IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

If it didn't turn up by baseline do you reckon they'd cancel the cycle or just make me wait till it does show up before starting stims :shrug:
I'm so scared I'll have to wait till next year, also i was 10 days late last month and my scan is on the 10th day I'll be late if af doesn't show up and it has to be done on cd 5,6 or 7 :cry:
Ahaa I'm getting myself all worked up now :dohh: panic mode!!

I didn't want to r&r hun but I dunno but I really hope they wnt cancel xx

Princess they won't cancel. This happened to me. I had to Dr for another week and then start stimms, try not to worry. Good luck

Goodies royal jelly and coq10 is meant to be good for egg quality and fertility. I don't know the ins and outs but I will be purchassing mine today online and give it a try prior to our next cycle and whilst trying naturally xx

Hope how exciting that you have your scan today. Goodluck xxxx

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

Princess, hope af shows up for you soon.

Hope tons of luck for your scan.

Doodar, hope your blood results come back to normal.

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, just had base line scan, lining is nice and thin and can start stimming tomorrow, i have to go back in the morning coz i have developed a cyst on my left ovary and they need to drain it before i can start my meds. Stupid question, if anyone knows the answer, but i forgot to ask, they said i will just be given gas and air as its a two second job so do i just eat breakfast as normal? im sure they would have told me if i had to fast but with so many other things going on, taking my blood, urine and showing me how to use the menopur it may have got missed. I tried to call them but its really hard to get through on the phone as they are so busy. Im sure i can eat and drink as i really think something so important they would have told me but just wanted to ask incase any of you know the answer.

Hugs to all. :flower:

Isabella. Yay for stimming tomorrow! Not sure about the gas and air hope one of our other girls can help.

Kirsten don't worry too much honey as stress won't help her arrive. At my clinic if the witch didn't show they just dr you longer til she arrives. I'm sure worst case is you might need another dr jab.

:wave: to all my lovely ladies

Scan is tomorrow at noon. I'm starting to feel nervous! Still don't really have any symptoms but apparently that can be normal so I suppose I should actually be thankful!

Babies- the only reason they ask you not to eat is as when you have sedation or a GA you could ingest food into your lungs and its very risky so if you are not getting put asleep then you will be fine to have breakfast. Good luck x

Princess- Hope AF shows soon! sods law isnt it! u will be fine tho, just take longer x

Hope and kelly- Glad our preggo ladies are doing well x

Trask- I understand u. I am sick of ttc myself so try to distract myself with other stuff a lot and il get back into the ttc frame of mind in the new year x

Tink- Hope your well x

Rosa- How is DR going? x

Hi to everyone else x

AFM- I started taking my maca root tabs today and i have royal jelly on order :)
Off to get a bubble bath with a glass of wine an wait for dh to get home as not seen him since sunday an missed him like mad! xxx

Thanks girls dunno where I'd be without you all :hugs:
Hope good luck for the scan tomorrow, I'm bettin on there being two in there ;)

Isabella is it the type of gas and air that you have at the dentist? Or is it the type you have when in labour? If it's the first then I reckon you might be best to avoid food. Do your clinic have an emergency number you could ring? Good luck with it hunny, just think get this over with and you can move on to the next stage. Exciting bit :thumbup:

Princess can't really give any advice because I didn't dr, but I hope it all works out for you. Why does she never show when we want her to :hugs:

Hope oh I thought your scan was today. Well good luck for tomorrow. Don't worry I don't have any symptoms either :hugs:

Kelly Ive been discharged from clinic now and just been told to stop all meds at 12 weeks. I don't think there will be anymore testing, so from 12 weeks I'll be on my own. I don't think they would allow me to carry on beyond 12 weeks anyway. It's so scary. So gender scan on 30th Dec how exciting, do you get another scan before then?

Maddie how you doin Hun? :hugs:

Nothing to report from me! Only 2 sleeps until midwife apt!

Hi ladies,
Princess i hope AF shows up soon..

Hope good luck for tomorrow
Goodies heard of COQ10 and taking it also heard of royal jelly but dont know anything about it...

Lou

Thanks Doodar, i managed to get through and they said i could eat breakfast so im assuming its the one when you're in labour, i joked with dh before saying least i will find out if it helps with pain for when im in labour :haha: Im bit scared as to whether it will be strong enough pain relief but they said its really quick so hopefully.
Im focusing on stimming and so thankful that i can start tomorrow, will just keep thinking of that and keep my fingers crossed.
:flower:

Isabella is it the type of gas and air that you have at the dentist? Or is it the type you have when in labour? If it's the first then I reckon you might be best to avoid food. Do your clinic have an emergency number you could ring? Good luck with it hunny, just think get this over with and you can move on to the next stage. Exciting bit :thumbup:

Princess can't really give any advice because I didn't dr, but I hope it all works out for you. Why does she never show when we want her to :hugs:

Hope oh I thought your scan was today. Well good luck for tomorrow. Don't worry I don't have any symptoms either :hugs:

Kelly Ive been discharged from clinic now and just been told to stop all meds at 12 weeks. I don't think there will be anymore testing, so from 12 weeks I'll be on my own. I don't think they would allow me to carry on beyond 12 weeks anyway. It's so scary. So gender scan on 30th Dec how exciting, do you get another scan before then?

Maddie how you doin Hun? :hugs:

Nothing to report from me! Only 2 sleeps until midwife apt!

Hi ladies, just waiting on our first icsi cycle appt next week but I've heard they give the pill first why is this?

Yes I have my NT scan on dec 5 so thats coming up in less then two weeks!

Hope I am soooooo excited for you! I can't wait to read back, what time is your scan?

Princess: what everyone has said is what I'm thinking!

Hi AQ!

No more barfing for me and the nausea seems to be gone again, hopefully it stays away this time!

Kazza- I know some clinics do that to supress the ovaries before the cycle starts but my clinic doesnt do it. Just straight to down regging on day 23 xxx

have any of u ladies heard about royal jelly or cq10 xx

I've been on Co Q-10 for several months now, for egg quality. I don't know anything about royal jelly.

If it didn't turn up by baseline do you reckon they'd cancel the cycle or just make me wait till it does show up before starting stims :shrug:
I'm so scared I'll have to wait till next year, also i was 10 days late last month and my scan is on the 10th day I'll be late if af doesn't show up and it has to be done on cd 5,6 or 7 :cry:
Ahaa I'm getting myself all worked up now :dohh: panic mode!!

I don't think they'll cancel, just delay the stimming a bit. :thumbup: My af was late too, but in time for stimming. Totally annoying.

Hi ladies, just waiting on our first icsi cycle appt next week but I've heard they give the pill first why is this?

Doc told me to suppress the ovaries a bit and to manipulate your cycle so they know exactly when o happened, etc.

Afm, DR is going fine. I'm not as tired, no hot flashes, no emotions, etc. Just a really zitty face. :wacko: My face is so oily it makes me sick. :sick:

Happy Thanksgiving to the usa'ers!!

Rosa spots were my worst symptom for dr yuk. I swear I wasn't that spotty as a kid!

Kazza I took noteristerone which is similar to the pill before dr, I think it helps them modify e cycle or something. Seems weird to take birth control when trying to get pregnant!

Isabella, hope it goes ok today

Well we have a mornings of hospital apps! DH has to go to the private clinic this morning for a ct on his kidneys, he has a history of stones and he's been in pain recently. Then we're shooting up the road to a new housing development to have a sneak peak before our appointment there on Sunday. Then our appointment at the clinic is at noon. busy busy. Hopefully the next 4 hours will fly! Will update you all when I get home. Please be sticky my two little bean bunnies :dust:

Ooh hope are you buying a new build? That's what we are buying, hence the short stay in rented. That's the only bug bare having to sell your house beforehand. Will all be worth it in the end though. Hoping ours will be ready in a few weeks time, can't wait so excited :happydance:

Good luck with your apt today, can't wait to hear how many little bubbas you got :happydance: and good luck to hubby too :thumbup: busy day for you today.

Good luck hope! Hoping everything goes well!! :hugs:
Arm still no af :dohh: gunna ring clinic later just to let them know :shrug: I dunno what else I can do ive tried everything!

Hey witchy witchy get your bottom right here right now! :witch: maybe we need to whip up a spell or two?

Doodar lovin your avatar :thumbup:

Well our news for the day is we're definitely pregnant! One perfect little heartbeat :dance:

The nurse did suspect twins after I told her about my tiredness but she did a thorough search and definitely only one sticky bean bunny in there. I'm sad for the one that didn't make it, but oh so happy for the one that is right there inside my tummy :dance:

Wow, DH nearly shed a tear, I was too busy concentrating on not feeling sick, I hate at dildo cam!

We are indeed looking at a new build, upside is we think we might be able to part ex ours which means we don't have to do any of the work we'd need to do to sell it ourselves. Not really sure about the location though. Looks like it borders an old council estate, although it looks perfectly fine, not run down. Of course thats why we can afford a brand new 4 bed! DHs appt was really quick so we thought we might be able to sneak in the show room but it wasn't open so we'll have to wait until Sunday. Going to research the area properly over the next couple of days.

Wel I suppose I best do some work, I decided the safest bet was to work from home this afternoon so people don't ask why I'm grinning :lol:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Hope im soooooooo happy for uuuu :happydance: did you get any pics?

Princess, hope the clinic can work things out for you so there is no delay.

Kelly, glad the sickness has calmed for you.

Hi to everyone else.

Afm, back from the cyst aspiration, it went well, i have written more in my journal as didnt want to waffle too much here. I start stimming tonight, really excited for the follies to start growing.

Quick question, for those that have used pessarys in your rear, does some still leak out? i have never used one before and they gave me an antibiotic one after the aspiration so i just wanted to check.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->