IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I've never heard of people on my protocol either, I take one dr injection tonight, then 12 days later (28th) I have a scan and start my stims, so nothing else in-between,
So your about a week or so infront of me Isabella :thumbup: never give up on your dream tho! I always wanted a big family, if it was up to me I'd have about 11 kids :haha: but cuz DH has already got 3 kids he only wants another 2 max. Which I'm really disappointed about cuz I know I wouldn't get my 11 kids ;) with ivf but I was hoping for maybe 4 :blush:

Thanks maddie - good luck with your scan, I've got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Wow that is totally different than mine, i down reg with injections for 3 weeks then have scan then if everything is ok i stimm and still down reg inject for up to 10 days then ec and et etc. Only a week till my scan :happydance: I sooo hope it works for us, all of us. Im hoping for two put back in and 5 frosties hee hee, wishful thinking i know but you gotta have hope.

:flower:

I've never heard of people on my protocol either, I take one dr injection tonight, then 12 days later (28th) I have a scan and start my stims, so nothing else in-between,
So your about a week or so infront of me Isabella :thumbup: never give up on your dream tho! I always wanted a big family, if it was up to me I'd have about 11 kids :haha: but cuz DH has already got 3 kids he only wants another 2 max. Which I'm really disappointed about cuz I know I wouldn't get my 11 kids ;) with ivf but I was hoping for maybe 4 :blush:

Thanks maddie - good luck with your scan, I've got everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Thanks Maddie, everything crossed for u!

:hugs:

Babies, never give up on your dream!!

Princess good luck with injections, they are worth it if it gives you your miracle baby. Even if it dosent end the way you want. You will have given it a dam good try.

Kelly I really hope its a slow starter too......thank you for support. Aq 3rd scan this afternoon. I've got everything crossed xx

Isabella - The one dr injection I do lasts for a month so that probably explains why I don't have to dr while stimming, were hoping to have 2 blasts put back and where not sure about frosties, might not have the funds to freeze but we'll see when we get there :thumbup:

Kirsten good luck for today's jab. A word of warning on the ice, depending on the meds it can make it sting more. I iced my tummy for my first two menopur jabs and it stung while the needle was in and after. Then I stopped icing and the stinging stopped. The needle is so fine that it doesn't really hurt, a cat scratch or a paper cut stings more.

Maddie :dust: for the scan

Stacey :hugs: I know you were expecting it but that doesn't make it any easier.

Sorry no more personals my brains marshmallow :blush:

Yes i know what you mean, we all have these fantasies of what we would like but it all depends on one thing or another. Fingers crossed we get there :flower:

Isabella - The one dr injection I do lasts for a month so that probably explains why I don't have to dr while stimming, were hoping to have 2 blasts put back and where not sure about frosties, might not have the funds to freeze but we'll see when we get there :thumbup:

Hi hope

Its funny you should say that because thats the main reason i use it as my down reg drugs really sting, not the needle the meds when pushed in, my skin has a reaction to it so i use the ice to calm before the storm haha and after to sooth. Havent got to menpur yet but from what you have said looks like i will need it for both sides. Sucks the ice made it worse for you but we get there in the end, you're proof of that.

:flower:

Kirsten good luck for today's jab. A word of warning on the ice, depending on the meds it can make it sting more. I iced my tummy for my first two menopur jabs and it stung while the needle was in and after. Then I stopped icing and the stinging stopped. The needle is so fine that it doesn't really hurt, a cat scratch or a paper cut stings more.

Maddie :dust: for the scan

Stacey :hugs: I know you were expecting it but that doesn't make it any easier.

Sorry no more personals my brains marshmallow :blush:

thanks hope will keep that in mind but as its only 1 dr shot ill have nothing to compare it too :haha:
hope youe well :flower:

Good luck princess, will be fine! (ps my Dh has 3 kids too!! I also wanted 3 or four but now will be lucky to get one possibly 2!) xxxxx

Maddie- I have been thinking of you today and really hope it was not ectopic. Update us asap hun x

Princess- I have never heard of that protocol... GL with jabs and re the ice i know a lot of ppl say apply cold or heat etc but i had 46 jabs in total and never did anything like that, just rubbed the area slighly and straight in an i was fine an my friend who has been jabbing for 35yrs with diabetes said no need to apply ice etc x

Babies- Hope all side effects subside soon. I had barely none but had only 2 eggs so i think side effects mean the drugs are working better x

Hi to Hope, STm trask, tinks and gang x Has anyone heard from Chris? x
xxx

Thanks girls, half hour and counting ;)
I dunno who's more nervous me having the shot or DH doing it :haha:
Im now reading and re-reading the instructions just incase I get anything wrong, I swear im gunna get sectioned before this cycle is over :rofl:

Tons of luck Princess, i just did number 14 :happydance: I was telling dh about your protocol he thinks its great, heres to lots of bfps, fingers crossed :flower:

Thanks girls, half hour and counting ;)
I dunno who's more nervous me having the shot or DH doing it :haha:
Im now reading and re-reading the instructions just incase I get anything wrong, I swear im gunna get sectioned before this cycle is over :rofl:

Worst thing ever!
Everytime DH got near to me I panicked and was like noo wait wait :haha:
We didn't end up icing it as we did it in the bedroom and if we didn't do it then and there I never would have done it,
I felt it go through every layer is skin and fat ;)
Once done it was fine and thinking back it was fine but it's just awful having to do it, I got emotional afterward and DH was like aww the pain will go in a minute nd I was like it doesn't hurt :sad2:
I was just emotional knowing we've started

Ive shamelessly copied from my journal as I would have posted the same thing,
I also took pics :blush:
Will update them in my journal Cuz I'm sure not everyone wants to see :haha:

I'm now emotionally drained and want to sleep :blush:

Hope everyone's okaii :hugs:

Oh Kirsten honey. The first one is done :dance: seriously though I had an episode like that and if you dread it it will hurt. You have to tell your brain that it's nothing and that you look forward to doing it because the end game is you being a mummy. It never isn't uncomfortable but it's a hell of a lot easier if you laugh before you do it :dust:

I'll try laughing next time hope, just glad it's over with, feeling a bit bruised but can't see anything,
Thankgod there's not another one for 12 days :yipee:
Will have to get a new ticker now, will do it when I'm not on my phone,
Just watched frozen planet, I love it and its cheered me up, does anyone else watch it??

Princess, I reacted the exact same way for my first jab! :haha: It was harder emotionally for me than it actually was physically. Your protocol is so different! So lucky that you only have this one jab!

Babies, never give up on your dream. With ivf, you could still have that huge family! Twins after twins after twins...:rofl: My menopur/bravelle stung so bad. Really hoping it was the bravelle, since I'm only taking menopur this time. My DR med (lupron) didn't hurt at all going in.

Maddie, any updates? Thinking of you.

Delly, so so so sorry to hear your news. :hugs: There are no words, but please know that we're here to support you. :kiss:

Afm, not much to report. I start DR on Friday. Ho hum. Acupuncture is going well. Still taking all of my supplements...:coffee:

Oh princess, poor you. I agree with hope look at them as ends to an amazing means.

Thank you for your support ladies. Well had a scan at fertlity clinc, they saw some free fluid which I think signs of ectopic but extremely small sac measuring 5.4 mm. They said at this stage they would Luke to see a sac of at least 1.5cms. We are still in limbo. They repeated hcg today, results tomorrow. They said if not doubled they will refer me to back to local hospital for follow up. Praying for a miracle still. We have everything crossed. If its not meant to be and its a failing pregnancy then I want to carry on and try ourselves for a while before using frosties. Wow what a rollercoaster this is.

Hi to everyone, sorry to sound like such a moaner

Princess I love frozen planet too. I thought if all this ttc ride was as easy as the penguins this site would have not been invented, Hahaha

Night night ladies xx

Hi Ladies--
Lots of stuff going on! Can we get an update: stimming, ER, ET, 2ww etc...?

AFM: I spoke with my RE today. Last time, I spoke with her on my own. This time, DH was on the line. She said my eggs were slightly deteriorating, as is normal with age (37). She said DH's sperm was abnormally shaped, and she was concerned about that. She asked him about his smoking and drinking habits, and he owned up. She pretty much told him that if he wanted to father a child he would COMPLETELY cut out booze and cigarettes. He told her he could do that. After the call, he told me he would do it. She said sperm takes about 80 days to fully replenish, so we're going to take December off and start stimming in January for a February retrieval/transfer--if DH does his part.

To be honest, I'm happy to take a break over the holidays and to give DH space to work on his s**t.

Thanks for listening.

4ever - that's good that DH is determined to quit, my DH took weeks saying he was gunna quit and failing miserably before I put it to him like your re did, super good luck for the new year and new cycle :thumbup:

Afm - I'm really suffering, I just can't seem to settle, ive done my breathing exercises, listened to my relax sounds, I just can't sleep, this is gunna sound daft but how long does it take before side effects kick in? I know it was only a few hours ago and I don't know if it's just me being hot and a hypochondriac but I'm sweating buckets and can't cool myself down, my jammys are literally sticking to me and I'm sticking to DH, so won't be cuddling him much tonight :haha: I think I'm probably getting ahead of my self but jheeze I just wanna sleep I'm exhausted :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->