• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

No! Sammy, I really, really hope the tests are wrong. Don't the hpts get all screwy when it comes to IVF? Are you able to go in for a blood test? This just can't be it, after all you've been through. :hugs: :hugs:

No! Sammy, I really, really hope the tests are wrong. Don't the hpts get all screwy when it comes to IVF? Are you able to go in for a blood test? This just can't be it, after all you've been through. :hugs: :hugs:

I have never tested so late before.... last IVF i had a BFP at 10dpo and now im 3 days late. A FRER brought up a strong positive 2 days ago then yesterday it was lighter... i ran out to get a CB digi and used FMU and it brought up Pregnant... not tonight though.

At 8.30pm i have an apt at the midwifes... i will ask them to test the urine, i dont know if they will but its not looking good. I am never ever late.... ive not been on meds for 6 days and that was only 1500 IU, would be out by now. The hospital never supported me with progestone long enough in my opinion. I would love to think its because its not FMU but i held my urine for 5 hours and at this stage it should bring up a positive result if im pregnant.... and it didnt! OTD is Saturday but whats the point? At 3 days late i cant see how it would not detect something.

I just feel dead inside.... :cry::cry::cry:
Thanks for your reply though.... :cry::cry::cry:

Sammy,i really hoping it a faulty test or something! Good luck with your app xox

Sammy, I'm so sorry this is happening today. I just hope the midwife can give you some answers this evening. Sending huge :hugs::hugs: and still hoping there's a positive outcome. xxx

Hopes - that's excellent news, well done! I hope you feel a bit better now and that the little eggies give you a good fertilisation result tomorrow.:hugs:

Hopes - great result hun! Cant wait to hear the fertilisation update - want lots of nice embies from you!

Sammy,i really hoping it a faulty test or something! Good luck with your app xox

Thanks hun... i know its not going to be though, i hope your right and im wrong i really do.... but in my heart of hearts i know this is the end. I am not going to pretend i have any faith what so ever left cos then i would be disallusioning myself or lying.... :cry:

Teeheee thanks! I still feel really premenstrual though :(
It's a folk festival. I'm not hugely into that sort of music, but it's a lovely atmosphere.
How are you both doing?xxxx

I told DH tonight about your portaloo test and he reminded me that a few weeks ago, we went to a festival and I had to go into the ambulance backstage and inject my stims! The St John's ambulance men were very happy to let me - it was certainly memorable!

I still feel the same too :(

Since we are sharing festival experiences - i went to see red hot chilli peppers, coldplay & U2 (my dream line up) but got a headache during a support act (Kelis)and went to st johns for tablets.Well that was it for me - fell asleep under a speaker and missed the whole thing! Whats relevant to my current experience?- i now know tablets with codeine dont agree with me!

Sammy -is there still no sign of Af or other symptoms? There is still hope!

Thanks hun... i know its not going to be though, i hope your right and im wrong i really do.... but in my heart of hearts i know this is the end. I am not going to pretend i have any faith what so ever left cos then i would be disallusioning myself or lying.... :cry:

I totally understand your need to face reality, without illusions or self-deceptions, and I admire you for it. On the other hand, I'm hoping against hope that your body is tricking you, the tests are wrong & that you really are pregnant. Even if you're right, and you probably are, I don't want it to be true. It may seem silly, but I feel so invested in your journey after reading your journal & posts. Maybe it's a selfish kind of care -- that if it doesn't work for you, then how can it work for me -- but I do care, and I'm praying that it all turns out well for you. Do you have a next step? If you can think about that yet?
Sending you lots of :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: across cyberspace.

im in floods of tears i dont even klnow how im going to do this appointment..... what a nightmare!!!

I look a right state :cry::cry::cry:

ahhh sammy :cry: I was so excited for you, that truly is just horrible. What can I say, life is really unfair sometimes and you don't deserve it. I really hope your body has just gone a bit mad and will bring that BFP back. So do you think it took then now it's not taken?

Ahhh :( so upsetting, big hugs for you :hugs:

ahhh sammy :cry: I was so excited for you, that truly is just horrible. What can I say, life is really unfair sometimes and you don't deserve it. I really hope your body has just gone a bit mad and will bring that BFP back. So do you think it took then now it's not taken?

Ahhh :( so upsetting, big hugs for you :hugs:

I dont know hun.... just been to the midwifes, wouldnt test, wouldnt give beta.... fucking nothing! She said it doesnt look good... yeah we know that! Basically call them Saturday OTD.... great! All turned to ratshit xxx

Hi PUPO gals! Hope your beans are all getting comfy. Hopes, fab news. FX for good fertilization.

Sorry you are going through this Sammy. I'm not giving up on you. :hugs:

Angel, hope the spotting is a good thing and :witch: stays away. I'm not giving up on you either! :hug:

*Sorry if you've seen this in another thread!
I just received the results of my bloods and scan. My estradiol is up to 718. I have lots of small follicles but some have become dominant. I have 3 follies on my left (11mm) and 6 follies on my right (3 that are 11mm and 3 that are 13mm). So far everything looks good. The Dr. is pleased with that and told me to continue the same dose of Gonal F (75 units). I am glad I'm responding well but don't have side effects! Today was the first time I could feel my ovaries a little though. I have another scan/blood test on Friday. They think I may be looking at EC by the end of next week! :happydance:

Bizy that sounds positive! Hope the wee follies manage to catch up - the end is now in sight!!

Sammy - thinking about you! Sorry your appointment didnt go so well - my clinic were the same - test on test day and let them know then!

Hope everyone else is keeping well.
xoxo

So sorry Sammy. There's not much I can say to help at the moment but I really am thinking of you and I feel dreadful for you. I hope your DH is looking after you right now. :hugs::hugs:

Bizy - so pleased your scan results were good. Looks like a good number going on there and getting quite big now so won't be too long till EC hopefully. Wishing you lots of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->