a text book cycle up to the bfn of course. Lining was fine, blasto was top grade, odds were 50 50, we were 'unlucky'. Bad news (in my mind) we won't be getting started til after christmas as we have to be matched again :(
Consultant asked if we wanted to know about the other lady, I said yes, DH adamantly said NO! we practically had an arguement about it! I can't see the problem with knowing, I hope it was a success, shows my eggs were good and of course they paid a shed load of money! I know she was successful otherwise we wouldn't be matched again!
We were also told (this I didn't know, but makes sense) that the recipient is more likely to get pregnant than the donor as they don't have to go through the injections, retrieval etc so less stress physically and mentally. Great!!! Also him saying this gives it away really that my lady was successful!
So looks like January start for me!

Hope-bless you sometimes it's good to cry!

Trask-bummer they have asked you to wait-I too really wanted to do it over xmas as it's school holidays. I just don't want to be stressing about school again! Would also have been nice to not be starting a new year still not prego aswell! xx

AQ-glad you have a appt date, it's a pain having to wait for it though isn't it?x

princess-don't be scared will be fine!

Who said bout changing the thread title? I agree! maybe we could just add on dec/jan to it! xxx

Hi to all-Delly loopy, rosa, stacey, maddie, and to the newbie whose name I have forgot!!!! pet-have you heard yet!!!!???? FX and :dust:

xx

Hi ST--Wow...lots going on for you. I wish you the best of luck with this next step in your process! Please keep us all posted! xo

Stacy

Hi all! well appointment went ok, i say ok because we didn't really get any answers althought to be fair there won't many to give. It was a text book cycle up to the bfn of course. Lining was fine, blasto was top grade, odds were 50 50, we were 'unlucky'. Bad news (in my mind) we won't be getting started til after christmas as we have to be matched again :(
Consultant asked if we wanted to know about the other lady, I said yes, DH adamantly said NO! we practically had an arguement about it! I can't see the problem with knowing, I hope it was a success, shows my eggs were good and of course they paid a shed load of money! I know she was successful otherwise we wouldn't be matched again!
We were also told (this I didn't know, but makes sense) that the recipient is more likely to get pregnant than the donor as they don't have to go through the injections, retrieval etc so less stress physically and mentally. Great!!! Also him saying this gives it away really that my lady was successful!

Trask-bummer they have asked you to wait-I too really wanted to do it over xmas as it's school holidays. I just don't want to be stressing about school again! Would also have been nice to not be starting a new year still not prego aswell! xx

AQ-glad you have a appt date, it's a pain having to wait for it though isn't it?x

Who said bout changing the thread title? I agree! maybe we could just add on dec/jan to it! xxx

Hi to all-Delly loopy, rosa, stacey, maddie, and to the newbie whose name I have forgot!!!! pet-have you heard yet!!!!???? FX and :dust:

xx

Evening ladies ;)

These last 2 days are dragging now!! Just want them over and done with :blush:

AQ - 15th is DHs bday :haha: atleast it's not too long to wait, we are hear when you need us hun :hugs:

St - good news about starting 2nd cycle, sorry it's not as soon as you'd like tho :hugs:

:hi: hope, trask, Isabella, 4ever, maddie, doodar, sorry to anyone I've forgot!!

Pet - We're dying to know! Where are you?!

Pet I hope your absence is good news!

ST it's great that she was successful! They do end up paying a lot more money. I hope your next cycle is successful!

Hey girlies!

Pet any news hun?

Hope I'm with you on the exhaustion. I can barely keep my eyes open. It's hard work growing babies :hugs:

AQ glad you got apt through hun. At least it gives you something to focus on and 15th Dec will be here before you know it :thumbup:

ST It really annoys me how they can never give any answers to questions on failed cycles. They have thier backs covered all the time, well it could have been this, it could have been that, it's hard to tell. I reckon they know but they never give it away. So glad you get to start again in the new year. Will you be on same protocol or have they tweaked it? I don't see any harm in finding out if your recipient got a bfp, like you say it can only serve you well in knowing that your eggies are good :thumbup:

Kerry so sorry your still suffering hun, you can some my way if you like. I'll happily share in your sickness :thumbup:

Princess glad nannie is doing good :thumbup: not long now hun :happydance:

Isabella welcome to the group hun, girls on here are great :thumbup:

4ever, delly and anyone else I've missed. hope your all doing good :thumbup:

Trask I am so sorry you have to wait. I hate the way they make us wait 3 cycles over here. It stinks. New Year! New You! New Baby :thumbup: I'm sure of it :thumbup:

Yep I'm still spotting! It's driving me mental. I hope its not going to be like this all the way through, I can't stand it. I try to go back to normal and it just starts up again, I rest and it stops :shrug: it's just tapering off again now but for how long, who knows. it will prob start up again in a few days.It never gets any easier though each time you see it, you just expect the worst everytime. Have another scan Thurs and then thats it then until I'm seen at the hospital at 12 weeks eeek! not sure I'm gonna last that long. Think I at least need a scan in between to keep me from going insane.

Doodar surely with you having previous mc you can get a scan from for epu before 12 weeks and just happen to forget to mention you've already had one from your clinic :haha:

Btw cuz Its after 12 ;) ....

1 DAY!! :wohoo:

Trust me your all gunna be sick of me before the weeks out :rofl:

Well ladies....guess who had a :bfp:??????? ME!!!! They said that my hCG was at 68 and that I have another beta this Thursday to make sure that the level doubled! I am sooooo on :cloud9: right now!!!

Love to everyone else!

AQ hang in there hun, you are strong and will get through this!

Hi everyone

Can i join you, my name is Isabella, we are having ivf with icsi and i am on my 6th day of down reg injections. I know im passed the october date but hope you can find room for one more :flower:

I have read through half of your thread, now back to reading the rest for me.

Welcome dear! You will have a great group of gals here to talk to! :flower:

xx
Hang in there hun! I know how stressful it is when you just can't get an answer!
Evening ladies ;)

These last 2 days are dragging now!! Just want them over and done with :blush:

AQ - 15th is DHs bday :haha: atleast it's not too long to wait, we are hear when you need us hun :hugs:

St - good news about starting 2nd cycle, sorry it's not as soon as you'd like tho :hugs:

:hi: hope, trask, Isabella, 4ever, maddie, doodar, sorry to anyone I've forgot!!

Pet - We're dying to know! Where are you?!
You can do it girl! It is sooooo worth the wait, I PROMISE! :thumbup:
Hey girlies!

Pet any news hun?

Hope I'm with you on the exhaustion. I can barely keep my eyes open. It's hard work growing babies :hugs:

AQ glad you got apt through hun. At least it gives you something to focus on and 15th Dec will be here before you know it :thumbup:

ST It really annoys me how they can never give any answers to questions on failed cycles. They have thier backs covered all the time, well it could have been this, it could have been that, it's hard to tell. I reckon they know but they never give it away. So glad you get to start again in the new year. Will you be on same protocol or have they tweaked it? I don't see any harm in finding out if your recipient got a bfp, like you say it can only serve you well in knowing that your eggies are good :thumbup:

Kerry so sorry your still suffering hun, you can some my way if you like. I'll happily share in your sickness :thumbup:

Princess glad nannie is doing good :thumbup: not long now hun :happydance:

Isabella welcome to the group hun, girls on here are great :thumbup:

4ever, delly and anyone else I've missed. hope your all doing good :thumbup:

Trask I am so sorry you have to wait. I hate the way they make us wait 3 cycles over here. It stinks. New Year! New You! New Baby :thumbup: I'm sure of it :thumbup:

Yep I'm still spotting! It's driving me mental. I hope its not going to be like this all the way through, I can't stand it. I try to go back to normal and it just starts up again, I rest and it stops :shrug: it's just tapering off again now but for how long, who knows. it will prob start up again in a few days.It never gets any easier though each time you see it, you just expect the worst everytime. Have another scan Thurs and then thats it then until I'm seen at the hospital at 12 weeks eeek! not sure I'm gonna last that long. Think I at least need a scan in between to keep me from going insane.

Hey Doodar...I had spotting up until yesterday. My nurse assured me that it was normal and to keep an eye on it...our cervix gets irritated which can cause spotting. If it soaks a pad then worry but otherwise keep an eye on it and call your doc if you get worried! :hugs:

Pet :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: congratulations girl! Welcome to the son of the 2ww. When's your scan?

Will catch up later as I'm supposed to be listening to this teleconference I'm dialled into :lol:

Hi everyone

Thanks for welcome, st, doodar and pet.

Huge congrats on your bfp pet :happydance:

Doodar, i love your user name!!

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Afm, day 7 of dr, think af is on her way but maybe a little later than normal, funny when we dont want her she is never late.

Princess, we'll never get sick of you :0)

Congrats Pet!

Trask--so much of this is about waiting, isn't it?

6 days until my opt. Enjoying the not knowing :)

Pet!! :wohoo: :wohoo: congratulations!!
I knew it!! Had a proper good feeling about you ;)

Thanks 4ever! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->