IVF/ICSI in July

No need to apologize. It's hard not to symptom spot. It sounds like implantation to me!

Hi hopes, let's hope it is implantation cramps! When do you plan on testing? I don't know how I am going to make it until the end of the week. :wacko:

Bizy, congrats on your 6 embies and can't wait for them to make it to blast!

Well, I bought 4 pregnancy tests today. I had to go to the store anyway and I couldn't resist! DH wants to wait until Saturday (14dpo) but I want to do it on Thursday (12dpo). I still have light cramping and it is so confusing. I just don't want it to be AF. I am so nervous for a BFN. I already love my embie and want it to be our future baby so bad. What if it isn't it? I will be devastated. :nope:

Deeni, cramping is good! FX for a bfp in a few days time.

You Pupo girls are showing some really good symptoms right now - keeping everything crossed for you!

Hopes do you have a confirmed test date yet and i will add it to the list? Any plans to test early? Sorry the remaining wee guys didnt make it to freezing but looks like you wont be needing any spares this time!

Bizy hope the embies are growing strong!

Hopes - Your symptoms are sounding really promising! Sorry about the others but as Angel said - you aren't going to need them.

Deeni - Cramping is a very good sign. I would definitely use up those tests as you've got nothing to lose - if they are negative then you can tell yourself its because you tested too early and if its positive then you get your BFP as soon as possible :winkwink:

Angel - How are you feeling Hon?

Bizy - yeay for getting all those embies and congratulations for getting to try for a Blast. You last three are looking so positive. its about time we got some good news on here.

Where is everyone else? Star - are you still unofficially testing? :dust:

Hey Ladies :flower:

Sorry I haven't really been about these last couple of days, coming back to work has been crazy busy!

So I think I've caught up with everyone...

Deeni - Hang in there your nearly there! Cramping sounds good. Can't wait to see what the score is on Saturday! :hugs:

Star - I really really hope your line has got darker. I think having a faint line is worst than none at all, you must be on tenterhooks! :hugs:

Bizy - Great news you are going for blasties. How many will you have put back in?:hugs:

Hopes - Sorry your little ones didnt make it through freezing, but you've got 3 lovely eggies snuggled inside making themselves at home.:hugs:

Sue - Hello my lovely! I think two months on the NHS isn't bad, it's good you get another hsot. Where I am you only get one and it's a 3 yr wait, hence opting for private! Hope you're doing ok, I found the weekend really tough but am better now I'm at work:hugs:

Angel - Hello! How are you doing? Have you made any further plans for next time yet?:hugs:

Well no news from me, I'm still spotting but expecting the dependable AF to show up anytime now. The cramps are here so I've got my Anadin ready! I can't get into our clinic until the 2nd week of September to have our review meeting, wish I was sooner I'd feel better if there was a definate plan of action! Anyone else who's trying again scared? I'm so scraed the next attempt won't work and thought of that terrifies me. Sorry all I've got a bit negative!!

Love to everyone :hugs:

Spring - im really scared about next time too. I hate the whole process and it doesnt get any easier with practice! I am not getting any younger and the thought that this will be my 3rd time (out of 5 which i have set for myself) and eventually i may have to face the fact that i will never have a baby terrifies me. Its so hard to stay positive isnt it!?

Spring are you sure there is no hope left for you? Are you still doing the pessaries?

Sue it would be lovely to have a familiar face next time around - not that i wish it on you but you know what i mean!

Spring - OTD is tomorrow isn't it. Maybe you're not out yet :winkwink:. We're hoping to be NHS funded this time round again as we are extremely lucky and get 3 free gos where we currently live and this next time will be the 3rd attempt. However we are moving house next month to an area which doesn't fund any cycles so if they discover this then we'll probably have to go private.

It is so hard doing repeated go's but at least we're all doing something practical. Even if it never works at least we know we've done all we can. I also got into a real panic last week about never having a live baby or being pregnant again but have decided to do the ostrich thing and pretend its not going to happen. I'm 35 next month, which seems to be a big deal in IVF world, and DH is 42 (no offense to people on here who have passed this minor milestone). I was wondering about whether I should get my name down on the adoption process now as I've heard it takes about 3 years. However DH says that would be giving in so we're going to try and stay positive and just wait our turn for a BFP that works out. Unfortunately for us getting pregnant in the first place is just half the battle.

:hugs: to everyone.

Ladies I'm definately out. Did a test for OH this morning as he didnt believe me and it was a big fat "NOT PREGNANT" think that was harder than no line.:cry:

This is going to sound wrong, but its a comfort to know others are scared too. I'm worried to have the conversation with OH about how long to continue trying for. I don't want to give up. I'm only on cycle one, but the low was so hard I'm so scared about the next one. I feel like the upset can only get worse with each unsuccessful go.

Sue I can't bare to think how hard it must be for you to want something so badly and then to have that taken away it just too cruel. I think you are very brave.:hugs: I would keep quiet about the move and hope the next attempt comes quickly.

Ladies we have to believe we'll get there, and I wish with everything that I have that we do - sooner rather than later!!:hugs::hugs:

Spring - I'm stll not convinced you are out. Digital tests are much less sensitive thatn others. Get your self a first response and tect with that.

Hi ladies!

I'm so sorry i've not been on here much, i've been keeping up with you guys but just not saying much.

For those of you that are still cycling - I've got everything crossed for you and praying for implantation!!

For everyone else - I'm so sorry that it hasn't happened for you this time, like spring said, I also have to believe that one day my dream of a family will come true coz I can't imagaine my life without children. I know it's just so hard to keep going but it's all we've got. I really hope that we all get our BFPs in 2010.... I keep saying it but PMA!!

Love and hugs to you all!!

xxxxx

:hi: Hi girls! It was busy in here today!

Spring, I am also scared to death that I might never have a baby but I try to ignore that and think positively. It's going to be devastating if this doesn't work though.
We're hoping to put back 2 blasties so we'll see!

Hi Ladies, I broke down and tested today (sue, your post really cheered me on...haha). And I got two lines. Almost right away. And they are pretty dark. I don't want to get my hopes up just in case this is leftover from the hcg shot but that was about 2 weeks ago. Please let this be it!!! I posted a pic in my journal of the HPTs. My camera is horrible but the lines are still visible. I think I am in shock and disbelief right now! I am so afraid this is from the trigger. We'll see if the line gets darker tomorrow!

Yeah Deeni!!! Way to go! I would say it is not the trigger if you took it almost two weeks ago. Exactly what day on you on now? I was a real psycho yesterday morning and POAS thinking that I would get a positive from the hcg because I wanted to see what a positive pregnancy test looked like. But, it was negative, so it's definitely out of my system. And yesterday was one week and one day from my trigger. So I'm sure the trigger is out of your system! Way to go!!

OMG!!! I'm sure it's a real pg! How absolutely thrilling! :happydance:

I hope so guys! I am 6dp5dt (so I guess 11dpo). I triggered with a half dose (5,000 units) 13 days ago. I really doubt it is still in my system but who knows. I can't stop staring at my sticks. I am carrying them around the house. LOL

Hopes, I hope you are next hun!! I want us both to have our BFPs. I'm praying for all us PUPO ladies.

I'm so excited for you Deeni! When do you have a blood test?? I'm only 2dp5dt and want to test already! You have given me hope!!
And I forget.....did you have any implantation symptoms?

hopes, my only symptoms have been low level cramping the last few days (4-5dp5dt) and I have been extremely tired but not able to sleep at night. I also have sore bbs. But I really put all this up to the progesterone shots. Oh, and don't forget I only put one back so you have three snuggling in there. One of those embies has to be a fighter!

My blood test is Monday but if my line is darker tomorrow I am going to try to get in on Friday. But they might make me wait :( I'm so happy but feel like I am setting myself up for failure. This might not be real :(

Yay Deeni - that is exciting, I just inputted your data into a half life calculator, and you have like no hcg left in your system (the half dose you took would only clear your system 33 hours earlier than if you took 10 000 - due to the nature of half lives).

This is so exciting :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->