IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Isabella so glad everything went ok. Good luck with stimming! Are you using menopur? I always went front door with my bullets but I think if you go back door there's no leakage.

We got two pics, so good to finally have a picture of my uterus that isn't empty :lol:

Yay hope super happy for you!! Wish you a very healthy and happy 8 months ;)

Nothing to report over here except I'm waiting for the clinic to call back

Isabella - sorry hun haven't got a clue bout the pessaries

:hi: to everyone

Btw :yipee: we got this thread to 301 pages

Thanks hope, i am very relieved its done and i actually feel a bit lighter, if that makes any sense i think it must have been causing a bit of pressure.
I am using menopur, three vials, bit nervous about all the mixing between the 3 but fingers crossed it will be ok.
Your potential new house sounds great, new house, new baby, sooooo exciting!! :flower:

Hi ladies,

Hope fantastic news, so happy for you both. Wooopppppppppppppadooooppp!! Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months xx

Afm nothing to report, went back to work yesterday. Stiches bit sore but I'm good.

Xx

Aw Hope! Huge Congrats on your little bean :cloud9:
Hey we are buying a 4 bed too, wouldnt it be funny if it was on the same estate. I might see you there sunday :haha: we are going to look at carpets lol.

Isabella big hugs :hugs: glad its all over for you. Now the exciting bit starts. With regard to the pessaries, I use them rectally and I haven't had any leakage. :thumbup:

Maddie :hugs:

Lou and Kaz Hi to you both.

Kirsten any sign yet?

AFM have my first booking in apt with the midwife tomorrow eek!! and I ordered a doppler today, should be here tomorrow :happydance:

HOPE!!!! YAY!!!! I was totally hoping you'd be our first twin mama but still yay for one healthy bean! I was a bit sad to when only one took but having already a son who is 15 months atm I was relieved to!

Yeah I'm absolutely gutted, they said the missing period isn't a problem but if I don't start stimming by the 2nd dec there gunna have to cancel my cycle :cry: so I've got a week to come on and get off :cry:

Hope- Glad you have a healthy lil beanie x

Princess- Dont be gutted hun. You have come a long way and another mth will fly by if they need to cancel. Chin up x

Babies- Im glad all went well today an you can start stimming x

Hi to everyone else xxx

That sucks. My advice is try to not think about it! The more you stress the longer it'll take, and I know thats hard to do but get out and see friends and keep busy!

Thanks Doodar, it was def good practice for using the progestrone, never had an antibiotic that you had to use in that place :wacko: but glad they gave it me just incase. Your new profile pic is beautiful :flower:

Aw Hope! Huge Congrats on your little bean :cloud9:
Hey we are buying a 4 bed too, wouldnt it be funny if it was on the same estate. I might see you there sunday :haha: we are going to look at carpets lol.

Isabella big hugs :hugs: glad its all over for you. Now the exciting bit starts. With regard to the pessaries, I use them rectally and I haven't had any leakage. :thumbup:

Maddie :hugs:

Lou and Kaz Hi to you both.

Kirsten any sign yet?

AFM have my first booking in apt with the midwife tomorrow eek!! and I ordered a doppler today, should be here tomorrow :happydance:

I'm so sorry princess, really hope af comes and you can still start stimms.

:hugs:

:witch: what are you playing at? Kirsten needs you to visit right now so get to it! Sound advice from Kelly honey, stop thinking about it because a watched kettle never boils x

Doodar I think we're at opposite ends of the country because I'm in Bristol. What company is your development with? We're looking at a barratt and I was quite shocked as to how many houses were crammed in on the land, I don't know if that's true of all new builds these days. I'm struggling with location (cramped and not perfect) versus the ease of a part exchange and no decorating! Might be why I hardly slept last night and feel like poop today :lol:

Hello to all my other lovely ladies :flower:

Hi ladies,

Princess easier said than done but try not to worry. Everything for a reason even though very frustrating at the moment.

Aq hope your well.
Kelly how are things?? Hope everything ok
Brill news babies, its so exciting each progress.
Hi Lou x
Doodar hope midwife appointment went well. Looking forward to reading how you get on

Take care ladies xxxx

I'm good the ms seems to have left the house? But I put a question mark there cause I thought I was over it then barfed everywhere a few days later lol. My next scan is in 10 days so I am eagerly looking forward to that. My hubby leaves for a course for work on sunday and won't be back till sat :( That means it's just my preggo self and my cutie handful of a son for a week nearly. I am going to be soooo tired.

Kirsten is there nothing they can give you to bring on AF? :hugs:

Hope we are buying on a persimmon development but it's quite a small site so not that many houses. Sorry you didn't sleep too well, it's always a worry when buying a house. They say it's one of the most stressful things!! Hopefully after your apt Sunday it will put your mind at ease a bit :thumbup:

Isabella think they give you one of those pessaries after ec too but if I remember rightly I think they insert it for you :blush:

Kelly yay! Hope you've finally seen the back of your ms.
Sounds like your little man will be keeping you busy over the next week. Cute!!

Afm midwife apt went great. I mentioned to her about the glucose in my urine and she said they don't even test pregnant women for that anymore and that my risk of diabetes was low :shrug: she didn't seem conceded at all and promptly moved on to the next thing!!
Scan and consultant apt is booked for 15th Dec!! That's nearly 3 weeks away!! How can I possible go that long!!!
Doppler didn't arrive today grrr!! Hopefully tomorrow!

They test all pregnant women out here at 28 weeks for Gestational Diabetes, I'll be tested at 24 weeks this time cause I had GD with my first pregnancy which puts me at very high rates for having it again. You'll make it Doodar it's not that far away! Less then 3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->