IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

How exciting telling everyone the good news. It's just a fab feeling. I'm ok thanks ladies. Hcg went up yesterday they have been 404, 416 and then yesterday 457. Were still in limbo. I'm having them repeated tomorrow with another scan. We are praying for a miracle but not looking good. I'm 6 weeks and two days tomorrow so numbers should be in there thousands. Emotionally im not bad. We just want to know so we can carry on and try again.

Hello to everyone, hope your all doing well.

Ps my wedding dress in loft. I have gained a few pounds so doubt it will fit me now. Keep on saying to friends that we should have a wedding dress party at home, haha xxxx

A wedding dress party is a great idea! But most of my friends aren't married yet. Lol.

Did they do a scan on you the other day to rule out ectopic? I hope you get some answers soon.

Kirsten- Ah thanks hun! i love you! haha. Fab news on dh's swimmers x

Maddie- Hope they scanned u again? i am a bit concerned with how low your numbers are rising tbh... ectopics usually cause slow rising hcg but i was the exception and mine were high. Fingers x'd that its not ectopic but if it is you will be ok. I am proof of that x

Hi to Trask, Tinks, Hope, Lou and all the gang x

AFM- I am so tired after another days moving furniture around for new carpet to be fitted, then i put new curtains up and changed new bedding and did a ton of washing, cleaned kitchen an bedroom an then went shops so im buggered! lol xxx

4ever I'm so so sorry. Words cannot sum up how your feeling now. Big hugs.

Thank you Kelly and hope. They did do an uss and no evidence of ectopic. I am having bloods and scan tomorrow at fertlity clinic. I have been spotting more today so I hope nature is being kind to me. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow.

Aq you have been busy. Nothing nicer than new carpets and a change around of furniture.

Night night ladies and Aq thank you so much for advice xx

4ever - Im sorry hun. It sucks. No words other than that really. Keep hopeful and we wil get our miracles x

Maddie- GL tomorrow and realy hope all ok. I was scanned 3 times before ectopic showed up. Hope its something less severe than that tho x

Nite all xxx

So sorry Stacy! :hugs:

Maddie good luck to you did they see a sac or anything? I hope you just have slow rising numbers and get your miracle x 2!

Hi everyone, hope you're all well.

Sorry i have been ima, been feeling pretty crap these last few days.

Forever, im so sorry, tons of :hugs:

Maddie, hugs too :hugs:

Sarah, you have been busy! i really need to do a full house clean before i start the next stage but just really havent got the energy. Gonna force myself tomorrow for sure.

Hope, it must have been amazing telling the inlaws, so happy for u.

Kelly, st, trask, tink, rose and everyone else, hope you are all ok.

Afm, been having some mean side effects, really bad migraines and upset stomach. Keeping everything crossed the medicine is doing what it should and everything is ok for the baseline scan to move on to stimming.

Hugs to all

:hugs:

Yes goodies DH is doing my injections for me, I hate needles so I couldn't bare to do it myself :)

Isabella - I hope you feel better soon, fingers crossed for your baseline :thumbup:

Hi Princess

Tons of luck with your first injection, i didnt feel any side effects till this weekend so i cant complain. Remember to use the ice, it really helps.

:flower:

Yes goodies DH is doing my injections for me, I hate needles so I couldn't bare to do it myself :)

Isabella - I hope you feel better soon, fingers crossed for your baseline :thumbup:

Thanks Isabella, I brought a bag of ice yesterday specially for this :haha:
I'm interested to see if I suffer from any side effects considering I'm not injecting everyday :shrug:

Hopefully you wont, i didnt really feel anything at first it was only i would say this weekend i started noticing it. It was strange for me as im not used to feeling overly hormonal tho guess thats good practice for pregnancy :haha:
I usually get headaches around af time but dont usually take anything for them but these past two times i have needed to. Your protocol is totally different to mine, so how long do you down reg for? or is it just that you use different things rather than needles? I bruise really easily so the first time i injected i got one but since using the ice i havent, its great!

Its sooooo worth everything tho as its the closest i have ever gotten to having a possible bfp, dh's swimmys have improved a little since lifestyle changes and vits but not enough yet to be able to conceive without help. We hope tho that with time and healthy living they will get stronger and stronger. I always wanted a big family, seven kids!! and im not giving up on that dream.

:flower:

Thanks Isabella, I brought a bag of ice yesterday specially for this :haha:
I'm interested to see if I suffer from any side effects considering I'm not injecting everyday :shrug:

Babies, never give up on your dream!!

Princess good luck with injections, they are worth it if it gives you your miracle baby. Even if it dosent end the way you want. You will have given it a dam good try.

Kelly I really hope its a slow starter too......thank you for support. Aq 3rd scan this afternoon. I've got everything crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->