IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

I was just wondering if those could be side effects...I dunno. :shrug: It's probably more that you were so worked up about the jabs. Try reading something, just to take your mind off of things. Reading always makes me sleepy, so maybe it'll put you to sleep. Maybe this will help... :xmas15:

Maddie was the sac seen in the uterus or tubes? and how many did you have transferred?

Maddie :hugs: did you have a double transfer? I hope you get answers soon.

Kirsten. Hmm I'd say too early for side effects, but they dont sound psychosomatic. Maybe because you get a months worth in one dose e side effects hit you more quickly. Hope you slept.

Rosa. Glad acu is going ok.

Stacey. I am so glad your hubby fessed up to your re. I think a break to let his sperm recover is a great idea.

I love frozen planet. We haven't watched last nights yet. The penguins crack me up. Especially the one that was stealing the other guys rocks when they were nest building :lol:

Had a really bizarre night, kept waking up but when I was sleeping I was having horrible dreams and I kept waking up feeling like I wanted to cry. Also my ovaries feel a bit twisted, like if I turned over too quick I might rupture one. They sometimes do twinge a bit in the night. Hoping it's just the progesterone. Been feeling a bit nauseus yesterday and today too but It might be because I'm so tired.

One week to go until the scan... Wish it was today!

Hope you're all ok :flower:

Well ended up getting to sleep about 3 :xmas13: (btw I'm loooving the Xmas smiles)

Aw hope them penguins cracked me up, lasts nights was good, it had the emperor penguins on it nd they look after the eggs and stuff, got me thinking I wouldnt Mind if it was DH having to do the injections and get all battered and bruised :xmas4:

Also I hope that's not ms (or hope it is, I'm not sure :xmas13:)

Is this your first scan hope?

:xmas3: Kelly, how's it hanging??

Maddie- I had free fluid with both my ectopics too. I will tell you this though, make sure they scan you again within a wk, as the hcg results mean nothing where ectopics are concerned. With my 2nd it rose as it should so they were telling me i was just too early on to see anything but a wk later i was rushed to theatre after insisiting on another scan. Just keep pushing it. I learnt the hard way that they dont always know what they are doing and ectopics are not always text book but they are life threatening. I am glad they are keeping close eye on you tho and keep us updated x

Kirsten- Yay to first needle! you soon get used of it x

Hi to everyone else. Just a quickie from me as up to our eyes sorting our flat out! xxx

I had a single embryo transfer. They transferred one due to my age and quality of embryo. My hcg results are still suboptimal so they have arranged to see me tomorrow at 9am for plan of management. Either laparoscopy or methorexate. I don't want either. I wish the results would go down so I can miscarry naturally. Aq thank you so much for advice. I guess its waiting again until tomorrow now.

Ladies I also want to say trust your instincts. There is nothing stronger than that. However pma all the way.

Kelly and doodar how are you doing??

Princess poor you with injections. Keep on remembering there is going to be an amazing means.

Aq good luck with sorting out flat.

4ever hope your ok.

Babies, goodies....how are you?

Hope I bet you cannot wait until uss. It's such an exciting time.

Hey to everyone Ive missed xxxx

I'm still hoping for a miracle for maddie! If they can see a sac in the uterus no matter how small they should let you have the option of waiting to try a natural mc I mean within a reasonable time frame of course.

Princess I'm doing good ms seems to have eased off it got a lot easier at the 8 week mark and today is my last day of vaginal inserts! :yipee: I've been so looking forward to this day!

I wanted to say quick hi to everyone else I haven't read back through the pages properly yet I hope you are all well!

Doodar how've you been? I don't think in my quick scanning that I've seen you post in a bit.

I'm here :hi: so sorry I've been mia for a few days. I've been sooo busy!!
Wow lots to going on in here. Thats the problem missing out on a few days, there is so much to catch up on, you get lost with it all.

Maddie I am so sorry for what you are going through hunny. I just want you to know I am thinking about you :hugs:

Delly and 4ever big hugs to you both too :hugs:

4ever sounds like the phone consult with hubby had done wonders, at least he is willing to give it a go :thumbup: you'll have your bubba before you know it :thumbup:

Hope not long now, so exciting :happydance:

Rosa you starting tomorrow, that has come round so quick. Reckon this is your time hunny :thumbup:

AQ sounds like youe keeping busy hunny and you sound much happier :hugs:

Princess yay! for down reg hunny :happydance: I think everyone goes through what you went through on there first injection hun, even second time round I was the same. It does get easier hunny I promise. I have a needle phobia and I used a topical to numb the area. I'm still injecting now and I still turn away and squeeze a pillow like a big baby but I dont feel it going in.

Kelly Yay! for morning sickness easing :happydance: I still haven't had any, still worrying about it :wacko:

AFM been keeping myself busy with christmas shopping etc. I am awaiting my apt with the midwife to arrive in the post. I phoned up and booked in on Tues and she said I should hear something in about a weeks time. Other than that nothing to report really. Oh I have ordered my first pair of maternity jeans. Yep! I'm starting to show at 9 weeks. I can no longer fasten my jeans and am walking round with the top button undone. Not a good look at all :haha: I think majority of it is bloat from the meds. Hubby was working at a house and the lady there is due in Jan and he said to me last night, she is due in jan and she doesnt look as big as you now!! Yep!! cheers for that!! Tsk!! Men!!

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Maddie i am so hoping for a miracle for you.

Princess, glad u managed to get to sleep, albeit really late and i love the xmas smilys too, they are very cool.

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all ok.

Afm My emotions are up and down today, i was all excited over christmas shopping etc earlier and then just burst into tears coz dh emailed me and said he cant come to the baseline scan with me as his boss wont give him the day off. I know its stupid to be upset (in my head) as i didnt think originally he would have been able to come but then when he said he could i was really relieved as its the first scan after starting treatment and if all is well they show us how to mix the menpur etc and administer so i just felt really relieved he would be there to to listen, hold my hand etc i dunno im just waffling just feeling hormonal i guess. Its a bugger to get to the hospital which doesnt help, as dh will have the car so i need to get a bus, train and then walk there but i just need to get over it and stop being silly.

:flower:

Doodar - yay for bloat or bump, btw happy 9 weeks :yipee:

Maddie - fingers tightly crossed for you over here!

Kelly - glad you haven't had to much ms :thumbup:

Isabella - I know how you feel, DH told me the other day he may not be able to come to some of the follie scans cuz he's got no holiday left so I'll have to catch train to London on my own which I'm not to happy about with these dark nights!

Afm - I'm feeling pretty lousy, I'm tierd and cold and had to wait 40 minutes for a bus just to go and buy a mirror :dohh: why do I do this to myself :xmas13:
So yeah not much to report :thumbup:

Hi all!
princess-welldone on jabby, the first one is soooo nerve racking! flippin hate the dark nights!xxx

babies-As princess said, I feel for you not being able to have DH at first scan. I was very lucky that dh's work let him come to all the appointements! I would have been upset to go by self! xxxxx

foreveryoung-pleased to hear you had a positive telephone converstaion with DH and the nurse!:thumbup:xxx

Can't remember anything else!
So trask-how ru?
Hope-how u feeling today????
Maddie-how ru too hun? Thinking about you.xxx:hugs:

Delly, doodar, rosa,goodies,AQ,-how ru all!!!!! Traced chris-seems to be sticking to 1st tri now:(
I know tinks and zowiey aren't on here at the mo, but thinking bout them too!!!
AFM-had a s**t day at work:( oh well. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel sick :(. But suppose that's a good thing :lol:

Isabella. That is a pain that DH can't come to your appt if they show you the jabs, we also had a DVD with ours though that showed how to do it. :hugs:

Kirsten you never fail to make me smile. Hope the mirror was worth it :thumbup:

St so lovely to see your type face. Sorry you had a sucky day at work :hugs:

Ok straw poll which hug smiley do people prefer? This one :hugs: or this one :hug:?

And as an aside why does the one spelled hug turn into the one spelled hugs??

Doodar I am the same! None of my original pants fit! I had to go into my bigger pants from before and or wear sweats, I think it is the meds to be honest though we may not go back down before starting to actually show so I've embraced it, I use a hair band on my button for my pants it works well since I can still zip em up.

Rosa starting already?!!! YAY!

Hope, only one more week I am so excited for you!

Quiet here today girls. Hope you're all ok.

I seem to have a sore throat and a bit of a cold so add that to my usual tiredness and I've spent most of the day dozing. Oh and had a good cry. We've decided to sell our house so we need to do some packing up and DIY and I just too tired to do anything. So frustrating!

Tomorrow we're heading out to the zoo with our friends and their three little ones which should be fun, the back to their's for dinner. We've already decided that we're going to have to come home in between so I can try and have a nap :lol:

I'm really not complaining though because other than a little nausea because I'm tired at least I don't seem to have any ms!

:flower:

Wow it has been quiet hasn't it!
I havent been well today so spent most of the day dossing, feeling really bloated, bruised and swollen around were I had my shot, don't know if the bloating is the meds, (tmi) constipation or af :shrug: if it's af then it's early but I've been having cramps today and don't know if the dr drugs bring on af :shrug:

Hope - happy 6 weeks hun :happydance:

Maddie any new news or you still in limbo?

Hope I love going to the zoo out here, I think we'll do "Zoo Lights" with Skyler this christmas for his first trips, it's where you go at night and the whole zoo is lit up with thousand of beautiful lights!

I was a bit nauseous today but not bad, it is mostly gone now :) Also since I stopped my progesterone yesterday morning Ive lost most of my bloat and any bit of a bump I had starting! I thought maybe I was bloated cause of it but wowzers! I"m flat again for a short while anyway.

Hi princess!

:hi: Kelly
Wish they did summat like zoo lights here!
Happy 10 weeks Hun! Not long now before you can announce it to the world :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->