IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Princess sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs: you'll be so busy the time will fly until your next appointment.

Kelly 16 weeks hey, We get one at 12 and 20 I think so I'll either have to wait a month or book a private scan :lol:

Aq how did your day go?

Doodar any results? That crap that they didn't warn you about the possible diabetes.

Hello everyone :wave:

Managed a full day in the office today and only feel a little tired. Three more sleeps until the scan. I'm starting to feel nervous...

So sorry princess! My uncle dIed just over a year ago from a massive heart attacks and he was so young no one expected it. :hugs:

Doodar if it's the steroids when you stop them will it go away or are you on them for the entire pregnancy? I had gestational diabetes last pregnancy so I have a 75% chance of getting it this time

Hope I get a scan at 12 weeks to then at 18 but I didn't want to wait the two extra weeks.

Kelly - my uncle died of a heart attck, he was old tho and had angina for years, boo for the puke feast! Is that ms or are you just feeling unwell?

Hope - yay for scan, not long now, I'm dying to know if there's one or two in there so you must be bouncing off the Walls :happydance:

It's ms I'm Pretty sure it's been so much worse this time around. It was just mean cause I was feeling so well the last week and some! False sense of security! I really think I'm havig a girl. Thanks for laughing at me goodies wait till its your turn! :rofl:

Thats ok, if you had of been there you would have called it epic and a puke fest too! I'm just happy no one came into the bathroom while I was in there.

:xmas13: Kelly it sounds lovely! :haha:
When do you find out the sex?

Soo I'm starting to panic now! My next appt is in 6 days and the scan is booked for that day and the scans suppose to be done at 5th, 6th or 7th day of my cycle and still no sign of af (well I've had signs) cramps etc but she ay turned up) :dohh: how can I be clockwork right up untill last month! And now this month too!! It's gotta be the stress hasn't it?!
Im worried what they'll do cycle wise, they've fit me in right before the close for Xmas nd I'm worried that if It gets delayed they'll cancel the cycle till the new year :sad1:
Any advice girls??

Also tonight I'm gunna be trying ways of bringing af on, parsley tea with homey and lots of vit c :shrug:

CQ 10 yes, meant to be good.

Sorry for the MIA, things very busy and not coping to well with this lttc crap.

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Looks like a bag of oranges for dinner tonight K! Typical isn't it, the one time you actually want to see the :witch: and she decides to go AWOL. Hope she shows up soon and doesn't mess up your cycle.

Can't believe it's only two more sleeps. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tomorrow night, I just really really want them both to be ok :dust:

Just been invited to a meeting in Scotland in two weeks, really didn't want to have to fly so I might have to say I can't fly for medical reasons! Of course then they'll ask if I can send another member of my team and they'll want to know why I can't fly all of a sudden. Nightmare :lol:

Hope you're all ok girls :flower:

T we posted together! :hugs: sorry to hear you're feeling down.

Trask sorry your feeling down, the ltttc is so hard isn't it! :hugs: hope it'll get better for you!

Hope - can ya not say to your team you've got high blood pressure or summat, While you can fly with hbp it is advised against :shrug:
Also did you know that kiwi has a higher vit C level then oranges (pointless fact :blush:)

Oh and yay for two sleep :happydance:

Nope sorry goodies :hugs:

Hope Good Luck for tomorrow :happydance: can't wait for update! What time is scan?

Trask :hugs:

Princess sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs:

Kelly oh no poor you! doesn't sound pleasant :hugs:

Goodies I've heard of Q10 but cant help with royal jelly sorry.

AFM heard nothing about my blood results, not that I expected to hear anything so soon. Think I will phone the doctor if I've heard nothing by next week. If it does turn out that my levels are high. I'm going to ask them to re-test when I come off the steroids. Only 2 weeks left of taking them eeek!! so scared of coming off all the meds! it means I'm on my own then.
Seems I over reacted about the antenatal at my local primary school. Its the childrens centre and its completely seperate building to the school, They don't explain that in the letter, it just says school :dohh:. Drove past and it looks ok, so we are gonna give it a go. First booking in apt on fri with the midwife there, can't believe it :happydance:

Princess I believe the d regging meds can post pone it, try not to worry mine showed up 2 days before my baseline scan.

Goodies can't help with either of those sorry.

Trasky I hope things start to look up for you, you'll be starting your new cycle soon won't you?

Doodar I'm sure they won't take you off it there is any indication of issues. Just be happy for no ms although if you do come off of them you may find your self nauseous! It is reassuring but horrible at the same time. My boobies are also super sore.

I can get Dot's heart beat very fast now on the doppler so whenever I have a weird twinge or pain or worry I just take a listen and it makes me calm down! Though I try not to let myself do it more then twice a week.

Thanks Kelly although todays the 5th day I'm late!
Aww that's nice that you can hear Los hb :cloud9:

Doodar I dunno how they work over there but maybe no news is good news :shrug: but yay for midwife and happy 10 weeks already!! :yipee:

Can't believe how fast its gone for both of you!!

Oh forgot to mention my gender scan is booked for dec 30, hopefully baby cooperates otherwise we'll have to wait till middle of Jan to find out.

The witch was late for me by quiet a few days to when I was d regging I wouldn't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->