IVF/ICSI in July

Hi girls. I'm still away on vacation but wanted to give an update. I start stims tomorrow and have scans every other day next week! So happy to finally get moving. I'll catch up with everyone when I return. Hope all is well. :dust:

Congrats ladies - is this a full house of pupos now?

Sending lots of :dust:

Congrats Sue!! Great news :)
Good luck Deeni for your EC and Bizzy for your stims and scans
My test date is Friday 13th! Unless AF shows up first, which I'm bracing myself for. I dunno, I just don't feel very hopeful at the moment. Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant and I woke up feeling soooo happy but then sad because it was just a dream. Sorry to be on a downer!! I do find that coming on here helps to cheer me up :)
Hope you're all doing ok. Take care ladies xxxx

I'm on a friend's computer so can't post a proper message but just wanted to say Hi and to wish Deeni lots of luck for EC tomorrow :hugs:

Hi Ladies

BabyC - So glad to hear you are ok:kiss:. Please please take it easy sweetie. I honestly don't think chaning will affect your lining, after all they both do the same thing. I'm on the pessaries too, they are fine if a bit yucky. Keep your PMA, Zita West says its the most improtant thing you can do. So keep positive, you can do this:hugs::hugs:

Deeni - Goodluck for tomorrow, can't wait for an eggy update! :hugs:

So I've made a list of when we are all allowed to "offically" test. I'm already wondering how much earlier we can do it. Is it true if you test to early you could get a positive because of the meds in our systems?

Testing Dates
Sammy - When's yours? i've got confused with all the testing, naughty girl!!
Starbright - 13th August
Angel - 14th August
BabyC - 14th August
Sue -19th August
Spring - 19th August
Deeni - TBC
Hopes - TBC
Bizzy - TBC

In terms of eating, is everyone avioding food that you shouldn't eat once preganant? I'm doing this but don't know if I'm being OTT!

Lots of love to all. We're so nearly there now!:hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies

BabyC - So glad to hear you are ok:kiss:. Please please take it easy sweetie. I honestly don't think chaning will affect your lining, after all they both do the same thing. I'm on the pessaries too, they are fine if a bit yucky. Keep your PMA, Zita West says its the most improtant thing you can do. So keep positive, you can do this:hugs::hugs:

Deeni - Goodluck for tomorrow, can't wait for an eggy update! :hugs:

So I've made a list of when we are all allowed to "offically" test. I'm already wondering how much earlier we can do it. Is it true if you test to early you could get a positive because of the meds in our systems?

Testing Dates
Sammy - When's yours? i've got confused with all the testing, naughty girl!!
Starbright - 13th August
Angel - 14th August
BabyC - 14th August
Sue -19th August
Spring - 19th August
Deeni - TBC
Hopes - TBC
Bizzy - TBC

In terms of eating, is everyone avioding food that you shouldn't eat once preganant? I'm doing this but don't know if I'm being OTT!

Lots of love to all. We're so nearly there now!:hugs::hugs:

Mines everyday :haha::haha::haha:

OFFICIALLY - 14th August but AF is due Monday - latest Tuesday, so thats kind of stupid of the hospital!!! :wacko: Suppose they want to be super super sure that meds are out. Last time i had BFP at 10dpo and called them before OTD but they didnt wanna know! :nope:

Thanks again for all your kind wishes yesterday. Migraine has gone but feel groggy and headachey today. Went to clinic to pick up pessaries and found they were a much higher dose than the leftover ones I took yesterday so looks like I had a day without the correct dose, but they think that's ok and I'm on 400mg twice a day now (does that seem high to anyone or just normal?) Fingers crossed it hasn't affected anything. :wacko:

Deeni - good luck with EC tomorrow, hope it all goes really well for you. :dust:

Bizy - great news about the stims, hope you are enjoying yourself and look forward to some good news at your scans :happydance:

Star - sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. I think this must be a half way 2ww thing as Sammy sounds like she's struggling too and I've had a bit of a blip and a few :cry: today because I'm so scared at getting a negative. It's hard to keep up the PMA but we do all still have a great chance. :hugs::hugs:

Sammy - sorry you are having such a struggle with the POAS addiction! Did they give you any idea of when you might stop the pregnyl so that you know when a test will be a true picture? It's so hard when you are on a drug like that - but keep going, you can get through it :hugs:

Sue - hope those little embies are snuggling in nicely and that you are getting some rest in :sleep:

Spring - thanks for your lovely words, it really does help me to keep going :hugs: I know Zita is right so after my blip today will try to get back on the PMA road tomorrow. Hope you are taking it really easy and keeping those twins warm and cosy. :hugs: And thanks for the list - excellent idea!

Angel - I'm not one for testing early either. I'm a POAS-phobic so usually avoid them at all costs and let AF do the business for me. But hopefully we'll both get there and have something extra special to celebrate next Saturday :hugs:

Hopes - hope all is well with you, any news on EC yet? Sorry but I've lost track a bit of where you are...:hugs:

Blue and Chesca - hope you are both ok and thanks again for all your support xxx

Hey all

Hopes goodluck with scan tomorrow hun!

Deeni all the very best with EC! Update us when you feel able - we will all we waiting like expectant mothers - lol!

Baby - im on the same dose pessaries - are they cyclogest? Bit mucky -have been trying to monitor CM(Dr Google!!) but its almost impossible with the mush from them!

Bizy, when are you back with us properly?

Spring - liking your work! Kmor and Georgina also posted PUPO- perhaps you girls can update us too?

Loving the dream Star - im having some really vivid ones too but i would call them nightmares! Last night DH told me i was talking in my sleep - I asked him to hold one of the babies but unfortunately i cant remember the dream!

Can i ask, how do you know when AF is due? Have you guys calculated it back from your last proper AF?? Surely all the meds must alter everything??

Must be the weekend blues as im feeling a bit down today - really cramping and terrified AF is going to get me! Must all focus on PMA!

Well make of it what you will... i have updated in my LTTTC Journal intricate details but the top test is with FMU this morning and the bottom test was taken about an hour ago with 30 minute wee.... No meds taken since 7am yesterday morning so the line (if its meds induced) should get fainter as the days go on (as my pictures in my journal show it doing, its boosted every 3rd day) Also FMU should show the strongest line if it was the meds BUT the strongest line is this evening.... i wonder if this is the HCG doubling now? Let me know what you think. I'm 10dpo (equivalent) or 11dpo actually as i only have a 27 day cycle (sometimes 26 days) and at this point last pregnancy is when a HPT showed positive... also a digi!!!! AF due Monday.

10 dpo 008.jpg

Sammy, i have no clue as im not an early tester but OMG, i really hope its a positive for you hun!!

Sammy - I'm like Angel and never test so I can't help but your explanation sounds logical and its definitely looking good....... Exciting times!

Angel - Mush? God, I'm thinking of buying some Tener lady pads if today is anything to go by! How can so much mush come out of one little pessary???? I really know how you feel, today has been my lowest day so far. It's all hitting home as I get closer to AF or to test date - in some way not knowing is a killer but at least there's still hope. With AF arriving or a BFN, all hope goes in one go. I'm working AF out on the fact that I have a 13 day luteal phase so ovulation would have been EC day and therefore Tuesday should be my AF day - but with progesterone I can be up to 4 days late so could be up to the weekend unfortunately, so I might not know by test date. Do you know how long your LP usually is?

Thanks again for all your kind wishes yesterday. Migraine has gone but feel groggy and headachey today. Went to clinic to pick up pessaries and found they were a much higher dose than the leftover ones I took yesterday so looks like I had a day without the correct dose, but they think that's ok and I'm on 400mg twice a day now (does that seem high to anyone or just normal?) Fingers crossed it hasn't affected anything. :wacko:

Deeni - good luck with EC tomorrow, hope it all goes really well for you. :dust:

Bizy - great news about the stims, hope you are enjoying yourself and look forward to some good news at your scans :happydance:

Star - sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. I think this must be a half way 2ww thing as Sammy sounds like she's struggling too and I've had a bit of a blip and a few :cry: today because I'm so scared at getting a negative. It's hard to keep up the PMA but we do all still have a great chance. :hugs::hugs:

Sammy - sorry you are having such a struggle with the POAS addiction! Did they give you any idea of when you might stop the pregnyl so that you know when a test will be a true picture? It's so hard when you are on a drug like that - but keep going, you can get through it :hugs:

Sue - hope those little embies are snuggling in nicely and that you are getting some rest in :sleep:

Spring - thanks for your lovely words, it really does help me to keep going :hugs: I know Zita is right so after my blip today will try to get back on the PMA road tomorrow. Hope you are taking it really easy and keeping those twins warm and cosy. :hugs: And thanks for the list - excellent idea!

Angel - I'm not one for testing early either. I'm a POAS-phobic so usually avoid them at all costs and let AF do the business for me. But hopefully we'll both get there and have something extra special to celebrate next Saturday :hugs:

Hopes - hope all is well with you, any news on EC yet? Sorry but I've lost track a bit of where you are...:hugs:

Blue and Chesca - hope you are both ok and thanks again for all your support xxx

Glad to see you are feeling a little better today... yes i am a POAS addict and analyse every scenario. Nothing is carved in stone at this stage yet but it amuses me and keeps me sane-ish throughout this awful waiting game. I hope to see many BFP's in this thread. I think it will be a lucky one... I was in the May one as well once and my god that was so unlucky for everyone, in future I will skip the month of May for protocols!!! :winkwink:

Thanks Baby - i have really no idea about my cycle - i always just took the witch as she arrived - never charted or monitored so im blind aboutwhen AF is due!!

Geez i really hope we all get good news at the end of this torture!

Sammy - I'm like Angel and never test so I can't help but your explanation sounds logical and its definitely looking good....... Exciting times!

Angel - Mush? God, I'm thinking of buying some Tener lady pads if today is anything to go by! How can so much mush come out of one little pessary???? I really know how you feel, today has been my lowest day so far. It's all hitting home as I get closer to AF or to test date - in some way not knowing is a killer but at least there's still hope. With AF arriving or a BFN, all hope goes in one go. I'm working AF out on the fact that I have a 13 day luteal phase so ovulation would have been EC day and therefore Tuesday should be my AF day - but with progesterone I can be up to 4 days late so could be up to the weekend unfortunately, so I might not know by test date. Do you know how long your LP usually is?

Hi, i dont know if you have taken the pessaries before? I have taken them with IVF first time, IUI, i think with the FET and then this time and i have never been late with them. They do say that occasionally you can be though, i suppose everyone is different.

I know how you feel... as the days get closer im starting to panic more but if it doesnt work then ill just pick myself up, go on holiday and carry on like i have done with all the other BFN's... and there have been a few over the last 3 years believe me so im sort of used to them now!!! :haha:

Will you test Tuesday? :hugs:

Sammy - I've used the pessaries a couple of times and the last time I was 4 days late with some spotting and AF didn't show until 6 days late. Horrible things! I can't see me testing before Saturday to be honest. Sounds odd but I'd rather get AF than see a negative test - they just seem so final, I've probably done 100's in the 10 years since I started TTC. Just can't face any more. BUT if I get to Saturday there might be a chance of a BFP, so I'll do it then!! Is your AF due on Monday and if so, Tuesday's a good day for you to test??

Angel - I think most luteal phases are 12-16 days long with a regular cycle so you could count that many days from EC? Hard to know with everything that's gone on tho isn't it?

How about we all aim to be the first 100% BFP thread? We might even make it on TV!!:winkwink:

Sammy - I've used the pessaries a couple of times and the last time I was 4 days late with some spotting and AF didn't show until 6 days late. Horrible things! I can't see me testing before Saturday to be honest. Sounds odd but I'd rather get AF than see a negative test - they just seem so final, I've probably done 100's in the 10 years since I started TTC. Just can't face any more. BUT if I get to Saturday there might be a chance of a BFP, so I'll do it then!! Is your AF due on Monday and if so, Tuesday's a good day for you to test??

Angel - I think most luteal phases are 12-16 days long with a regular cycle so you could count that many days from EC? Hard to know with everything that's gone on tho isn't it?

How about we all aim to be the first 100% BFP thread? We might even make it on TV!!:winkwink:

I even had a natural BFP a few months back and posted it on here and everyone said huge congrats.... it turned from BFP to BFN within hours and therefore must have been a chemical since the line was so dark! I am used to BFN's... probably why i test early. For a couple of days i fight the world but then seem to be able to move on. Would be nice to get something different from a BFN though for a change! :dohh:

Im just going to carry on testing... if the line disappears then i will know im stuffed without waiting for AF! I am always on time, AF shows on CD27, i track AF every month. That day i will be knicker watching like a mad woman.... ahhh i can hardly stand it anymore... 3.5 years of TTC and getting older all the time, i just want this over now! :dohh:

Ah Sammy, its so hard this business. But you do have a positive line now - things are looking good. And that smell thing?? If that's YOUR pregnancy sign, you know what that feels like so that's probably the best sign so far!! Keeping everything crossed for you ET buddy!!:hugs:

Ah Sammy, its so hard this business. But you do have a positive line now - things are looking good. And that smell thing?? If that's YOUR pregnancy sign, you know what that feels like so that's probably the best sign so far!! Keeping everything crossed for you ET buddy!!:hugs:

Its only that and the fact that the last two days my teeth have been sensitive again that convince me this might just have worked.

I cannot remember if i had it with my first because it was 12 years ago but i dont remember it. When i was pregnant with Shaylee i am not sure when it started as i wasnt looking out for it but after a while i thought "where is that strange smell coming from?" I would shower and i could smell it as i got out the shower after shower gel and the lot. I would spray loads of perfume on me and my work colleagues were like ::cough:: ::cough:: "Sammy are you still spraying that stuff????" I could smell it through perfume as well. It stayed until the 2nd tri and then thankfully went. I googled it and found that people had experienced the same. I only noticed it again this week and as soon as i did i was like WTF!!!!!! :happydance: Yesterday and today my teeth have been super sensitive, i remember last time just one tooth was but this time its the same tooth and one other one. When i was reading my old preggo journal the other day i noticed i had entered this in it. Of course i cannot claim anything with the cramps, pain etc as this has happened everytime after treatment but the body smell thing would be kind of strange if i wasnt pregnant. Anyway not getting my hopes up too much at this stage, just looking for some PMA within myself.

I hope too that this is the most luckiest thread ever!!! Can you imagine if we all got BFP's, how great that would be? I have a feeling there will be a few and just hope that i'm one of them....ha ha.

Loads of baby dust to everyone!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks everyone for their well wishes! I am so happy you are all thinking of me. I don't feel so alone :)

In just about 12 hours, I will be at the surgery center in la la land. I seriously can't wait to get it over with and hope we have lots of eggies! I'll come on to update as soon as I can. xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->