• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

ahh congrats bebe! I hope I get my BFP like you after my failed ICSI attempt too! Here's hoping xx

How is the PUPO gang doing today? Any news? :hugs:

Still no AF here but I have a dull ache low down, so still feel like she's on her way. Was due on yesterday but I know the pessaries delay AF for me so that doesn't mean too much. BUT no AF is a good thing at least I guess....

3 more sleeps til testing....

Baby I agree no AF is still no AF! Are you spotting?

I REALLY want to test, no reason except I just want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby I agree no AF is still no AF! Are you spotting?

I REALLY want to test, no reason except I just want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!

No spotting - it started what would be tomorrow last time I was on the pessaries though so still a little early maybe.

How may days post transfer are you? Don't forget that list of what's happening each day. I think its not until 9dp3dt that HCG even starts to produce and not until 11dp3dt that they say it might show (although I know it can be earlier!)

xx

No spotting - it started what would be tomorrow last time I was on the pessaries though so still a little early maybe.

How may days post transfer are you? Don't forget that list of what's happening each day. I think its not until 9dp3dt that HCG even starts to produce and not until 11dp3dt that they say it might show (although I know it can be earlier!)

xx

Ohhh I think that sounds promising, hang in there girl!

I'll be a week tomorrow, so I know it's still too early. The wait is driving me nuts! Also I'm scared to just do the one test next Thursday, I'd rather have done a couple before to break me into it. I'm so scared to see a BFN.

Ohh and good luck Hopes!!! Fingers crossed you get lots of lovely eggies :hugs:

Have my new radical haircut booked in for today at 3:30pm, am starting to wonder if I should reconsider....

Ohh and good luck Hopes!!! Fingers crossed you get lots of lovely eggies :hugs:

Have my new radical haircut booked in for today at 3:30pm, am starting to wonder if I should reconsider....

Yes good luck Hopes!

And your haircut will be good either way - if it does well you'll feel brilliant and if it doensn't it will take your mind off the 2ww and give you something else to worry about! :haha::winkwink:

Everyone's different with testing. If you feel that would soften the blow, then why not? I just hate seeing that blank window so I do anything to avoid testing as AF usually shows up before I have to. Somehow, I prefer that!

Hopes - good luck for later! Come back and let us know hoe it went when you have rested up a bit!

Bebe - congrats - you can be an inspiraton to us all! I so pleased you dream has finally come true. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy. When do you find out if its twins?

Sammy - what news for us today?

Pupo girls, hang in there. Everything crossed for you all!

Not good news here - putting pessary in this morning and i had spotting. I dont monitor my cycle but im guessing its about time AF showed her ugly mug so i guess thats me out!

Hopes - good luck for later! Come back and let us know hoe it went when you have rested up a bit!

Bebe - congrats - you can be an inspiraton to us all! I so pleased you dream has finally come true. Wishing you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy. When do you find out if its twins?

Sammy - what news for us today?

Pupo girls, hang in there. Everything crossed for you all!

Not good news here - putting pessary in this morning and i had spotting. I dont monitor my cycle but im guessing its about time AF showed her ugly mug so i guess thats me out!

Ah Angel I'm sorry but as long as its only spotting, that could be a good thing? So many people say they see some form of spotting with a bfp so it doesn't confirm anything. Really hope that this might be a good sign of implantation rather than AF. Still keeping everything crossed for you!

Can I ask what strength pessary are you on and how many times a day you have to use the horrible things? I'm on 400mg twice a day which I think is a massive dose and that's whats keeping the witch away!

Baby - the same dose - 400mg 2x a day. I appreciate your kind words but i have pretty much given up this time as the pattern is too much like last time. At this stage i would say its too late for implantation. Im upset but have been prepared for it because of how i have been feeling in the lead up to it!

Baby - the same dose - 400mg 2x a day. I appreciate your kind words but i have pretty much given up this time as the pattern is too much like last time. At this stage i would say its too late for implantation. Im upset but have been prepared for it because of how i have been feeling in the lead up to it!

:hugs::hugs: I know because I feel the same - its too similar to other negatives to have worked - but I still really hope not for you. xx:hugs:

:hugs: to all you PUPO girls. I really hope AF stays away from you all. Angel, my info sheet from the Dr. said that spotting is natural even with a positive. Maybe it is all the hormones zooming around in us.

hopes, good luck with your retrieval tomorrow! I hope you have lots of nice mature eggs!!

Kmor, good luck with testing :hugs:

As of yesterday, all 12 embies were still going strong. About 5 or 6 of them were the highest grade. I am praying they all make it to transfer tomorrow. Depending on how many we have, we will probably still only put one back and try for FET if it doesn't work. Can't wait to get PUPO although I'm not anxious to step into the stress of the 2ww. I won't have any embie updates today (day 4) but will know tomorrow how they did. Can't wait!

:hugs: to all you PUPO girls. I really hope AF stays away from you all. Angel, my info sheet from the Dr. said that spotting is natural even with a positive. Maybe it is all the hormones zooming around in us.

hopes, good luck with your retrieval tomorrow! I hope you have lots of nice mature eggs!!

Kmor, good luck with testing :hugs:

As of yesterday, all 12 embies were still going strong. About 5 or 6 of them were the highest grade. I am praying they all make it to transfer tomorrow. Depending on how many we have, we will probably still only put one back and try for FET if it doesn't work. Can't wait to get PUPO although I'm not anxious to step into the stress of the 2ww. I won't have any embie updates today (day 4) but will know tomorrow how they did. Can't wait!

Excellent news Deeni - you must be so pleased! It sounds like you will have a great number to chose from for transfer and also some good quality embies to make into frosties too! Will keep things crossed but its all looking soooo good!
:dust:

Deeni that is brilliant news :) Good luck for transfer
Angel (((bug hugs))). I hope it's not AF
Baby I'm like you, I don't like to test - I'd rather wait for AF. Dunno why!!
Sammy any news??
I still feel like AF is coming. So I've tried giving my body an ultimatum - if AF is going to show up, then hurry up and get on with it, and if not then stop giving me AF-style cramps!! But I don't think my body will listen to me
On the nicer side, we are going on hols soon. We've got a music festival this weekend. Then we're back for a day before jetting off to France. :) That'll be nice. But it does mean I'll be doing my PG test in a portaloo in the middle of a muddy field. haha. We are probably driving back to the clinic for the afternoon and then heading back. I just hope that I can still enjoy myself if I get a bfn....
Hope everyone else is ok. Congratulations Bebe!!
love to all
xxx

Deeni thats great news - looks like you have some nice strong embies! Hope they continue to grow and transfer goes well!

Star have a lovely time - anyone interesting at the festival?

Wishing you all heaps and heaps of good luck and looking for some nice positives on here - about time we had our share of good news girls!

Deeni that is brilliant news :) Good luck for transfer
Angel (((bug hugs))). I hope it's not AF
Baby I'm like you, I don't like to test - I'd rather wait for AF. Dunno why!!
Sammy any news??
I still feel like AF is coming. So I've tried giving my body an ultimatum - if AF is going to show up, then hurry up and get on with it, and if not then stop giving me AF-style cramps!! But I don't think my body will listen to me
On the nicer side, we are going on hols soon. We've got a music festival this weekend. Then we're back for a day before jetting off to France. :) That'll be nice. But it does mean I'll be doing my PG test in a portaloo in the middle of a muddy field. haha. We are probably driving back to the clinic for the afternoon and then heading back. I just hope that I can still enjoy myself if I get a bfn....
Hope everyone else is ok. Congratulations Bebe!!
love to all
xxx

It's rubbish isn't it? I've tried the ultimatum thing too - I've wondered today if jumping up and down might help to dislodge AF but that wouldn't be a good idea, just in case there's a little bean trying to cling on! Best to wait then....

Really hope you get good news in that portaloo! Can just hear your screams now - people won't know what's going on in there! :haha: And if there is any bad news, I think that's a good thing - I definitely have felt better about negatives when I've been away and occupied a bit. Really hope it won't come to that though. :hugs::hugs:

Teeheee thanks! I still feel really premenstrual though :(
It's a folk festival. I'm not hugely into that sort of music, but it's a lovely atmosphere.
How are you both doing?xxxx

Well, we got 12 eggs! I'm still feeling a bit groggy, so I'll be back on later. I'll know tomorrow how many fertilized. Oh please little eggies, fertilize and be strong!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

i don't friggin have any!!!

Ive just held my urine for 5 hours and tested with another CB digi and its brought up NOT PREGNANT... its all over... 3 days late for AF, im always on time but i suppose i just have to wait to miscarry now.

I knew something was wrong when i lost my symptoms... when the IC's would not bring up a line, the test yesterday was BFP and CB Digis are not as sensitive as IC's so you would think it would be a true result, but no, i suspected this was going to happen. I cant see the result changing now...

:cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->