IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Pet :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: congratulations girl! Welcome to the son of the 2ww. When's your scan?

Will catch up later as I'm supposed to be listening to this teleconference I'm dialled into :lol:

Thanks!!! I am not sure when my scan is....when do they normally have it? I think it's 3 weeks from now.

Maddie I have been spotting ever since my bfp, sometimes even more than spotting. I could count on one hand the amount of spotting free days I have had. I know its easier said than done but try not to worry. As long as it doesn't turn red you should be ok :thumbup: I know the feeling only too well though and it doesnt get any easier to deal with. My clinic said it is quite common for ivf ladies to spot, they recommend bed rest until it eases and that seems to work for me :thumbup: Could you get an early scan to put your mind at ease?

Princess good luck for tomorrow hun, can you believe its here :happydance:

AQ my heart goes out to you, it must be so hard. Have you spoke to your doctor about counselling? it may do you good to talk to someone. Do your clinic offer counselling?

Pet how you doin? has it sunk in yet?

:hi: kelly,trask,hope,lou and everyone else :hugs:

PET!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: SHUT UP!!!!Congrats, hun!!!!

Maddie, :hi: Don't think we've been introduced! :haha: I'm sure the bleeding is okay. Keep resting and try to think positively. :hugs:

AQ, I"m so sorry, hun. I cried for like a week. :hugs: It gets better, I promise. Do you get to do another round?

Babies, :hi: Welcome! Is this your first round?

Ladies, should we give our thread a new title, now that it's November?? Anyone heard from Z lately?

Afm, acupuncture went well yesterday! I liked it a lot. His specialty is fertility, and he gave me this cigar looking herb that I move in circles around my uterus area. Interesting! Dh does it too, helps with sperm and egg quality. :shrug: Why not, right?!

Insurance came through and is covering all of my meds. For those of you who follow my journal, I had already met my $10,000 limit per year with my first round :wacko: and I was going to have to pay close to $2,000 for meds for this cycle. AHHH!!!! Well, I got it worked out, and meds are being delivered tomorrow.

Rosa that is brilliant news about your meds. Interesting sounding herb too :lol:

Maddie thinking about you, has the bleeding stopped?

Doodar woke up at 2am and realised I forgot to wish you luck for your scan so :dust:

Well me being so pleased yesterday that I didn't feel like a zombie... Had a crap nights sleep and woke up at 6 thanks to my cats scrapping so might go backwards today :lol:

On the subject of thread titles, I think zoe is taking a break. Can we ask a mod to amend the thread title? I think we should take the months out completely. Maybe we should call it the Big Girls Pants Icsi/IVF thread ;)

Thank u Sarah, so happy to see you too, i def agree about the support group for loss. I never went after my mum died and i regret it now as all i wanted to do was to just talk about her and for people to listen, particularly as she had died at home and in a lot of pain due to the neglect from the district nurses in not providing a certain medication she needed until over 20 hours later but people dont understand unless they have been through it themselves and tbh a lot of people find it uncomfortable ie dont now what to say etc so those groups do really help. I really hope you find a good one.

:flower:

Pet- Huge CONGRATS!!! Happy and healthy 9mths hun and lots of sticky vibes x

Babies- welcome hun!i knw we know eachother from lwh thread but lovely to see u x

Princess- GL for appt tomorrow x

Doodar- Glad to see your ticker getting to almost 8wks x

Kelly- Hope all is well with u x

Hope- Any ms yet? lol x

Lou- hope your doing ok x

Hi to Chris, zowiey, traskey, tinks and the gang. x

AFM- I am still very down. Mostly with grief tho as i have accepted the failed IVF now and im looking forward rather than backwards and i am going back to slimming world tonight and getting my weight down again as i have gained a lot due to comfort eating. I am gonna get fit for this next cycle and pray we get our baby. Thank you for support ladies, sorry if iv been a bit off but i am very sad of late xxx

Hi Rosa

Thanks for the welcome, yes its my first round im on day 8 of dr injections. Just counting down to my baseline scan.

Im so glad you got your insurance sorted :flower:

PET!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: SHUT UP!!!!Congrats, hun!!!!

Maddie, :hi: Don't think we've been introduced! :haha: I'm sure the bleeding is okay. Keep resting and try to think positively. :hugs:

AQ, I"m so sorry, hun. I cried for like a week. :hugs: It gets better, I promise. Do you get to do another round?

Babies, :hi: Welcome! Is this your first round?

Ladies, should we give our thread a new title, now that it's November?? Anyone heard from Z lately?

Afm, acupuncture went well yesterday! I liked it a lot. His specialty is fertility, and he gave me this cigar looking herb that I move in circles around my uterus area. Interesting! Dh does it too, helps with sperm and egg quality. :shrug: Why not, right?!

Insurance came through and is covering all of my meds. For those of you who follow my journal, I had already met my $10,000 limit per year with my first round :wacko: and I was going to have to pay close to $2,000 for meds for this cycle. AHHH!!!! Well, I got it worked out, and meds are being delivered tomorrow.

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Like i said earlier, thank you for making me feel so welcome.
Its such a rollercoaster ride of emotions going through this and its so great to have people who understand and can share it with you.

Tons of luck for all the scans and appointments today and coming up.

Afm, im on day 8 of dr, af has arrived and so far is pretty much like a normal one, wasn't late either really but i googled hee hee and that can happen so im not worrying about it yet. Just keeping everything crossed its doing what it should and the scan will be fine for me to start stimming.

Lots of :hugs: to all.

Zipadee has grown :happydance: we have arm and leg buds, spine and brain formation and we got two wiggles Hee Hee! Will post piccies later x

Hi there--
I am happy to see some of the long-timers are finally preggies and that we have newbies to help give and receive support!

Unfortunately, I just started spotting. I am due for my official test on Tuesday, but this is similar to what happens every time I start my cycle: whether unassisted, IUI, or IVF...so I'm not overly optimistic at this point. *sigh.

Anyway, as was true last time, it's much easier to know now than that final day. It would stink for my body to do something differently and leave me with high hopes for the day of the test. I suppose I can be grateful for that.

I assume my doctor would allow me to jump back in quickly, but I think I need to have a serious talk with DH about his smoking and drinking. I believe they are adversely affecting his sperm. I think until he can get that under control, I need to stop wasting resources, my few opportunities for IVFs and hopes.

Thanks for listening!

I hope it's not the witch! But I agree with you about your hubby's habits. :hugs:

4ever I really do hope it's not, lots of :hugs: coming your way!!
I made DH quit everything, I do believe it's the best way!

I'm at the clinic so will update later, got good news :happydance:

Doodar :wohoo: so please for you honey

Stacey. Stay away witch! I really hope this is good spotting. I agree though you should definitely get DH to quit smoking and curtail drinking. You have to so he should do the same. :hugs:

Kirsten can't wait to hear abut your appt.

Great news Doodar!

Hope I'm good with whatever... we should also update the status' I think.

Ok girls here's the good news :haha:

I've had my dates :thumbup:

I start down reggin in 6 days, I'm on prostap so only have to take one injection, I go back on the 28th for a scan and get my stimming meds the same day (merional) so egg collection is scheduled for between the 12th and 16th December, then were hoping to go to blast and otd will be the 2nd January :wohoo:

Cant wait!! :happydance:

Also DHs SA was top notch! We get the official numbers in a few days but they only took a look and said they were fab :thumbup:

Congrats Rosa, that is great!!!

Doodar I can't wait to see pix!

Princess...yay!!!! :)

Thanks for all of your congrats everyone! I had my second beta today so I will let you all know what the numbers were as soon as they call me.

Hope everyone is having a good day! :hugs:

Yay thats great news, my test date should be just before christmas so our ivf cycles are pretty close together :flower:

Ok girls here's the good news :haha:

I've had my dates :thumbup:

I start down reggin in 6 days, I'm on prostap so only have to take one injection, I go back on the 28th for a scan and get my stimming meds the same day (merional) so egg collection is scheduled for between the 12th and 16th December, then were hoping to go to blast and otd will be the 2nd January :wohoo:

Cant wait!! :happydance:

Also DHs SA was top notch! We get the official numbers in a few days but they only took a look and said they were fab :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->