• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

Good luck Hopes and Deeni!! Deeni I'm really pleased to hear your embies are all growing, I hope they continue to do so.
Sammy sorry I know nothing about positive results! I've never seen a bfp. But I think the clearblue is supposed to be accurate. So congrats!! May be worth calling your clinic for advice??
Hope all the other pupo ladies are feeling better today. I had a really weepy day yesterday! Plus felt generally rubbish and premenstrual. But no AF yet :)
Take care all xxxx

Sammy - I've been doing a bit of homework into the Pregnyl - as I'll be using it as part of my regime next time. The main trigger (10 000) takes up to 10 days to get (mostly) out of your system, not becuase it drops 1000 a day, but because the half life (time it takes to drop 50%) is 33 hours, so it'll drop 5000 the first 33 hours, then 2500 the next and 1250 the next. So whilst a 1500 shot is a lot smaller than trigger, it can take 6 days to be gone. This could be why your clinic don't want you to test sooner (yeah right, they obviously aren't ttc!!). However, a fair amount of the any drug leaves your body as waste - ie you pee it out.

After a quick play with my calculator, I reckon (even though it's only 5 days since your last shot) that if not today, then tomorrow you can trust the tests - I'm off to dust of my pom-poms for tomorrow, as I'm sure they'll be needed!!

Lelaini font of all knowledge perhaps you can help me with something which has really been bugging me (as i still cling to some hope!!) - do you or anyone else have an idea what happens if one embryo sticks and the other does not? Would that induce a period? Surely it has to cause some bleeding??

Sammy - really have everything crossed tight for you! Looking so promising and i really hope its your time!

Hopes wishing you well tomorrow - nice harvest of mature eggies for you!

Deeni fertilisation report looking great - with that many you should have no problem getting to blast stage!

Pupo ladies, how are we all getting on? Im still hanging in there but increasingly doubtful but refuse to give up hope!

What happens next? Well its not something i want to think about much but i guess we will have to just keep trying. It would probably be Nov/Dec before my clinic would let me go again and with Xmas, they may push me into next year! At my age, sucess rates are 1 in 5 so i have always said i would try 5 times if necessasry then have to face the fact that its not for me!

Angel - I remember reading that a non-implanted embryo just gets re-absorbed into your body, or comes out in the wash - iykwim! I know this is what can happen when both embryos implant and then one doesn't make it during the first few weeks, I also know some ladies bleed a bit (and some a lot) - but this is a few weeks in, not at the really early stages. Then again you get those women who bleed all through their preganacies. Again nothing in this game is certain, which only adds to our anxiety!

Helpful, aren't I??

Thanks Leilani, pretty much as i expected - like everything in this bloody game - no hard and fast rule!!

Sorry it's taking so long to reply I'm at work but will come on tonight to catch up with everyone.

Leilani - yes I feel now that it's had all day thurs fri sat sun mon and today... To leave my system. I can't see that alone showing up now let alone being strong enough to bring up a positive on a cb digi. I hope I'm right... Allan is calling the hospital to quiz them over taking more progesterone but I know they will say not to!

Thanks for your research leilani I really appreciate it. I am going quite insane and frantic now and can't stop crying. I can't even celebrate because it's not my OTD and I want to see what happens. will probably all turn to rarebit knowing my luck :(

I'm back home and finally had a chance to look back a few pages!

Sue, :hugs: sorry you were feeling so emotional.

Deeni - fab news on your embies! I know you'll have tons of blasties.

Baby, Angel, Spring & Star - Thinking of you. :dust:

Leilani & Blue - Hope all is well. xx

Sammy - Not sure about the varying lines, but thrilled you got "pregnant" on a digi. They are much less sensitive than the others.

Hopes - EC is so soon. I'm sure you did everything right. Can't wait to see how it goes tomorrow.

Hope I didn't miss any one. xx

Things went well at my scan yesterday. My estradiol level is above 300. I have many follicles on both ovaries (16 left, 22 right) but most are small. I had about 4-5 that were getting close to the 1cm range. The Dr. told me to continue the same dose of Gonal F and Lupron. I also have to continue with the Dexamethesone and Aspirin. Can't wait to see how things change by tomorrow! I still feel great. I have had no side effects (other than an occasional hot flash at night). I'm on a really low dose, so that may be helping. (Sorry if you've already seen this in another thread).

Wow bizy, thats a whole lot of follies! Hope they continue to grow for you! Glad they are monitoring you so well! Good luck tomorrow, look forward to the update!

Wow Bizy on so many follies! Hope they all grow nice and big! By the way, I love your picture!

OMG have just come back from having a facial! It was great! A brilliant thing to do in the 2ww. It was so relaxing, for the first time in ages I just lay there and chilled. Ahhh it was sooo nice!! Pupo girls you have to have one. I feel so much better and less stressed. Am even feeling a bit positive.

Love to you all:hugs::hugs:

OMG have just come back from having a facial! It was great! A brilliant thing to do in the 2ww. It was so relaxing, for the first time in ages I just lay there and chilled. Ahhh it was sooo nice!! Pupo girls you have to have one. I feel so much better and less stressed. Am even feeling a bit positive.

Love to you all:hugs::hugs:

Sounds like a plan Spring! I found the same when i got my hair done - time to flick through rubbish magazines and chat about holidays and tv programmmes was great!

Angel - I remember reading that a non-implanted embryo just gets re-absorbed into your body, or comes out in the wash - iykwim! I know this is what can happen when both embryos implant and then one doesn't make it during the first few weeks, I also know some ladies bleed a bit (and some a lot) - but this is a few weeks in, not at the really early stages. Then again you get those women who bleed all through their preganacies. Again nothing in this game is certain, which only adds to our anxiety!

Helpful, aren't I??

I had two transfered with the first IVF and only one made it and i never had any bleeding at all, like Leilani said it just gets absorbed... well mine did, other people may have different stories?

ooo that facial sounds great Springflower! Congratulations on your BFN too :haha:. I know testing is stressful and evil but I have absolutely no willpower. I'm planning on next testing on Friday and then probably everyday until OTD. AF would normally be due on Sunday although I know the progesterone messes that up.

Bizy - welcome home and congrats on your scan. Lots of follies there. Looking good!

Hopes - I'm sure the trigger went fine. Good luck with the Lovenox. Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and look forward to hearing how it went later :hugs:

Leilani - Thanks for all the info. I was wondering about the 2 embie thing too.

Angel - In theory I should also be starting the process again Nov/ Dec but obviously I won't be joining you because you will be getting good news hopefully very soon :hugs:

BabyChristie and Star - hang in there. you're almost there :hugs: No AF is no AF :hugs::hugs:

Deeni - That's great news about your embies. I'm sure you will definitely get a blast out of that lot of fighters.

Sammy - A positive is a positive no matter how faint the lines are. You could just have duff sticks or be using lots of different test brands which will all have different sensitivities. As long as you keep seeing 2 lines you're fine :hugs:

TMI but is anyone else feeling super bloated and gassy? I feel pretty disgusting lol :blush:

Have a good evening x

ooo that facial sounds great Springflower! Congratulations on your BFN too :haha:. I know testing is stressful and evil but I have absolutely no willpower. I'm planning on next testing on Friday and then probably everyday until OTD. AF would normally be due on Sunday although I know the progesterone messes that up.

Bizy - welcome home and congrats on your scan. Lots of follies there. Looking good!

Hopes - I'm sure the trigger went fine. Good luck with the Lovenox. Will be thinking of you tomorrow morning and look forward to hearing how it went later :hugs:

Leilani - Thanks for all the info. I was wondering about the 2 embie thing too.

Angel - In theory I should also be starting the process again Nov/ Dec but obviously I won't be joining you because you will be getting good news hopefully very soon :hugs:

BabyChristie and Star - hang in there. you're almost there :hugs: No AF is no AF :hugs::hugs:

Deeni - That's great news about your embies. I'm sure you will definitely get a blast out of that lot of fighters.

Sammy - A positive is a positive no matter how faint the lines are. You could just have duff sticks or be using lots of different test brands which will all have different sensitivities. As long as you keep seeing 2 lines you're fine :hugs:

TMI but is anyone else feeling super bloated and gassy? I feel pretty disgusting lol :blush:

Have a good evening x

Lol.. i love your positivity Sue... i dont think i have any i was sobbing my heart out at the test being faint this morning. What a head wrecker.... i am still not convinced everything is ok because of that but thanks for your PMA.... it does help me to try and have some hope! :hugs::hugs:

I had loads of wind with the first IVF and FET as well. I have not been quite so bad this time round. The first time i was like a beach ball... filled with gas! :haha:

According to the 1st message I am the first to test. Still feeling a little negative, I have one more day until I test ... !!!! No pressure ...

I really don't feel any different apart from putting on alot of weight :( my tummy is completely out of control.

If I did test on the 12th and it's a BFN is that it then?? No waiting a few days as this could change, or is this test you are given by the clinic "it" ... ??

K Mor xx

According to the 1st message I am the first to test. Still feeling a little negative, I have one more day until I test ... !!!! No pressure ...

I really don't feel any different apart from putting on alot of weight :( my tummy is completely out of control.

If I did test on the 12th and it's a BFN is that it then?? No waiting a few days as this could change, or is this test you are given by the clinic "it" ... ??

K Mor xx

Hi KMor, I really hope this is it for you! How many days post EC and ET will you be on the 12th? I think most clinics hope that by then you should get a BFP if you are going to BUT I know of people who have got a BFN on test day and then got a BFP up to a week later! Hopefully this won't be the case cos you'll get a BFP straight away anyway! But, if it does happen, I guess you would just call your clinic and see what they say?

I'm keeping everything crossed for you.:dust:

Hey Girls!!

A lot of you I know... and I am cheering you all on. I'm sorry this is my first post in here, but I did the whole IVF blog during my first round and it was devastating...

I had my second IVF in July and found out on August 3rd that I am officially preggers.

I'm writing to you all because it has been a long almost three years, and even after a failed IVF cycle I am living proof that this will work for you. I am very cautiously pregnant, but seeing my first EVER "pregnant" hpt was too much not to share.

A few things I did differently:
1. I Put me first!
2. Worked out almost daily
3. Drank Whey protein shakes (helps with endo and follicle growth).
4. Drank a lot of water and gatorade
5. Convinced myself that I truly had no say in what was going to happen. I was able to put aside the psycho thoughts of having a baby. I truly acted selfish and almost like life would be better without a child (totally not true, but helped). I thought about how life could be without kids... I know that sounds crazy, but my husband was so proud that I wasn't obsessing...It helped us both :)

Obviously, nothing is set in stone until I see my beautiful baby being born, but I think we all deserve to be able to see a BFP.

Here's to praying for a healthy baby for us all!! I love yall, and I won't be moving anywhere until I feel ready... anything can happen...

:dust::dust:

Hi Bebe! Glad you stopped in. Congrats again! I totally have that same mind set so hope it works for me too. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->