IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Stacey I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you'll be our next bump buddy and then each and every one of you will follow so we can turn this thread into a bump thread. Let this be a warning that I am staying here until you all get your much deserved bfps!

St sorry the clinic had no answers for you. I'm not sure if I'd want to know if the other lady had a success, but then I suppose it does show that your eggs are good. Hopefully your next cycle will fall at a good time for you. Are they going to change your drug regime?

Afm I actually feel human today! Little tired but not as exhausted as yesterday. Maybe my body is starting to get used to the increased blood pumping through my veins, or I had a funny virus! Who knows. Might venture into the office tomorrow and then I'm off on holiday for a week. In laws are going to come and stay so we'll be letting them in on the secret :thumbup:

Pet!!!!!!! I am so thrilled for you! You had me so worried cause you hadn't posted! I am so happy to see another bfp. We need to keep them coming in ladies!

Hi to everyone else this is jus a quickie.

Dh and I will be telling our family and friends in the comig week it's my sisters birthday on nov 17 so I think that would be a nice present for her to hear.

Oh Pet I am overjoyed for you! Congratulations hunny :happydance:

Kelly think that would be a lovely present for your sister :thumbup: we are thinking of telling people after tomorrow's scan, all being well that is :thumbup:

Aww Kelly thatll be a lovely present for your sister, and doodar and hope yay for telling the family, you all must be so excited!

Afm I'm sick with worry :dohh: i do suffer with my anxiety so I'm just hoping this is as bad as it's gunna get but knowing me it'll be full on panic attack on the motorway tomorrow :haha:
My brother and his gf are going to London with us nd theyre spending the day round London while we get down to the nitty gritty :haha: I'm hoping that with them being there I'll be a bit calmer :thumbup:

Hope everyone's well :flow:

Congratulations Pet, fabulous news......

Hi our lovely newbie.. wishing you loads of luck on your cycle....

Good luck Princess with your appointment tomorrow... the 15th Dec is my birthday too... xxx

Hi to all our lovely ladies...

lou

Thank u, you have all made me feel so welcome.
:hugs:

Congratulations Pet, fabulous news......

Hi our lovely newbie.. wishing you loads of luck on your cycle....

Good luck Princess with your appointment tomorrow... the 15th Dec is my birthday too... xxx

Hi to all our lovely ladies...

lou

Tons of luck for your appointment tomorrow. :flower:

Aww Kelly thatll be a lovely present for your sister, and doodar and hope yay for telling the family, you all must be so excited!

Afm I'm sick with worry :dohh: i do suffer with my anxiety so I'm just hoping this is as bad as it's gunna get but knowing me it'll be full on panic attack on the motorway tomorrow :haha:
My brother and his gf are going to London with us nd theyre spending the day round London while we get down to the nitty gritty :haha: I'm hoping that with them being there I'll be a bit calmer :thumbup:

Hope everyone's well :flow:

I have a raging headache! Just got full up smacked in the head by my son with one of his toys. This whole teaching not to throw things is difficult when they're so young.

Pet- Huge CONGRATS!!! Happy and healthy 9mths hun and lots of sticky vibes x

Babies- welcome hun!i knw we know eachother from lwh thread but lovely to see u x

Princess- GL for appt tomorrow x

Doodar- Glad to see your ticker getting to almost 8wks x

Kelly- Hope all is well with u x

Hope- Any ms yet? lol x

Lou- hope your doing ok x

Hi to Chris, zowiey, traskey, tinks and the gang. x

AFM- I am still very down. Mostly with grief tho as i have accepted the failed IVF now and im looking forward rather than backwards and i am going back to slimming world tonight and getting my weight down again as i have gained a lot due to comfort eating. I am gonna get fit for this next cycle and pray we get our baby. Thank you for support ladies, sorry if iv been a bit off but i am very sad of late xxx

Welcome Isabella, everyone is fab on here.

AQ, take time to grieve, it's a natural part of the process. Don't feel bad about it. I comfort ate a lot too which is why i am back on the diet.

Hope, glad you are feeling a little better today.

Princess, try not to be too nervous tomorrow. It will be fine. The people i've met on this journey have been really nice.

Kelly and Doodar, enjoy telling your family :dance: :wohoo:

AFM, no real issues, they are going to stick to the same drugs next time. Just bad luck and older eggs really. It all went how they would want it to, apart from the bfn.

Hi ladies, hi newbies, I'm recently a newbie too and everyone on here fab!!

Sorry not been on for a while I have been really busy with work.

Big big congratulations pet. So pleased for you.

Good luck all those telling family members.

AQ Often think about you. You are allowed to feel the way you do. This journey of ttc and assisted conception isn't easy. Thinking about you.

Afm had some brown spotting this evening. I'm gutted and thinking that im starting to miscarry. I'm usually so positive. Ive been cramping for the past 48hours. Going to see how I go for the rest of evening. Will keep you updated ladies.

I'm praying for a miracle xxx

Aww Maddie, I really hope it's not a mc. Doodar would be best to advise on this one but I am wishing you all the best :hugs:

Lots of :dust:

Oh no Maddie, fx it's just your cervix playing silly buggers. Rest up and call the clinic. :dust:

Kelly ouch!

Kirsten oh my goodness it's tomorrow! That came around real quick. Hope it all goes well :dust:

AQ no apologies needed from you hun, you do what you need to do and we're here when you need us.

You've not been difficult AQ and thats why we're all hear, to help support one another. :hugs: Good luck with slimming world!

Maddie I hope it's not what you think it is but if it is brown blood then it's nothing to worry about. I'd call your clinic if you're very worried maybe they can scan you?

Thanks girls, I can believe how quick these 3 weeks have flown by!

AQ - don't worry hun, it's an emotional rollercoaster but you'll be a mommy soon I'm sure of it! Take all the time you need, sending loads of :hugs: your way!

DH has gone to fill tha car with petrol then I'm gunna shower nd have an early night, DH needs it if he's gunna be driving all that way,

Night girls, will catch up with you tomorrow providing my Internet works on the motorway :haha:

Thank you ladies...........will call clinic tomorrow if continues. Just want cramps to stop.

Travel safe tomorrow princess

Night night ladies xxx

Thank you everyone.
I am going to try and find a grief support group as my heart is breaking i miss my mum so much and need her so much.xxx

Oh gosh AQ, your post got me quite emotional. Big big virtual hugs xxxx

Thank u Maddie. I am just struggling really badly without her. How are things with you? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->