• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

I've got everything crossed for you lovely ladies this week.

I don't want to sound like a cracker record, but it isn't over til AF sings and AF symptoms and BFP symptoms are 100% inter-changeable!!

Good luck, good luck good luck!

Me three!

Geez we cant all be that unlucky - there has to be some truth in what leilani says!!

Hey pupo ladies

Can I join the party? Just cant shake the feeling that it hasn't worked. Am feeling really weepy (although yet to boo over it) and just really down :growlmad:

OH's bestfriend called this morning to say his wife is 3 months pregnant. We were both horribly jealous. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Sammy!!! You so deserve it! :)

You all deserve it ladies, hope there's more BFP's to come!!

Congrats Sammy!!! You so deserve it! :)

You all deserve it ladies, hope there's more BFP's to come!!

Thanks hun, i can't really announce anything quite yet as I still have OTD to get past... it does look good though but we all know it can be stripped away just as quick so today and tomorrow are a tense time for me since AF will normally arrive on CD 26 or CD 27.

This is the pattern of how AF is and the date she has previously arrived:

April - CD 27 was 1st day of AF

April - CD 26 " (two AF's that month)

May - CD 27 was 1st day of AF

June - CD 28 was 1st day of AF

July - CD 27 was 1st day of AF

TODAY IS CD 27!!!! So as you can see with the acception of June AF was due today... I will allow another day though just to see before i go shouting anything from the rooftops... i might feel like throwing myself off one is she arrives!!! :af::af::af::af::af:

Oh, good luck PUPO girls!! I've heard that a bunch of girls feel like AF is about to start when in fact they are prego. So, let's hope that that's the case!

Keeping fingers crossed for you Sammy! Do you get a blood test done and when?

I had my last scan this morning! EC will be Wednesday! I had 11 follies that were 19+ and some smaller ones he didn't measure. My lining was at 10, too, so pleased with that. Will get a call this afternoon to see what my estrogen level is at. If it's too high, I'll be put on heparin to thin my blood. I'll also have to take 2/3 of the trigger shot because the hsg apparently increases symptoms of OHSS. So, hopefully it'll all be good and we'll get healthy eggs!

Hoping everyone is doing well!

Oh, good luck PUPO girls!! I've heard that a bunch of girls feel like AF is about to start when in fact they are prego. So, let's hope that that's the case!

Keeping fingers crossed for you Sammy! Do you get a blood test done and when?

I had my last scan this morning! EC will be Wednesday! I had 11 follies that were 19+ and some smaller ones he didn't measure. My lining was at 10, too, so pleased with that. Will get a call this afternoon to see what my estrogen level is at. If it's too high, I'll be put on heparin to thin my blood. I'll also have to take 2/3 of the trigger shot because the hsg apparently increases symptoms of OHSS. So, hopefully it'll all be good and we'll get healthy eggs!

Hoping everyone is doing well!

Wow that's really good! Good luck Hun x

No I don't get a blood test you just call the hospital on OTD and get a scan at 8 weeks... Naf eh? I am just praying I get to OTD though to be honest! Xxx

Hopes - excellent news, hope all goes well on Wednesday. All sounds very positive so far. And it sounds like they are taking extra care about the OHSS risk which must be reassuring.

Star and Angel - Any more news? I STILL feel she is on her way :(

Sammy - things are looking really exciting! I really hope this is it for you xx

Bizy - hows things going with the stims?

Spring - sorry that you are feeling negative hon. It's really hard to keep positive sometimes but the drugs do make you feel weepy and negative so don;t worry too much. Sorry to hear about the pregnancy announcement - they just suck particularly at the moment.

Deeni - did you say you were going to go for the 5dt or the 3dt in the end??? Hope you are feeling good.

Blue and Leilani - thanks so much for keeping us going with your support. I'm sure it must be really hard for you at the moment with all the testing coming up this week in here. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say a huge thanks and send you lots of :hugs::hugs:

Hopes - yeah for wed! Your follies are looking nice and big! Good luck with the trigger shot!

Baby - still feeling much the same.DH is so positive this time, he just doesnt get that for me it feels so wrong! Im really trying to stay positive and the only thing that keeps me going right now is the fact that there is no spotting like there was last time! I have had 2 really sharp shooting pains today which is really concerning me!

Yes indeed many thanks to Blue & Lelaini for sticking with us when they have their own personal difficulties to deal with!

Hopes - excellent news, hope all goes well on Wednesday. All sounds very positive so far. And it sounds like they are taking extra care about the OHSS risk which must be reassuring.

Star and Angel - Any more news? I STILL feel she is on her way :(

Sammy - things are looking really exciting! I really hope this is it for you xx

Bizy - hows things going with the stims?

Spring - sorry that you are feeling negative hon. It's really hard to keep positive sometimes but the drugs do make you feel weepy and negative so don;t worry too much. Sorry to hear about the pregnancy announcement - they just suck particularly at the moment.

Deeni - did you say you were going to go for the 5dt or the 3dt in the end??? Hope you are feeling good.

Blue and Leilani - thanks so much for keeping us going with your support. I'm sure it must be really hard for you at the moment with all the testing coming up this week in here. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say a huge thanks and send you lots of :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Hun... Sadly its not in the bag yet and I'm still worrying like hell with the rest of you :(

I echo exactly what baby says in thanking everyone for their continued support and I wish you all well for you upcoming treatment, I would love for us all to be bfp this month... It's a frantic time :(

Hi Everyone

This getting pregnant malarchy is so damned stressful. Tonight I did my control pregnancy test to make sure all the HCG from the trigger shot was out of my system so I won't get a false positive later down the line and surprise, surprise I got a BFN. This time I actually wanted a BFN, it makes total sense it was a BFN, so why did I then spend the next 30 mins blubbing like a baby to a totally confused OH! Him: "But you said you wanted it to be a BFN". Me: "waaaaaaa" :wacko:. So please can I officially now be part of the people who think it definitely hasn't worked this time! So much for my PMA lectures - I'm rubbish!!!!

Deeni - that is wonderful news hon. What a lot of embies. Keeping everything crossed that they grow stronger and stronger for you. I'm also very jealous you're getting to have a go at getting blastocysts.

Baby, Angel, Spring & Star - :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:. This is going to be such a roller coaster week. Thinking of you all.

Bizy - hope all those meds are going well.

Thanks for the support Leilani & Blue :hugs:

Sammy - Has AF stayed away for you Hon. You look like being our first success story! Did you have any implantation cramps or spotting? Any more symptoms?

Hopes - your follies are looking really good. Yeay for EC on Wednesday. How are you feeling? Do you feel ready to burst yet?!

Hope all well with everyone else x

hopes, lots of luck with your EC on Thursday <-----ooops meant Wednesday. The numbers sound excellent!! Good to hear your Dr. is taking steps to prevent OHSS. Make sure to keep up your fluids and get lots of rest.

:hugs: to all you PUPO ladies. Hang in there!!!

BabyC, my transfer should be at 5 days if the embies survive that long

Sue, don't be jealous of our blasties, I am actually regretting my decision a small bit. I am afraid none of our embies will make it that far and we won't have any to transfer. :nope: But, there is no right way to all this, seems like much of it is luck. As long as we get our BFPs...

I received my day 2 fertilization update and all 12 embies are still growing so far! They range from 2 cells to 5 cells. The nurse said they were right where they should be. Fingers crossed none of them "arrest" overnight. I think of them in the lab and I am already so attached to them!!

Great news Deeni! So glad to hear that all 12 of your little embies are still growing strong!

I took my trigger this evening, but I'm a little concerned that I screwed it up. Since my estrogen is so high (6200!), they told me to only take 2/3 of the injection. (My trigger came in a pre-filled syringe). When I took it out, part of it was air, so I marked off the liquid part of the syringe with a marker, but I'm still just concerned that with that stupid air bubble in there I ended up giving myself too little or too much. I hope I got it right!

And even though tomorrow was supposed to be my non-injection day, I have to start taking Lovenox (sp?) to prevent any OHSS problems tomorrow. And, guess what?!?! It's an injection! It's a blood thinner and they said it shouldn't interfere with my follicules or anything like that, so I guess they know what they're talking about!

Sammy, how's it going for you? Are you still hanging in there?

I took A FRER this morning and the line was there but lighter the same with a eBay cheapie, the lines were barely there so I took a CB dig and it brought up PREGNANT (pics to follow when pc is fixed) but I'm worried about the other tests... Why are they lighter? Do you think the meds were darkening the lines before? AF was due yesterday. Could I be miscarrying or not have enough HCG In my system. I stopped the progesterone last Thursday... It ran out my system yesterday xxx

Hey Ladies

Sorry Sammy I'm not going to be much help. I've never seen a positive result:haha: What I do know is even if the lines are light you are still pregnant. Did you do them all with the same wee?

I'm feeling a bit more postive today, and praying AF stays away, as I know we all are. I usually spot a week before, no signs of that yet! Although I know the progestrone messes things up, so I can't trust that! I have no symptoms at all. I would love a symptom!

Sue - I did a test yesterday, only because you said you were as well :haha: Mine was obviously negative too, but as you say at least the meds are out of my system now.

Everyone this is just so bloody hard isn't it!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Pupo ladies how are you doing not testing? I'm definately not going to do it again. Famous last words eh!

Deeni - I would have gone for blasties too. I think you have to when you have a choice, will you have 2 put back in? Waiting to have them put back in is horrible. You be there soon though and then you get the 2ww!

Hopes - Ohhh EC tomorrow then!! Cool! Sounds like you've got some great follies there. Good luck!

I've already decided if this attempt doesnt work, I'm going again soon. The clinic have told me I have to have 2 bleeds before I'm allowed so I guess that would take me to end Sept/Oct. Has anyone else made a contingency (sorry sp!) plan?

Blue and Leilani - I just want to echo what the other girls have said. I have been truely touched that you have continued to support us, I'm sure it must have been very hard at times. I know you're both going again in September, you are definately owed BFP's.:hugs:

Lots of luck and BFP's to all. I want so badly for all of us to be successful on this attempt.:hugs:

Sammy - I don't know what to say hon. It's looking really good and I so hope this is it for you. Have you spoken to the clinic or are you just waiting till Sat?

Spring - if this hasn't worked (which I suspect is the case) then I think I have to wait usually 3 bleeds but I'm going to push for 2 which would mean going again in Oct for me I think. Hopefully i won't see you there!!

Deeni - I'm sure with that many embies you will get a lovely blasto. I definitely would have gone for a blasto even with a minimum of 4 I think - there is such a higher chance of it working so its great that you are going to get there.

Angel / Star - how are you both today?

Sue - Spring said to me around this time that it is about 5 days after transfer that Zita West says hopes start to fade for most people. It's only natural but stay with it!

Same sh*t different day for me! Still feel like AF is coming. Less tummy cramps now and more feeling in my back, which is pretty typical. Due today but I know that the progesterone delays AF for me usually so should be looking at spotting by Thursday really. Hope's still here but he's packing his bag! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->