IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi everyone

Hope everyone is well. There seems to be a lot of people on here part way through their cycle or starting soon. I am starting down regulating again tonight. The thought of this cycle makes me feel sick after what happened last time (zero fertililization). I am so scared its all going to happen again even though we are having ICSI. The doctor said he couldn't gurarantee it would make a difference. I know this is my only chance to have a baby so I'm going to grit my teeth and get through it. I just wish I knew why it all went so wrong last time.

xxxxx

hiya cvaeh, good luck for starting DR hun!!! stay positive hunny, im sure it will go great hun this time!!!!!! sending u lots of luck 4 ur cycle hun and loads of babydust!!!!!! xxx

Lanny- That is fab they can fit u in next cycle! soon be starting x

Laura- Aww im so happy for u hun and cant wait to see another scan pic soon! hehe x

Cvaeh- yay for starting dr again! your bound to feel nervous after last time but ICSI helps sooo many couples so try and keep some pma and im sure u will get to transfer this cycle x

AFM- Im on day 11 of dr tomorrow!! going so fast and have my baseline scan on the 4th oct so hope my lining nice and thin by then. AF arrived today 4 days late so hope it is not too painful this time xxx

hya grls scan went great yesterday start stimming 2 moz and egg colection shouled be sceduld for 5 6 7 th of october yay and its ok africa hun dw xx

hya grls scan went great yesterday start stimming 2 moz and egg colection shouled be sceduld for 5 6 7 th of october yay and its ok africa hun dw xx

Yay for a great scan yesterday. Wont be long until egg collection wishing u lots and lots of babydust :dust:

Hi everyone

Hope you're all well.

Can anyone tell me how long your joint consultation lasted for? just trying to sort out how long hubby has to book off work.

:flower:

Kazza - great news! Join the stimming club!
Cvaeh - good luck hunny - dig in and stay strong, this is a whole new chance you're starting now.
Africa - hope you are still doing well?
Babies - think out appointment was around 1 hour

AFM - I had my day 9 stimming scan yesterday and all went well. Lost count but there were at least 10+ follicles on each side, some of which were 17-18mm, others 13mm and smaller. The nurse described them as 'perfect' - ha ha!
So - booked in for EC on Tuesday am - yikes. My last dose of stimms tonight and trigger shot tomorrow. Action stations!!

xxxx

Just realised that I wont be able to have a day 5 transfer (if we got that far) as it will be a Sunday and LWH is closed. I'm a bit cheesed off now, as that chance has been taken away.
Back on the 2 vs. 1 debate again now.....xx

thanks all just started myt stims today not to long now gt another scan booked for friday xxx

https://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10771;474/st/20110914/l/28/dt/5/k/885f/ttc.png

Hi Ladies :hi:

I am finally ready to inject!!! eeeeeeeeeeek!!!! :yipee:
it feels like it has taken an age to get to this point! am gonna do it at 6 every evening and hopefully sleep through any side effects! Prob wishful thinking i know!!
The nurse yesterday warned me of cysts that can happen during down regging. Has anyone had this happen to them??

Baby dust to all!!

:dust:

Hi girls.

Kazza- Glad scan went well and u can start stimms x

Jane- Wow its all happening fast now eh?! it is a shame the chance of a blast has gone but remember that lots of day 2-3 transfers work perfectly well ;-) good luck x

Nici- Great news that u can start. Good luck with 1st jab x

Babies- Our joint cons appt lasted about half hr hun but allow for a hr x

Well day 12 of dr for me today and af is sooo heavy! at least that womb lining should be nice an thin eh? lol xxx

Hi girls.

Kazza- Glad scan went well and u can start stimms x

Jane- Wow its all happening fast now eh?! it is a shame the chance of a blast has gone but remember that lots of day 2-3 transfers work perfectly well ;-) good luck x

Nici- Great news that u can start. Good luck with 1st jab x

Babies- Our joint cons appt lasted about half hr hun but allow for a hr x

Well day 12 of dr for me today and af is sooo heavy! at least that womb lining should be nice an thin eh? lol xxx

i had a lovely heavy one both times, yep itl be nice and thin now hunny!!! its exciting!!!!!!!! not long now!!, the stims realy do fly by then its EC and ET soooooo excited 4 ya all going thru all ur cycles now its going quick hehe!! xx :hugs:

Hi girls.

Kazza- Good luck for your baseline scan tomorrow! hope u can start stimms. I have looked on fb and nobody has that as their profile pic so cant add u sorry x

Jules- Welcome and good luck with treatment. You would need to attend a PIE(patient info evening) as that starts your NHS cycle. I waited around a wk for the letter inviting us to it and we attended around 5wks later. You get all your consent an blood forms there and once all results are in they bring u in for a joint consultant appt x

Jane- Glad that stimms are going well for you and good luck for fri! not long now x

Nici- Dont worry about the needles. The big ones are only for drawing and mixing when u get onto the stimms. You only use the fine needles throughout and you barely feel them going in, honestly x

MrsE- Im sorry things seem to be dragging but a good sign they think clomid could work as you want to avoid IVF if possible as its more gruelling than you
imagine. Good luck x

Susie- Ah thats brilliant news! im made up for you. Is it very emotional to be going through a long awaited pregnancy without your mum with u? im sorry to ask that but i know how emotional i get when i envisage being pregnant and not being able to share the joy with my mum as we were so close. So hard isnt it? Im very happy for you and cant wait to see scan pics!

Hi to Laura, Caz and all the gang x

AFM- I am on day 9 of dr today and tonights needle hurt a little bit but not like the other night! lol. Its only my left side that hurts, the right is always pain free but my friend said the skin is tougher on the left. All worth it i pray. It does seem to be going fast now so im hoping when i have baseline scan on the 4th oct that i get to start stimms! im so impatient now. xxx

Hi hunnie, of course I don't mind you asking. It is hard as you are emotional anyway so I found that lots of feelings/memory's came back but I also try and think positive that she would have been so happy. I think the worst thing is knowing she will never meet the baby. I am lucky though that my lovely OH is very supportive and have got good friends and family, it's never the same though. Stay strong, your mum will be with you all the way xxx

Just realised that I wont be able to have a day 5 transfer (if we got that far) as it will be a Sunday and LWH is closed. I'm a bit cheesed off now, as that chance has been taken away.
Back on the 2 vs. 1 debate again now.....xx

Hi Jane, try not to worry too much about the transfer, I had poor fertilisation rate and no blasts and look how it turned out for me! :happydance: I do think though that HC should open on Sunday's! Good luck and tons of babydust to you :dust::dust:

it feels like it has taken an age to get to this point! am gonna do it at 6 every evening and hopefully sleep through any side effects! Prob wishful thinking i know!!
The nurse yesterday warned me of cysts that can happen during down regging. Has anyone had this happen to them??

Baby dust to all!!

i gt a little cyst hun but they said nothing to worry about x

africa dont worry about ya lining i only had a 2 day af and mine was lovely and thin she said xx

Baby dust to all!!

i gt a little cyst hun but they said nothing to worry about x

Aw thanks for that hunni!! :thumbup:
i need to chill out now and let the drugs do their job!!! :happydance:
Am sure we will all have our BFP's very soon!!!!
xx

fell a bit balh 2 day today is the 2nd day of stims and still not felling anything shouled i be xx

Hello Ladies

Theres lots of activity going on at the minute! just thought i'd post a quick message to send you all lots of :dust: FX for lots of :bfp: in the comming weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->