• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

My spotting's started. It really is a shitty Friday 13th:cry::cry: I know I'm out now.

This is such a horrible day.

Angel, BabyC, Kmor & Sammy - I am so so sorry. Its just not fair. Don't really know what else to say other than I am thinking of you all and very sad for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hopes - Sounds like you had almost identical Eggs & fertilization to me! Seven is still a very good number Hon. Hoping your embies stay strong and that if you have ET tomorrow it goes well - but keeping fingers crossed you make it to Monday too :hugs:

Spring - :hugs:. I spotted this afternoon too. I also keep having AF cramps and have just noticed a large spot looming on my forehead. I fear that I'm out too. Didn't even bother testing this morning. Will not test now till Monday but to be honest I think AF will show up first.

Deeni - try not to worry. Spotting is normal after EC and ET because your cervix is so sensitive and sometimes gets bashed a bit by the procedures.

Bad timing unfortunately means I'm away all this weekend in Ipswich. It's my baby niece's christening party and I'm going to be a 'god' mother. I also have to do a set reading on how special babies are in front of the 50 guests :shock:. It will be tough but I guess us ladies on here truly appreciate what a gift a Baby would be so it seems a tad ironic. Will try not to be too bitter, but as Spring said, today is just a shitty day.

Love to everyone x

:hugs: Spring & Sue - you both have a bit of time so dont give up - a bit of spotting is fine - implantation!!!!

Sue i wish you well - i dont think i would be woman enough for that gig!

:hug: Spring and Sue...

This is a very tough day. :(

Thankfully, I have some positive news:
Had a scan today and my EC is scheduled for Monday! OMG!
Everything looks good, so I will take my last stims tonight. I have the trigger tomorrow at 10 pm and the retrieval on Monday morning. It's really happening!
I can also take my last aspirin and steroid tonight. I'll start the aspirin back up in a few days.

Here's the low down of my ovaries:
Left: (8 total) 5 follies at 15.5mm, 3 follies at 12mm
Right: (8 total) 3 follies at 18mm, 3 follies at 16mm, and 2 at 14mm
They expect that the smaller ones may catch up and I'll end up with a good number on Monday.

Sue, you are a very strong woman for doing what you're going to do. I'm pretty sure I would not be able to do that. Or at least just be too damn stubborn to even try!

Spring, hopefully you aren't out yet? Maybe just late implantation bleeding?

Deeni, I hope your embie is snuggling in nice and tight!

Hope everyone is making it through this Friday the 13th..... it's almost over!

Just wanted to pop in an share a bit of good news this morning. I got a call from the lab that my embies are doing great, and one of them even fertilized late. So I have 8 total, 5 eight cell (good rating) and 3 six cell (average rating). So we get to go to a 5 day transfer! I am thrilled! Just keep growing strong little embies!!

Hope everyone is doing well and that you all have a good weekend!

I said this on another thread, but fab news Hopes! :)

Today is trigger shot day for me! I feel slightly different today. My ovaries feel a little heavy. I guess that's because they are ready to pop! Other than that, still feel pretty good. Can't wait for Monday!

Thinking of you girls. xx

Quick question,

Did you bring your husband's sample to the Dr. on the day of the egg collection or did he have to do it there? I asked the nurse yesterday if we could bring it and she said yes, as long as it's in a sterile cup. I forgot to mention that I live an hour from the clinic so I'm worried the sperm won't last as long as they'll need to.

Hopes that is brilliant news - really cheered me up hearing that - well done hun!!

Bizy good luck with the trigger! DH produced his sample at the clinic - they had a room set aside and took him in while they were preparing me for EC.

Spring how are you today hun? What about the other pupo ladies? Hope you are all well.

Just to compound my misery, i got a BFN on my HPT this morning! As if i didnt already know and AF from hell just to kick me further!

Thanks angel. Sorry about your rough morning!

Hey Ladies

Hopes - Your embies sound great! and you managed to get to blasty stage thats eggcellent news :haha:. How many will you have put back on?:hugs:

Bizy - Congrts on the trigger! You're nearly there now:thumbup: My Oh's did the same as Angel's. I htink an hour is too long, you want the swimmers to be the best possible quality. Goodluck for Monday:hugs:

Deeni - Hope your little embroys are getting nicley settled in :hugs:

Angel - It's just crappy isn't it! My AF pains are a lot worse than normal too. I'm also desperate to stop the pessaries but the clinic won't let me until my testing day, which is Thursday. Did you say you were going to try again in November? Big hugs to you:hugs:

Sue - Wow lady you are brave! Hats off to you! My spotting has got worse as have my AF pains. I know I'm out, I won't bother testing until the test day and I'm only doing that because the clinic say you still have to test! How are you? Really hope yours has gone!:hugs:

Sorry I wasn't about yesterday, I needed a day to cry all my tears. Which I've done now and although I feel like crap still I'm trying to focus on the postives which was I completed the cycle which at one stage I didn't think I'd get to, Will be trying again asap looks like that will be mid October. We'll also meet with the clinic to dicuss what went wrong and a new protocal for next time. I'm sure I'll feel more positive after that!

Love to everyone:hugs::hugs:

Sammy, Angel, Kmor, Spring - so sorry to hear your news. Big :hugs::hugs:

Bizy - good luck for EC on Monday, things are looking great so far :happydance:

Hopes - congrats on the amazing numbers. So glad that you are going to get to a 5 day transfer. Success rates seem so much higher with that so hope it all goes perfectly :hugs:

Deeni - hope everything is going well for you and that you are feeling ok. Wishing you lots of luck for test day.

Sue - any more news? Really hope the spotting wasn't AF - we need some good news here and I hope you are the one to bring it to us. xx

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on here for being so supportive to me on what was a quite difficult journey. I honestly don't know how I would have survived without having you guys to share this with. I'm just sorry that there haven't been any success stories from us to date, but I'm sure the remaining lovelies are going to make up the numbers for us!!

I'm hoping to go again in October, I have a meeting with my clinic in 10 days so I'll know more then. I've updated my journal, but just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all on here. You've been my lifeline. :hugs::hugs:

Has anyone heard anything from Starbright? She must be past her OTD by now??? Fingers crossed one of us made it to BFP!

It's strange really because the odds of IVF working are only 25%, that's one in four chance. With three threads I have been on now, one person in 4 got their BFP. There is only Starbrights results to go now out of our batch of PUPO's so maybe she is preggars??!!!!

I hope so Sammy. We could really use some good news!

Trigger is done. Roll on Monday morning... Starting to get excited.

Hi Everyone

Just popping on here quickly to wish Hopes congratulations on getting to blasto and good luck for ET tomorrow. Also good luck to Bizy for EC. Looking forward to hearing how you both got on tomorrow :happydance:

Well AF reared its ugly head about halfway through the christening on Saturday which was truly marvellous :growlmad:. Both DH and I have had a good cry and are feeling a bit better about it today. I don't understand why I need to keep taking the suppositories though? - I was wondering about saving the box for next time around.

Big :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone who's feeling sad today and thank you all for your fantastic support. This is the first thread I've regularly joined and you have all been brilliant xxx

PS you remaining ladies now have excellent statistical chances of success! Come on Deeni, Star, Bizy & Hopes :happydance:

Hey Sue - I too am supposed to take the suppositories until Thursday, just in case I am pregnant. This just makes me angry because I know I'm not and I feel like I'm just wasting money. Because I promised my mum though I will continue to take them until them. I can't believe AF showed up at the Christening, what a bag of shite! Am reallt sorry it didn't work out for you. It's so hard isn't it, I didn't realise how much I could cry. Keep strong Sue.:hugs:

Bizy goodluck for EC:hugs: and Hopes goodluck for ET:hugs: It's gonna be a busy day tomorrow!!

For all you ladies left, my OH said the same thing. Stats wise you're looking good!:hugs:

Love to everyone:hugs: I'm going to miss this thread when it winds down...

Baby, FX your appt goes well and you can start in Oct.

Thanks Sue. Sorry about the witch. :hugs:

Hi spring! Thanks for the encouragement.

Bizy & Hopes, will be thinking about you gals all day tomorrow -we all have our hopes pinned on you and the few others remaining in the game! Do your best for us all! Remember to update us when you can.

Spring & Sue im just gutted for you guys - its devastating to come so close and loose it all! Im so sorry! Have you plans for the next step? Stay stong!

Baby you are really lucky to have an appointment so soon! Hope you get answers to your questions and are able to move forward quickly! Ironically my clinic automatically make an appointment for when you would normally be attending for 8 week scan!

Star if youre still about, hope you got good news babe!

Deeni, how you doing hun?

I agree with Spring, im really going to miss everyone but hopefully we all get our BFPs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->