IVF/ICSI in Aug/Sept/Oct Updates on 1st page!

Kazza that sounds like a good number. I just checked my journal and we had 13 collected, 9 were injected and 8 fertilised. We then lost two as they were abnormal and then another one didn't grow properly so from the original 13 we ended up with 5. Three were A/Bs and the other two were Bs. I think that if you have more than 8-9 collected the others aren't really mature enough to do anything but that's just my thoughts.

Kazza thats perfect. We had 20 eggs collected of which 15 were mature, 11 fertilized and we only lost 1 to improper growth so thats right on parr with yours :)

Oh and yes hope you'll just have to put up with it, for my sake!

Worked out how to tether my iPhone to my iPad :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, just feel like we lost loads! But Ive had the call today and 5 out of the 9 are looking good so we are going for a 5 day transfer!

YAY!!!!!

Hope I did the same it's so handy and they screen is bigger. Im very happy you're making the effort to stick around for us no matter how annoying it is.

Kazza that's great news!

Tiff I'd miss you all too much if I had to stay away :)

Hi everyone hope you're all well.

St, so good to hear from you and i have everything crossed for this cycle.

Tink, hope you're ok :hugs:

Aq, any news from the pct? :flower:

Kazza, thats a great number, everything crossed for transfer :flower:

Kelly, so glad u get your vacation and can do your cycle still, i so hope u and kazza are announcing your bfp's asap.

Hope, sucks they cant do the home internet for so long, it was the same when we moved to this house, :wacko:

Princess, hope everything is ok with u, :flower:

Doodar, sooooooooooo excited for ur news :flower:

Hi to Trask, rosa, maddie and everyone else :flower:

Hi ladies,

Hope all is well!!

AFM two early blasts put bk and possible two to freeze waiting on the results for those tomorrow. Has any of you lovely preggo ladies had sucess with an early blast?

Hi all! Hope all the British ladies enjoyed the jubilee bank holiday? Long live the Queen!

Kazza- congrats on being pupo with twins! Try not to compare to others, I had 2 early blasts last time which didn't work but that doesn't mean it won't for u! I had a perfect blast the first time an that didn't work either so who knows how these things go and why! X

Kelly- are you DR now? X

Hope- have you moved? How exciting yet stressful! Glad u found your puss cat, I would have cried too! X

Thanks for thinking of me babies and Maddie! Hope your both well!x

Trask- an endo scratch is where they scrape away some of your lining to make a hole that supposedly embie is to go in and help with imPlantation! How ru? X

Hi tinks, doodar, rosa! X

ATM- finish pill on Friday, start stimms on 15th! X

St not long to go now!

Kazza yay for being PUPO with twins. Sending you a ton of baby dust :dust:

We're in the new house and it feels like home even though we're surrounded by boxes :lol:

Had a scan today and all is looking good, will update my journal.

Hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been away for a while. Have been checking in though.

Kazzab so pleased that your now pupo with twins. Got everything crossed this is your time xx

Hope so glad your scan went well,grow babies grow. I'm going to start stalking your journal. Glad your settled into new home. I'm always on here on my phone & its ok xx

St good luck for starting stims on the 15th. Really got everything crossed for you too xx

Hi to babies,Kelly,Rosa,Traskey,AQ,doodar,tinks & smile xxxx

Started injections this morning. I'm a pro now so it went well. One more week of bcp's then hopefully my last period for a while.

kazza thats great news!

Well done, all the girls that are cycling :wohoo:

Tiff, glad the injections are going well.
Kazza, congrats on having two blastos on board.
ST, the scratch sounds interesting. Not heard of that. Fingers crossed that works, sounds exciting :)

Hi to Maddie, Hope, Princess, Babies, Tinks, AQ and everyone else :D

Hi ladies hope everyone's well!

St good luck with the scratch!

Kelly9 how'd things your end Hun!

Only 2dp5dt and it's already really hard!! W e got one frozen I found out yesterdsy, a hatching blast I really hope these developed too!!

Hi girls

Looks like things are moving for a few of our TTC ladies :happydance::happydance:

Tiff, well done for your first jabby. I really hope this is it for you :hugs:

ST, I wish you all the Luke for this upcoming cycle. It's good to talk to you again :kiss: I am not having a follow up. They just told me in a letter to wait until July and then call to request treatment once AF comes :shrug: my clinic works weird :haha:

Kazza, congrats on being PUPO :happydance: when is OTD?

Maddie, I am sorry to hear about you MIL :hugs:

Hope, sorry to hear you are stressed with the move, just keep thinking of the end goal :thumbup:

AQ, if you are reading I hope you are ok :hugs:

Hi to everyone else, rosa, Doodar, Traskey and everyone :kiss:

AFM, nothing to report really. I have ovulated in a reasonable time so finger crossed my cycles will be more normal now, should be able to request treatment in about 6-7 weeks :thumbup:

Been thinking of you all x

Awww tinks really hope you get started again soon!!

Otd is the 17th jun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->