IVF/ICSI in July

Show us the piccie then!

Unfortunatley that will have to wait for OH, I have no idea how to get it on the computer!:dohh: It's different to your though, it's an ultrasound one of my womb showing a very tiny dot! You can barely see it :haha:

Cool - look forward to seeing it.

Here's a site Sammy flagged up when we were just PUPO - its a great one to see how things are going. Just type in your conception date (EC day) and it will show you your baby!

https://yourembryo.blogspot.com/

xx

Wahey Spring!!! Congrats!
I found ET uncomfortable too. They had to go and get a smaller speculum because I was soooo tense and it hurt :(
Welcome to the 2ww!! Fingers crossed for you xxxx

Its meant to be about the size of a . not sure how that works as you could use a monster font size!!!

So what are you plans for the 2ww?

Its meant to be about the size of a . not sure how that works as you could use a monster font size!!!

Well today NOTHING! and tomorrow more of the same, watching a lot of telly:haha: I have the whole of next week off as hols, so I'm thinking hair cut, something different and a facial! Will need to make myself some other plans other wise will drive myself nuts! Then next Monday I'm back a work and will take Thursday off for the test.

Can't believe I made it to the PUPO gang!

:hugs:

Wahey Spring!!! Congrats!
I found ET uncomfortable too. They had to go and get a smaller speculum because I was soooo tense and it hurt :(
Welcome to the 2ww!! Fingers crossed for you xxxx

I could definately have don with one of those!:hugs:

Cool - look forward to seeing it.

Here's a site Sammy flagged up when we were just PUPO - its a great one to see how things are going. Just type in your conception date (EC day) and it will show you your baby!

https://yourembryo.blogspot.com/

xx

Ohhhh I like it!! You girls are going to make me go crazy, will be obsessivley checking everyday!:hugs:

Oh no, have just had blurred vision suddently and a migraine has come on (only had 2 before in my life) My drug packet of Gestone says to contact doc or casualty if this happens. So spoke to doc at clinic - he wants me to go to local surgety asap to get checked out and if gets wors, will need to go in to hospital for observation. Feel awful. ;(

Oh no, have just had blurred vision suddently and a migraine has come on (only had 2 before in my life) My drug packet of Gestone says to contact doc or casualty if this happens. So spoke to doc at clinic - he wants me to go to local surgety asap to get checked out and if gets wors, will need to go in to hospital for observation. Feel awful. ;(

Oh my god! Get to the dr's asap, we're thinking of you Baby. :hugs:

Oh Baby so sorry! Hope it turns out to be nothing!

Hi Baby.... god i hope you are ok? Bit of a conincidence as i had a dizzy spell in the bathroom this morning and nearly passed out and that NEVER happens to me... do you think its the injections? :hugs:

I actually burst out laughing at this comment.... :haha::haha::haha:

Very funny!!!!:thumbup:

Hiya ladies!!

Everyone is doing so well over here.... when is everyones test dates?? :happydance::happydance:

Baby - I hope you are ok? What did the docs say? I get regular migraines.... bloody awful, usually end up not being able to see properly for a few days with dizzyness and a megga headaches! Are you using the pesseries?? When I read the leaflet it did say it could cause migraines/ headaches.

xxxx

OMG - BabyChristie - I really hope you are ok kup!

Spring :happydance::happydance::happydance: Really pleased for you! I bet you're so glad you didn't cancel the cycle. This must be a good sign that its your time! Very jealous that you got a photo. they didn't even have monitor in my transfer room.

Well I was lucky and my transfer was relatively painless really. Three of my original 6 embies didn't make it and one appeared to have arrested development last night so wasn't suitable for freezing or transfer. However the good news is that the remaining two were both at 8 cells and so I now officially have one grade 1 embie and one grade 2+ embie on board :happydance: Official test date is 19th but will definitely not be able to wait that long. God I would absolutely love twins O:)

Hopes - Hang in there till Saturday. Hope you get some good news then.

Deeni - That's brilliant news. You made it!!!

:hugs: to everyone

OMG - BabyChristie - I really hope you are ok kup!

Spring :happydance::happydance::happydance: Really pleased for you! I bet you're so glad you didn't cancel the cycle. This must be a good sign that its your time! Very jealous that you got a photo. they didn't even have monitor in my transfer room.

Well I was lucky and my transfer was relatively painless really. Three of my original 6 embies didn't make it and one appeared to have arrested development last night so wasn't suitable for freezing or transfer. However the good news is that the remaining two were both at 8 cells and so I now officially have one grade 1 embie and one grade 2+ embie on board :happydance: Official test date is 19th but will definitely not be able to wait that long. God I would absolutely love twins O:)

Hopes - Hang in there till Saturday. Hope you get some good news then.

Deeni - That's brilliant news. You made it!!!

:hugs: to everyone

Ohhh Sue, so exciting!!!! It was a good day for us then!:hugs:

Early today I thought I could wait 2 weeks, already I'm thinking maybe a day earlier would be ok. :haha: God I'm going to be a nightmare!

So who has the 1st testing date?

Love to everyone - we're getting there ladies!:hugs:

Thanks everyone. It was quite scary for a while but I'm feeling a bit better now. Apparently migraine / blurred vision is a dangerous side effect of Gestone and both local doctor and clinic have told me to stop PIO injections immediately. They have switched me to pessaries instead. I'm scared that the change may affect my lining but doc says it won't - its just a different way of getting the hormone into my system. I just don't want this to affect things in any way.:nope:

My test date is Sat 14th August, unless AF shows first as she is due next week. I never test early so might not eve get there possibly :wacko: Think Sammy and I might be first?

Sue - well done on your ET. Fantastic news that you have got little twin embies inside! So pleased for you!! :hugs:

Chesca - how are things going? Getting excited yet?

xx

Yeah Spring and Sue on being PUPO! Hope your embies snuggle in tight!

Deeni, good luck with EC on Saturday! Yeah for you!

BabyC, I'm sorry you weren't feeling well, but I'm glad they found out what it was. And I'm sure that changing to the pessies won't cause any disruption in your lining.

Angel, Star, and Sammy, hope you ladies are hanging in there too! Anyone other than Sammy doing some early testing?

Chesca, Blue, hope you ladies are doing well!

Looking good sue - congrats and welcome to the PUPO club!

Baby - phew! Try not to worry about the pessaries - you have enough to worry about right now!!

Hopes - im not going to test early - 14th Aug for me but...... this lot may persuade me!!!

Take care everyone!

Congrats on sue and spring on being pupo!!!

I'm in a mardy cos I can't test properly before AF because of the injection. I'm going to carry on testing just to see how soon the injection goes out but I think it will be 4 days. I have been testing and only today on the day before the next 3 daily injection is due did the test look a little fainter... I feel so tired and lifeless with the meds I just want to eat and sleep and to be left alone. I have zero motivation. I am now starting to think what it will be like if I BFN. it's true what Christie says... The further away from ET you get, the more negative you feel. I just want to know one way or another really!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->