IVF/ICSI in July

How is everyone else doing? I'm 8dp3dt now and have mild AF tummy pains and endo bowel pain - right where I should have them at what is basically 11dpo. Think I might be letting that 100% record idea down...:cry:

PUPO ladies - try not to get all pessimistic (remind me of this next week!) as there is no way you're out of the game just yet. I've said this before but I honestly thought it hadn't worked for me last time and really was expecting AF all the time. I don't think you can ever really know what's meds and what's natural. Remember you are Pregnant until PROVED otherwise so keep up all the PMA. I think its natural to get more and more depressed as official test day gets nearer because subconsciously you will be protecting yourself ready for a BFN - but that's not going to happen on this thread is it!!!

I think because we are on a medicated cycle, previous cycle lengths don't really apply. According to my doctor you should expect AF to think about starting 14 days after EC. This can be delayed for a few days due to the progesterone suppositories / injections. In a natural cycle it is the drop in progesterone levels that triggers AF. I think that is why they ask to us officially test a couple of days past this date and is also why (if BFN) once you stop taking the meds, AF will start a few days later. That said, keep posting your symptoms anyway. I did hear vivid dreams are always a good sign (I had terrible nightmares but not until 6 weeks in last time). Heightened smell is also a common sign Sammy! Lots and lots of luck to everyone.

Sammy - its looking really good Hon!

Spring - thanks for starting the test date list. That is so helpful x We need to find a way of stopping it from disappearing

Deeni - Looking forwarding to hearing about all your eggies soon

Hopes - How did your scan go today?

Angel, Star & BabyChristie - I think you are all so strong for not testing early. I'm planning on testing on Monday - not to get a BFP, but to look for a BFN so that I know all the trigger shot has left my system. Once I get a clear BFN, I will probably test seriously from 14 dp EC which is when AF should be due.

Leilani, Blue and Chesca - do you have any dates yet?

Hi to everyone else.

We're off to a BBQ at a friend's housewarming party now in Thames Ditton (is that anywhere near you Spring?). I'm going to drive to avoid the not drinking thing but being PUPO makes it slightly more bearable given that we will be the only childless couple there.

Have a lovely weekend x

Ok i have popped the dates on the first page for reference! Still a few amendments to make but we will get there!!

Baby - it isnt over the the fat lady sings hun! Hang in there, i feel your pain!
I keep thinking of the symptoms im feeling then go oh no thats AF or progesterone causing it so a cant be pregnant! I have nothing that cant be attributed to somehting else - its so frustrating why there cant just be one unique thing!!!!!

Have a nice day out Sue - its lovely to have some distractions during the 2ww!

Hi, just popping on as I wait to leave for my collection. I got up super early and am so nervous. Hope the eggs didn't come out while I was sleeping.

Angel, my official test date is 8/21. I'm so happy it is a Saturday so I won't have to deal with going to work that day!!

Just nipping on quickly to wish you lots of luck Deeni!! I'm thinking of you:hugs::hugs:

Sue - I know Hun but as the days get nearer I'm starting to now go into denial... Yesterday I was fine with an afternoon positive and this morning two tests showed a clear line. Fir some reason though and I think for maybe another week I will fail to believe I'm off this awful ivf conveyor belt and able to enjoy a pregnancy so today, increased sense of smell or not (which is the only thing that makes me think it might have worked) I am going into denial and thinking it could be the drugs. Of course at this stage it could be either with AF due in two days. I'm starting to feel sad and anxious.

Baby all I can say is I know what your going through but forget the symptoms... Even things like pregnancy tests can't help us at the stage really xxx

Hi girls. It has begun! Yesterday I took Lupron, Gonal F, Dexamethesone, Zithromax, Aspirin, and Prenatal/DHA vitamins. The only med that made me feel awful was the anti-biotic (ZMax). It was a nasty liquid that made me nauseous and sweaty at night. Thankfully, that's only a one day treatment!

I am still away. Can't wait to get home and catch up on all your stories. :hugs:

Hey all

Hopes goodluck with scan tomorrow hun!

Deeni all the very best with EC! Update us when you feel able - we will all we waiting like expectant mothers - lol!

Baby - im on the same dose pessaries - are they cyclogest? Bit mucky -have been trying to monitor CM(Dr Google!!) but its almost impossible with the mush from them!

Bizy, when are you back with us properly?

Spring - liking your work! Kmor and Georgina also posted PUPO- perhaps you girls can update us too?

Loving the dream Star - im having some really vivid ones too but i would call them nightmares! Last night DH told me i was talking in my sleep - I asked him to hold one of the babies but unfortunately i cant remember the dream!

Can i ask, how do you know when AF is due? Have you guys calculated it back from your last proper AF?? Surely all the meds must alter everything??

Must be the weekend blues as im feeling a bit down today - really cramping and terrified AF is going to get me! Must all focus on PMA!

Hi, not sure what PUPO means ???

KMor :)

I'm back from my egg collection! It went well and the nurses were really nice. I don't remember the procedure at all. But I was a bit nauseous afterwards. I am still feeling a little nauseous every once in a while but getting better. They collected 24 eggs so hopefully we will get a good fertilization report tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how many embabies we have.

Thanks so much for all the thoughts. It really helped. xoxo

I'll catch up with everyone later today. Hope everyone is still doing well! :hugs:

Deeni - Holy moly - 24 -wow!! Well done you - no wonder you are out of sorts afer all that poking around!

Bizy - that quite a concoction of meds! What on earth are they all for?

Kmor - as Blue said above for PUPO. Read through your posts and found your test date!

Hey all... Well a little update, tested this morning to two lines within a few minutes, if I'm honest it looked a little the same as yesterday morning and was expecting a darker line maybe BUT I tested this afternoon with concentrated urine and there was a darker line; very pink and looking much better!!!! 48 hours until AF is due! Please stay away! Lol x

Deeni that's great! Wow
And Sammy i'm keeping everything crossed for you. :) xx

Deeni well done on egg Coll... I think you have everyone in the uk's share of those things!!! Lol

When is ET? good luck xxx

Hey all... Well a little update, tested this morning to two lines within a few minutes, if I'm honest it looked a little the same as yesterday morning and was expecting a darker line maybe BUT I tested this afternoon with concentrated urine and there was a darker line; very pink and looking much better!!!! 48 hours until AF is due! Please stay away! Lol x

Sammy - heres hoping you are our first sucess story! Looking promising - everything crossed for you!

Sammy - heres hoping you are our first sucess story! Looking promising - everything crossed for you!

Thanks hun - i think after all we have been through that a BFP is the least we deserve now :dohh:

Starbright - How you feeling hun? xxx

Feel better today thanks :) I found some pg tests stashed in a drawer today. It was soooo hard to resist testing!
Hope you're all doing well xxx

Well done Deeni! Congratulations on a great number of eggs! Fingers crossed for good fertilization!

Sammy, it sounds like your getting some promising results! Let's hope you're our first BFP, but definitely not our last!

I hope the rest of you PUPO ladies are doing well. Nobody else is pulling a Sammy and testing early?!?! (ha! love you Sammy!)

Bizy, congrats on starting your meds!

I had my scan this morning, and the dr measured 9 follies (6 on right, 3 on left) that were all about 12-15mm. There were also some smaller ones that he didn't measure. It looks like I'll trigger Monday for EC on Wednesday. Then, when he called with the blood results this afternoon, I was floored. My estrogen level last Wednesday was 900. Today, it was over 4000! Holy cow!! He halved my dose for this evening and then halved it again for tomorrow. I go back for another scan and blood work Monday morning. I'm definitely feeling some pressure in my ovaries, and I'm scared that my numbers are too high. Oh, please just be pumping up some healthy eggies!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"