IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Sorry that should say concerned not conceded :haha: bloody autocorrect :haha:

The doctors won't give me anything but I've done a bit o research :haha:
Spent £30 quid in holland and barratts today, so I'm now on dong quai capsules, black cohosh capsules, celery seed capsules, feverfew tablets, ginger tea and camomile tea!
Oo and vitamin C tablets
I'm hoping something does the trick, I started getting a few cramps earlier so I'm hoping :thumbup:

Kirsten if you wiggle do you rattle? ;) hope the :witch: rides in real soon.

Doodar which Doppler did you order? I'm sure the three weeks will fly by.

Kelly. A tentative yay for no more ms. Have you got anything planned for you and skyler while hubby is away?

Hey T good to see you :flower:

Awake at 4am again this morning. Hope this isn't going to become a regular occurrence! We're going to see a different house today, it's a proper 4 bed on a smaller estate. Looks like a grown up house in the picture. It's 50k more than we wanted to spend but I just know if we buy the one we'll see tomorrow I'll want to move in a few years. This one looks like a forever home... Of course we haven't even seen it yet! And it means we'd need to sell our house as there is no part ex programme... I just keep thinking why did we not decorate our house before I got pregnant, but back then I didn't want to think about moving because this house is just fine for the two of us and we didn't know if we'd ever be more than two.

Anyone get any nice plans for Saturday? Christmas shopping maybe?

I have cuaght up too and just dropping in to say hello to everyone!
princess-hope af arrives you really don't deserve to wait any longer -my ivf was nearly postponed as we thought our recipients af wasn't gonna arrive!! Im wondering where my AF is too as its been well over a month since my failed cycle and no sign of it yet :(
GL!x
Doodar-glad appointment went well!
kelly-glad ms gone, boo dh away, mine is at mo but back tommorrow! just got my new kitten elvis to keep me company!

Debating going out in the cold to do some xmas shopping....but can i be bothered?
Hi everyone else!x

Kirsten good luck Hun, I hope it works :thumbup:

Thanks Kelly :hugs:

Trask and ST lovely to hear from you both :hugs:

Hope I ordered the sonoline b Doppler :thumbup: and it just arrived.
All I can say is wow wow wow!! Found heartbeat straight away :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I love my Doppler :happydance:

Thanks girls, I think I'm starting to accept the fact that she ain't gunna turn up :nope:

Oh kirsten :hugs: stay positive honey

Doodar wow for a heartbeat, is at the first time you have heard it? I might have to invest in one of those so that's for the info.

Well we went to look at the expensive house and it was gorgeous but 4 other people are interested and you have to be sstc before you can put an offer in so don't think that's going to work, they're sending an agent round next week to value our house. On the way home I had a complete meltdown and was in floods of tears - just seems to overwhelming to be able to move! Dh was in hysterics because i went on this massive rant about why it was so difficult, got to "and i cant lift anything" and then just said and now im going to cry and started crying. He thought it was funny that the straw that broke the camels back so to speak was the not being able to lift anything :lol:

We're going to see two cheaper houses tomorrow that both do part x so fx one is just as lovely and we can go the easy route :thumbup:

Right now I think a nap is in order - obviously lack of sleep and pregnancy hormones don't mix!

ar bless you Hope!

Doodar that is so cool, i think one day when I need one, I will definately get one:) x

princess-can you not start stimms whilst still being on af? I thought you could. How long does your af normally last? I hope there could be some chance it still starts and is a short one for you. xxxxxxxx

St did you venture out to do some Xmas shopping?

I've gotta learn to keep my big fat mouth shut. The ms is back with a vengeance and I'm at work and can't leave cause no one can come in to take over for me. :(

Kirsten I'm still holding out hope.

Hope any ms yet? Your better off getting the forever house now of you can afford it. I can't wait to sell our house and move.

Hmm st I wonder if thats a possibility! Thatd certainly de-stress me if that was the case! Think this is a job for google :thumbup:

Still no af but bit crampy, just been googleing and turns out I'm not taking a high enough dose of my potion ;)
I have developed a massive love for chamomile and ginger teas!
I'm gunna enjoy a hot bath in a min, still got my fingers crossed tho!

Sorry I've been a bit self centred with my posts lately girls :blush:

Kelly - sorry about your morning sickness, think you need o just keep quiet next time it stops ;) it's always the way tho isn't it!

Hope - sorry to her about the dream house being in high demand, hopig you come across a house that's perfect for you tho, good luck with the moving too :hugs:

St - sorry I only quickly read through your post nd when I read the next page I completely forgot what you wrote :blush: hope your okaii tho! :hugs: just had a quick read, bet elvis is keeping you on your toes! Darn it I forgot again :rofl:

Doodar, AQ, maddie, Isabella, trask, rosa, goodies :)blush: sorry to anyone I've missed, I'm having on of those days!) hope your all okaii and massive :hugs: to you all!

Kelly, sorry about the ms. :sick: How are you doing other than that?

Princess, af come yet? I'm waiting for it too. I'm supposed to start stimming on Monday, so hopefully it comes before then. Not sure what will happen if it doesn't come...:shrug: Will they really cancel if it's a few days late?!

Hope, nope, no Christmas shopping for me. :nope: I can't STAND the black Friday crowds, plus, my family is about 30 minutes from any shopping, so it's not an easy out and back trip.

We're back home now. My family was just starting to annoy me, but I'm pretty sure a lot of it was the medicines. I was pretty emotional.

I am good otherwise, some days I feel like I'm getting my energy back so thats got to be good. Only two more week till second tri :shock:

My clinic closes for a couple of week at new years and christmas to so they don't do any cycles for those two weeks.

Hi Hope-yeah I ventured into town (cambridge) it was soooo busy I wished I hadn't! Cambridge is such a lovely university city but just wasn't built to have some many people and cars in it!!

princess-did you find anything on google? does your clinic close for long at xmas? Or is it to do with synching up with the recipient? COME ON AF! Elvis is keeping me busy he is a little terror and currently trying to eat one of my plants! x

Rosa-I don't think they would normally cancel if af doesn't arrive , for princess it might be because she is egg sharing, or for both of you it might depend on your clinics not being opening over christmas maybe? Hope AF arrives!!!xx

kelly-hope energy continues to come back, yay for 2nd tri approaching!x

Hi T!

Hello to aq, doodar, stacey, delly, maddie, babies, goodies! how ru all? xx I'm about to watch 'Bridesmaids' on dvd whilst marking books!x

Rosa, st - I was worried they'd cancel if I wasn't stimming in time, they said 2nd December at latest for me to start stimming, I tried google and it told me nothing so I started a thread and turns out they do let ya stim while being on your period :thumbup:
I'm just hoping af turns up at all!!
Not sure how long they close for at Xmas, I dont even know the dates!!

I was definitely stimming while af was going on, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't allowed to start stimming until af came. She came the day before last time, so it was just in time. But I'm supposed to start stimming tomorrow, and no signs of her yet... I know they won't postpone mine, so I'm not worried, just don't want my schedule to change since I've already made plans. However, if it's pushed back a few days, it's not the end of the world. Just annoying.

hello ladies hope ur all ok
princess i hope af appears soon for u

afm just been to a family christaning
im soo temped right now to ring up about doing egg sharing if it means having the ivf sooner
i dnt no if i can last til august september time
im struggling to just get through the day atm
its like ttc has taken over my life
and i want my life back!!

sorry for the rant ladies x

Goodies is egg share a possibility for you?

Rosa Kirsten any sign of the witch? Hope she shows up in time for both of you.

Kelly can't believe how close you are to second tri already!

Went to look at that house today and I really liked it. Area felt so much better too. I wonder if Friday I looked at it differently because we were on the way to the scan and I was terrified! DH wants to do a pros and cons list before saying we want to go ahead. He's so sensible!

Well can't believe another Sunday is over, I wish we had 5 day weekends!

:flower: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->