• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in July

Yeah Deeni - our first!

Wonderful news - how nice for this thread to close with a hat trick of pregnants after all the heart ache!

Bizy & Hopes just you guys left!

Leilani, thanks for doing that. I am 14 days past the trigger today. How horrible would it be if this is the trigger. I am going to call the dr's office and see what they think. I wonder if they will have me come in early for the beta.

OMG! Fantastic news Deeni. :yipee:

Good luck with your betas!

Sorry girls I've not been around much - I've done a bit of stalking though even though I've been quiet!

First, congrats Deeni! That's fantastic news! I really hope you get an early beta and get everything confirmed so that you can start to properly celebrate.:happydance:

Star - any news???? Really hoping that you still have that line. :hugs:

Hopes and Bizy - keeping everything crossed for you to be our next success stories! Hope you are both doing ok - the 2ww is a real stressful time so I hope you are bearing up. xx

And to all the other girlies, I hope you are all bearing up after this one and concentrating on where we go from here. I know I've already come across many of you on other threads and journals so it will be great to keep in touch. We'll get there and we have each other to lean on until we do. :hugs::hugs:

Deeni - Woo hooo!!!!!!!!!! Brilliant news!!! :happydance::happydance: Can't believe it's our first one!!! Thanks goodness!!

Hopes and Bizy - Fingers crossed you ladies get yours as well!!:hugs:

Ohh the lovely AF got me this morning, so am offically - at last!

Love to everyone:hugs:

Ooh, it's almost time! I am getting anxious. I'll been pretty bloated and crampy this week. It's better today though (after drinking a ton of gatorade). I am still uncomfortable, but it isn't unbearable. I hope everything is fine for Saturday.

Baby, glad you stopped in. You will get there. I'll certainly be cheering you on!

Spring, sorry about AF. :hugs:

Hi Bizy, I got really bloated before transfer too but not enough to stop the transfer. The gatorade and water will definitely help! Can't wait to hear that you are PUPO!

Hi BabyC, good to hear from you! :hugs:

Hopes, how are you feeling? Any symptoms or anything?

:hugs: to everyone else!

Sorry about AF Spring. :hugs:

Thank you all for the support you have and continue to give!

Bizy, you're almost PUPO!!

Deeni, how are you feeling today? Did you take another HPT?

I don't feel anything at all. My lower back was hurting a lot this morning, but it only lasted 10 minutes or so. Other than that, nothing. I'm so scared that I should be feeling something. This wait is so hard!!

Hope you all are doing well!

I second that hopes! You are all so supportive. Thanks!

Springflower, I don't know how I missed it but I just reread your post and saw AF came on. I am so sorry! :hugs::hugs:

Baby nice to see you back - i have and will continue to follow you on your journal if you dont mind!

Spring - sorry the witch has finally got the better of you! Its so frustrating when you know in your heart its over but have to just keep going with the pessaries etc!

Hopes i have read of women having so many symptoms (including lower back pain)and equally as many with none and still they get a BFP as i am confident you will - 2 ww sucks!!

Bizy good luck with the transfer tomorrow. Have you had any more progress updates on the wee ones?

Deeni any joy getting an earlier test?

Hope everyone else is keeping well and planning the way forward!

No progress updates, as the nurse can't give me info from the embryologist. All is well though since the Dr. hasn't called.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Bizy! What time is your transfer?

Fingers crossed that everything goes perfectly. Keep us posted!

Erin

Good luck with your transfer tomorrow Bizy.

Spring :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hope everyone else has a good weekend x

Barts told us that we have to wait 6 months for our next ICSI as they are really busy. I'm not really prepared to wait that long so have been looking up other london clinics to try and fit a privately funded go in between.

Bizy, wanted to wish you tons of luck for tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you.

Sue, 6 months is a long time to wait. Good luck finding a clinic to schedule you asap!

I am feeling super sick this afternoon. Had to leave work early as my stomach is in knots. I really don't think it is morning sickness since it is such early days but I do think my hormone levels are roughing me up. Can't wait until Monday. No luck in moving the beta up. The nurse wasn't budging. It irked me a little especially because she didn't seem at all excited that I had a positive hpt. I guess it is no big deal to all of them. :nope:

I can't wait to be pupo. My appointment is at 8:30 am. We'll be up early since it's an hour away and I have acupuncture first.

Sue, sorry it will take so long. Hope you find a better option.

Deeni, sorry they wouldn't do the beta sooner. Although, we know it's going to be a big fat positive!!! :)

Epd, how are you doing?

Mummy, only 6 days to go!!!

Good luck tomorrow Bizy! I'll be thinking about ya!

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well Deeni, but apparently all the pregnancy hormones just make you a mess. And it looks like they're already getting you!

I POAS this morning, but it was negative. I took a test that said it's accurate up to 6 days early, which would be today. I wish it would have been positive to help cure my nerves, but I haven't given up hope yet as I know it's still early. Nothing else to really report except that I had another 10 minute lower back pain again this afternoon. Hopefully it means something good!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'm doing ok Bizy...still paranoid but ok...have my next scan on Monday and hopefully that will give me some peace of mind for a while!

Yay for PUPO tomorrow-you must be over the moon!

I am! It's surreal to think that I'll be pupo tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->