IVF/ICSI in July

I cant test early because i take that damn Pregyl injection to force progesterone tomorrow (for the last time) and it might be in my system for the next few days. I have been testing to see whether the injection is out but there are lines and so i dont know if this is BFP or the Pregnyl.... impossible to say. I would expect the lines to get lighter if it was the Pregnyl as i only take it every 3 days but they have stayed the same. I even got a line with very little wee at 6pm tonight. AF is due Monday, Tuesday at the latest! :hugs:

Ooo that sounds promising :dust:

I cant test early because i take that damn Pregyl injection to force progesterone tomorrow (for the last time) and it might be in my system for the next few days. I have been testing to see whether the injection is out but there are lines and so i dont know if this is BFP or the Pregnyl.... impossible to say. I would expect the lines to get lighter if it was the Pregnyl as i only take it every 3 days but they have stayed the same. I even got a line with very little wee at 6pm tonight. AF is due Monday, Tuesday at the latest! :hugs:

I have put pics in my LTTTC journal but i refuse to post them anywhere else since I dont want to look a goofball if it is the injection... lol.

It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow evening after i have took the injection in the morning... theoretically you would think it would go darker but we will see!!!! I tested BFP at this stage with the first IVF.... i hate these injections! :growlmad:

Ohh thats reassuring that it shouldn't really hurt too much!

Sue lovely good luck for tomorrow, how funny that we are in at exactly the same time across London. I think thats a good sign:thumbup:

Hopes - No I haven't had any further updates since they told me that they had fertilised. Think that's partly why I'm feeling so nervous, terrfied I'm going to get there and they'll tell me all three have gone bad. Good luck for your scan on Friday!

BabyC - You should be careful with all that smarty pants stuff, Angel will get jealous! :haha:

This time tomorrow BabyC, Angel and Sammy. Sue and I should be in your gang!:hugs:

Love to everyone :hugs:

Great stuff hun... :hugs:

Dang! I just got a call from the office and I have to wait until Saturday morning until my scan! My estrogen levels have gone up well, so that's good. I'm just ready to see how many follies I've got going!

Sammy, you said you were a crazy tester, and I think you're proving it! Yeah for a faint positive! I'll be praying that it keeps getting stronger!

Hey, this thread is really busy! So much has happened in the past few days!

:dust: to all you ladies in the 2ww.

Springflower, I really don't think the transfer will be painful. I had a mock transfer a few weeks back and it was not at all bad! Less painful than my IUIs too. The worst part about it is having to have a full bladder because it makes it uncomfortable. As far as weight, I only in the past few days started gaining. My stomach is so bloated and heavy. I think it will get worse after the retrieval. Good luck tomorrow.

Sue, lots of luck to you too! :happydance:

hopes, how are you doing with your shots?

Blue, Leilani and Chesca, thanks for sticking in here and being so supportive. Can't wait to start reading about your updates...won't be long! :kiss:

My update - It is official, I'll be triggering tomorrow and my ER will be Saturday. My estrogen is kinda high at 3600 but the Dr. didn't seem concerned. He wants to me stim tonight and tomorrow morning to try to get some of the little follicles to catch up. I should have about 16 follicles by the time we go to collection. Yikes, so nervous but can't wait to get it over with!!!

Deeni - Brilliant news!! EC on Saturday, cool! and 16 follies!!:happydance: It's been a long time but looks like it's been worth it. Good luck for Saturday :hugs:

I''ve been up for ages, just waiting for 7:30am when I can start getting ready to go. Have tidied the house, put a wash on and set the dishwasher off.:coffee:

I have put pics in my LTTTC journal but i refuse to post them anywhere else since I dont want to look a goofball if it is the injection... lol.

It will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow evening after i have took the injection in the morning... theoretically you would think it would go darker but we will see!!!! I tested BFP at this stage with the first IVF.... i hate these injections! :growlmad:

Sammy where's your journal? I can only find your old one.

Hi Girls

Your posts made me laugh today! Google is a dangerous thing but I couldn't live without it.

Sammy - yeay on getting a Snow Baby :happydance:

Spring - good luck for tomorrow. This bit is the fun part. Hope we can join all the other PUPO ladies soon.

Angel, Star, Sammy & BabyChristie - Remind me when all your test dates are. Will you be testing early? - I think last time round I got my BFP 12 days past EC and it was stone cold negative right up until then - even if I squinted at the damned stick a million times!
Take care

Sue x

I'm feeling really guilty, I tested early today! Hope I'm not the only one ... ?!? BFN, now feeling a little low and it's my own fault :nope:

EC was 27/07, ET was on day 2 (29/7). I make embies therefore on day 9.

Because of how I now feel, I will definately wait until the correct test day of 12/8.

Anyone else done something similar??

Woohoo almost there Deeni - good luck with your trigger shot later (not sure what time with the difference??)

KMor i can only imagine how you feel but dont worry, i have read loads where the test results change from day to day. Some nice PMA from you please!

Hopes - swings and roundabouts hun! Sat isnt so bad when you are already ahead!

Nothing new to report here - just a bit down as i had a major blip last night! Getting my hair done later so that will take my mind off things for a while. How are the rest of you doing?

Sammy you are impossible! But its looking all goood with you! Popping over for a peek at your journal!

Lol... I know but it keeps me entertained! Probably the injection bringing up the positive but I do these tests so I know next time the amount of days it shows in my system and when I can take a BFP as a true one! I learn more and more everytime which is good...

Spring - my journal is in LTTTC journals on page 1 or 2

Xxx

Folks I miscalculated in my diary so pics will be trigger shot as I doubt 9 dpo and sooner would show lines like that... Lol x. Will amend later xxx

Wooh ooo - guess who's PUPO WITH TWINS!!! - YIPEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what happened to the 3rd one, I guess he didn't make it. Glad in some ways as I was worried about having an extra one.

So have no idea what these numbers mean but I had 8c/2 and 7c/1+ put back. Does anyone know what this means?

BTW ET was horrid! Really uncomfortable! but I have a piccy of them going in.

Aww congrats and welcome to the PUPO club!

Im assuming the numbers mean a grade 2 8cell embie and a grade 1 7cell - both excellent so nothing to worry about on that score!

Did you really find it that bad?

Yay!!!!! So pleased for you - TWINS! And to think they wanted you to cancel. Did you turn around and go 'nah, nah, nah, nah, nah' at them???!!!!

Sorry it was uncomfortable - I wonder if they do things slightly differently?

I agree with Angel - a grade 2 8 cell and a grade 1 7 cell - excellent quality! And it really is a case of quality versus quantity.

Woohoo - welcome to PUPO club!!:happydance::happydance:

Yes, I thought I was going to faint! I found the HSG much easier, although I hate smears and it was similar to that. Having said that it's worth it!

Thanks for explaining the embyros, I wasn't listening when they told me.:hugs:

Yay!!!!! So pleased for you - TWINS! And to think they wanted you to cancel. Did you turn around and go 'nah, nah, nah, nah, nah' at them???!!!!

He he - I'm saving that for if I get pregnant!! Really relieved, hopefully I'll get some sleep now!

Yeay - I'm in your gang now!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"