IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

i choses 10 years cos ill still be young enough to look good
and its a nice even number lol
no other reason x

My dress would be to big now, I mean I wasn't very big for my wedding but I lost a bunch of extra weight after having my son, something I didn't expect and I kept it off till I started treatment and got pg of course I do want to renew our vows but somewhere tropical so I'll need a new dress, but seeing as how I paid 382 canadian dollars for mine with alterations I don't feel bad! Now to be fair it was a 1000 dollar dress but hey got to love the perks of having a MIL who is a seamstress and works for a bridal shop :)

Maddie I hope you're ok!

Thats a great price! Thats still about 1000 canadian for me maybe closer to the 800 dollar range. We were very fortunate we had so many great connections that we only spent about 5500 canadian on our entire wedding attire included and I believe that included the weddings bands though I can't remember for sure on that one.

I want to have a photo shoot so can wear my dress again!! Will I ever get round to it? who knows, lol. Would also like to renew vows:)

I keep wondering if I should sell my dress... I guess once I know if I get a girl I can make the decision.

Maddie and Delly, so sorry to hear your news :hug:
This journey is just too hard on good people.

Delly, I hope you are able to enjoy your wedding and that the bloat goes down in time.

I've lost weight for the IVF since my wedding so my dress would be too big too AQ! It's in a trunk in the loft but I never did get round to getting it cleaned after the wedding :blush:

Evening ladies hope alls well nothing to report for me just waiting for our first consultation!!

:blush: im feeling slightly ripped off after hearing about all your bargain dresses, we paid £1000 for my dress :blush: I would love a photo shoot just so I could wear it again, actually this reminds me I still have to get my dress from my moms :haha: it's been there since we got marriedcuz at the time we were living in aflat so had no room for it,

AQ - I thought you were younger then that judging by your avatar :thumbup:

Afm - DH told me to put twilight on and now he's fast asleep :haha: looks like this will be another night suffering from insomnia for me :dohh: I've had trouble sleeping ever since they told me I couldn't have babies :sad2: but it seems to have got worse since the whole ivf business started, I think it's stress related, I actually can't wait to hit the tierd stage when injecting (and hopefully when pregnant) so I can actually want to sleep :thumbup:

Hope everyone's okaii?!

Just out of interest, who's got up and coming appointments, injections, ec, et, otd's this month?? Just so I can keep track :haha:

I found my perfect dress online this spring...it was the dress I wanted, and a woman was selling it after she'd worn it in her wedding a few months earlier. After talking with her about her glorious day, she offered me a $1000 dress for a few hundred. When I got to her house and tried it on, she was so happy for me she GAVE it to me! No joke...with a matching pillow and basket for the flower girl and ring bearer.

Anyway, that's probably a post for another thread, but wanted to jump on the wedding dress band wagon.

I'm off to the dr for my OPT. As you know, I'm not expecting a positive, even a little, so I'm hoping to meet with our dr this week to discuss best next steps.

Hubby was cigarette free yesterday--on the patch and seemingly on board! :0)

Have a great day ladies!

Yay 4ever that's good news, good luck for hubby staying smoke free, also good luck at the doctors!! :hugs: :hugs:

Stacey hope it all goes well at the docs honey. Hooray for DH!

T I never got round to cleaning my dress either and since I wore it in sand and snow it needs it :lol: I'm scared to get it out of the cupboard in case the dirt has made holes...

Maddie are you ok honey?

Hello to everyone else. Just chilling today waiting for the in laws to arrive.

Oh Kirsten I have my scan on the 24th so there's a date for your diary. And now in the words of Annie...

Tomorrow tomorrow I love ya tomorrow it's only a day away!

:rofl: thanks hope

just got dhs sa results back, have posted em in my journal but thought id share with you lovely ladies

overall count: 252 million
motility: 79%
morphology: 82%
(she didnt say if this was per ml or per ejaculate, im guessing per ejaculate)

chuffed with the results but now dh is walking round like hes superman :dohh:

luckily for me todays going slow, wwhich suprisingly im glad about :haha:

hope i will log that date in my diary ;)

also my wedding dress needs cleaning too :thumbup:

No icsi for you then Kirsten :thumbup:

We just told the in laws... As expected mil is grinning like a Cheshire cat and telling me to put my feet up :)

awww lovely news on telling te inlaws did they no you were doing ivf x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"