• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

Hey guys. I am sad to see there have not been any BFPs yet.

hopes and Bizy, good luck tomorrow to you both. Can't wait to hear how things go!

I am only 3 days into my "2ww" and I am already driving myself crazy. I don't have any symptoms or anything but I had a follow up dr appointment yesterday and my lining and levels look good so I guess I am still in the game. I had some issues with spotting the first few days but it turns out it was my estrogen suppositories...whoops. They are a super light pink color and they make it look like I have pink tinged CM. I feel better now but wonder why they gave me PINK suppositories?! Seems so cruel! Well, only 5 1/2 days until my official test day. I think I might break down and test the day before. Not sure yet though.

Hope everyone else is hanging in there. :hugs:

Ooh. That's good to know Deeni. I also have pink estrace pills.

Can't wait til you can test!

Oh ladies I am so sorry to hear what has been happening over the past few days. I wish I could say something to help. I've been thinking of you all loads and I'm really shocked by all this. Sending you loads of love

Update on me - started spotting on Thurs evening - the day before my OTD. Convinced myself that I was out. But, when I woke up on Friday it had stopped. So I did my pg test to be sure. And there was the faintest of faint lines. I thought I was imagining it. Got DH to look and he wasn't convinced there was even a line there! So we went to the clinic to keep our appointment and they did a pg test there as well. It came back the same. A reallly very faint positive. The nurse has said that there is some pg hormone present so one of the embies might be implanting. But, because of the spotting and the fact that the line is sooo faint, we have to test again in a week unless AF shows up first.
So I'm not celebrating yet. Going to see how this week goes and see if AF shows up or not. But, they have booked me in for a scan in 3 weeks.
It's really weird. I want to be able to celebrate and let myself feel happy. But it's so tentative at the moment that I don't want to get ahead of myself. I feel in limbo!

I hope that the rest of you who are now in 2ww or who are coming up to ET are doing well. I think we need some more good news in here.
xxxxxxxx

Aww Star thats great! I will tentativly celebrate for you in the meantime! Hope the wee one fights on for you hun!

Sending sticky bean vibes your way, Starbright ~~~~~~~~~~~

Starbright, I will celebrate for you in the meantime. I am praying for implantation and you get fab news next week. :hugs:

*Sorry if you've already seent his elsewhere!

Hey girls! I'm back. They were able to get 7 eggs, which is less than I hoped, but I'm ok with it now. I'm grateful to have enough to continue this process. Some follicles did not contain eggs (thanks PCOS) and others had not been able to catch up. Thankfully, they are doing ICSI, so I have a good chance of fertilization. ICSI is standard procedure in their office, but we could've opted out. If I had a bunch more eggs, I probably would have done traditional IVF.

They'll call tomorrow with the fertilization report and let me know when the estimated ET will be. Still praying I can have 2 blasts to transfer. I'm not concerned about extras to freeze at this point. It'd be great, but I can't be greedy!

Well done Bizy - hoping for a good fertilisation report tomorrow and that you make it to blast! Rest up all ready for transfer!

Star - Yeay!!!! Looking forward to celebrating properly next week :happydance::happydance:

Bizy - Congratulations on your 7 eggs. Hope they turn into 7 strong little embies tomorrow

Spring & Angel - I will also miss coming on here too when we're all done. It'll be weird not seeing everyone's posts

Deeni - That's mad you got pink suppositories but I bet you're so relieved too. Hope everything stays good for you.

Hopes - Hope everything went well for you today

BabyChristie & everyone else :hugs:

My clinic won't do a follow up appointment until at least the end of November / early December as they're too busy at the moment. I think that when we finally get to see them we can practically start again straight away but after I give them the official result on thursday I then have to wait for them to write to me with an appointment. Praying its before the year end. Just want to get going again asap.

Starbright, that is great news. I am hoping that your line gets darker and darker! :happydance:

Bizy, 7 eggs is great. Good luck with the fertilization report. Can't wait to hear about all the great embies developing.

Sue, any chance of getting in any earlier? Can you go on a waiting list or something? If not, the fall always flies by so you will be starting again before you know it!

Nothing new to report on my end. I had some mild cramping today and have been feeling yucky but nothing really specific. They moved my test date from Saturday to Monday because apparently they don't do pregnancy tests on Saturday. So my mind is made up and I will be POAS because there is no way on this earth I can wait until MONDAY! :haha:

Oh Star! I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

Sue, I am so sorry to hear that AF showed up at the christening. It seems the witch has a way with timing, huh?

Angel, Baby, Sammy, Spring, it sounds like you ladies are feeling a little better. I'm glad to hear that ya'll (that's the Texas in me!) are looking forward to the future.

Deeni, hope that your little ones are snuggling in! Fingers crossed for you!

As for me, I am now PUPO! With three!! I was surprised to hear that all 8 from Saturday made it to today! The best one was a good quality blast, the next one was an early blast, and the doctor decided at the last minute to transfer a third, but it was only a morela. The other five are also behind, but we'll get a call tomorrow to see if they have caught up enough to be frozen. The doctor didn't have a lot of confidence in the morela that we transferred, but we're giving it a chance. Oh please little embies, find my lining and attach!!

Yay, hopes!!! :happydance: Congrats on being PUPO!! Come on embies!! And chances sound excellent for frozen blasts...sooo great.

Yay hopes! Congrats on being PUPO!

Deeni, I would do the same. There's no way I could wait longer that I have too.

Sue, hope you can get an appt soon!

Hope all is well with everyone. Thinking of you all.

Deeni - sit tight! Hope thats the wee one get nice and comfy inside mum! Cant believe they dont test on Sat - thats ridiculous!!

Hopes - wow 3 that would sure be a shock to the system!!!! Congratulations on being PUPO & Good luck - hope they are making themselves cosy!

Sue - I really hope you get something sorted sooner with your clinic. I begged my clinic for an earlier appointment so an seeing them next Mon for my follow up but im probably also looking at end of this year/next year for another cycle which is so frustrating!

Bizy looking forward to your news!

Hope everyone else is keeping well!

I think being made to wait 2 ish months for a follow up appointment isn't on really. you will have questions and in order to move forward you need something to move onto. Regardless of when you can start your clinic should offer you an earlier appointment as you may want to change clinics which also takes time to find a new one so it's your right to have your follow up sooner than that!! that's assuming your private. If you're happy waiting till then then that's cool but if not I would push like Angel did for an earlier appointment :)

First of all Woo Hoo to Hopes! - 3 blastocysts getting comfy in there. Brilliant news :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Deeni - hope the cramping is a good implantation sign. Get peeing on those sticks soon!

Bizy - any fertilization news yet?

Thanks for all your support. I'm an NHS patient so unlikely to get bumped up the list. I know it sounds mad but not too worried about the follow up bit as its just one of those things - I doubt they could say anything much. I do trust my clinic as they got my BFP for me last time. I just want to start again as soon as possible. Angel - we may well be IVF buddies again then!

Love to everyone x

We have six healthy fertilized embryos! We have a tentative transfer on Saturday morning because they think they'll make it to blasties. I will talk to them on Thursday to see how they are doing. OMG! I am so excited. :happydance:

This is such a surreal feeling. Can't wait to be pupo!

Yeah Bizy - 6 embies is brilliant and 5 day would be awesome - hoping they all grow big and strong! Well done hun!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I have been so freaking tired lately!

We got a call from the lab this morning that all 5 of the embies stopped developing, so we don't have anything to freeze. I'm a little disappointed, but I'm just going to focus on the three waiting to snuggle in!

So I'm already going crazy in the wait and symptom spotting. This evening I started having this dull pain/sensation in the very lowest part of my stomach on the left side. It's not really my stomach because any farther down and it would be my crotch, so very low. Could this possibly be implantation? I'm sorry for being psycho about this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->