IVF/ICSI @ Liverpool Womens Hospital

Hi everyone

Hope you're all ok.

I called the HC this morning and they said they have sent our appointment out its the 13th Oct, woo hoo so glad to finally have a date to count down to.

Hugs to all.

:flower:

That's great news!! :happydance: Fingers crossed for early Xmas present BFP!! Xx

Hi All

Hope everyone one is doing well at the different stages in progress.

Laura - Your pic is amazing and very inspirational indeed.

Africa - hows things hun with the injecting??

WEll not been on here for a while as had bloods done at LWH and due to them coming back all fine we are not eligable to help via the NHS even though wwe have been trying for over 2 years with no success.
With all that happening and looking into the cost it was a mine field and very costly. we did a little bitt of searching and found a fertility clinic in Manchester that do and egg sharing programme which in effect brings down the cost of treatment for yourself so after countless emails and paper filling ewe have our first appointment there on Tuesday which is quite exciting but at the same time making me very nervous.
Due to the fact that i will be egg sharing, my wife has also agreed to donate her eggs to the clinic for use as egg donors are in short supply so this again reduces the cost and we only have to pay for donor sperm which is great news for us as it still gives us an opportunity with IVF but at a fraction of the cost.
So if all goes well on Tuesday with the consultant, donation team and the councelling peeps my wife will start first to donate and once she has done that i can then start treatment, so hopefully and fingers crossed it will be all go for us soon.

Hi to everyone else, like i say not been on here for long so unsure where alot of people are up to.

Good luck to all, even though we are not getting treatment at LWH i will still pop on from time to time and see where everyone is at and hopefully be reading about some BFP soon.xx

Stickypolly that's great news and very exciting for you! Good luck with your appointment on Tuesday :)

Hi girls.

Babies- Yay for appt! you can start a ticker soon :) x

Hi to everyone else. Not much to report here. Having my 4th dr jab at 6pm. Time going rather fast luckily xxx

Hey Africaqueen,
how you finding the jabs??? are you doing them yourself? i will have to as my OH has a phobia against needles! When you went for your drug appt when you took meds with you, did you inject that same day with the nurse??
xx

:dust:

Hi everyone

Just a quick question about down reg being on day 23, does that depend on how long your cycles are as i have a 24 day cycle so i was wondering whether that would change the date i would down reg?

Cheers for any answers.

Its our anniversary tomorrow and excited for a great day, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hi girls.
Well day 3 of down regging for me and talk about exhausted!! i could sleep stood up! has anyone else found this? i have a lot of emotional stuff going on anyway an im tired a lot due to that but i am talking so tired i could sleep for a wk! lol.

Hope everyone is doing well xxx

yeah hun, tiredness is normal i was like that thru both of mine and i had major hot flushes and some headaches to sometimes, just try and get some rest hun! xxx

Hi hun,
Can i just ask was it your second IVF that you got your BFP?? Did you take any time off after EC?
x

hi hun, yeah was my 2nd ivf i got my bfp hunny! i booked a few holidays off hun so i had a few days to rest in between EC and ETxxx

Morning ladies.

Babies- I would call lwh and ask about that. If you have 24 day cycles it would still be cd23 though tho wouldnt it? i think... lol. I would deffo check with them. Good luck x

Polly- Nice to see you back here with some positive news! :) good luck for tuesday an hope all works out for you both and lovely that you will both be donating an giving so much hope to other women x

Nici- I am not scared of needles but im weak stomached to watch it go in so my best friend has been doing them for me as she is diabetic and been self injecting for 30yrs so safe to say she is a pro! lol. I have no bruises or marks, it never hurts and the only side effects i have had are the odd hot flush and feeling aggresive but its only early days on them yet so il see how i go. lol x

Hi to Laura, Melbram, Caz, Babydust and everyone else xxx

Hi everyone

Just a quick question about down reg being on day 23, does that depend on how long your cycles are as i have a 24 day cycle so i was wondering whether that would change the date i would down reg?

Cheers for any answers.

Its our anniversary tomorrow and excited for a great day, hope everyone has a great weekend.

Hello! My cycles vary between 24 and 28 so they started me on day 21. If you tell them your average cycle length they decide the best day for you. Have a great anniversary, it's mine on Monday :flower: xx

Hi everyone

stickypolly-glad you have some positive news.

babies- my cycles vary between 25 and 32 days so they start my downregulating on day 19. i'm starting my second cycle on day 19 this thursday.

laura- love the new scan picture. i managed to get some royal jelly capsules from the health rack. how many did you take a day? it says one on packet to support immune system but that doesn't seem a lot.

africaqueen- hows the downregulating going?

is anyone else starting down regulation this week!
xxxxx

Hi All

Hope everyone one is doing well at the different stages in progress.

Laura - Your pic is amazing and very inspirational indeed.

Africa - hows things hun with the injecting??

WEll not been on here for a while as had bloods done at LWH and due to them coming back all fine we are not eligable to help via the NHS even though wwe have been trying for over 2 years with no success.
With all that happening and looking into the cost it was a mine field and very costly. we did a little bitt of searching and found a fertility clinic in Manchester that do and egg sharing programme which in effect brings down the cost of treatment for yourself so after countless emails and paper filling ewe have our first appointment there on Tuesday which is quite exciting but at the same time making me very nervous.
Due to the fact that i will be egg sharing, my wife has also agreed to donate her eggs to the clinic for use as egg donors are in short supply so this again reduces the cost and we only have to pay for donor sperm which is great news for us as it still gives us an opportunity with IVF but at a fraction of the cost.
So if all goes well on Tuesday with the consultant, donation team and the councelling peeps my wife will start first to donate and once she has done that i can then start treatment, so hopefully and fingers crossed it will be all go for us soon.

Hi to everyone else, like i say not been on here for long so unsure where alot of people are up to.

Good luck to all, even though we are not getting treatment at LWH i will still pop on from time to time and see where everyone is at and hopefully be reading about some BFP soon.xx

Great news hunny! hope it all goes well and u get started soon! good luck and lots of babydust!!!!!!!!!! xxx:hugs:

Hi everyone

stickypolly-glad you have some positive news.

babies- my cycles vary between 25 and 32 days so they start my downregulating on day 19. i'm starting my second cycle on day 19 this thursday.

laura- love the new scan picture. i managed to get some royal jelly capsules from the health rack. how many did you take a day? it says one on packet to support immune system but that doesn't seem a lot.

africaqueen- hows the downregulating going?

is anyone else starting down regulation this week!
xxxxx

hi hunny, hows u? thanks hun im made up wiv the scan its a good one hehe! yeah hun just take one thats all thats needed, thats all i took! good luck hunny! xxx

Hi Cvaeh- How are you doing? my dr is going fine thanks. My friend does my jabs as she is a pro so no pain or bruising so far :) side effects so far are exhaustion and the odd hot flush along with some bad moods but aside from that nothing major to report so far so good xxx

Hi ladies! Just a quick visit to see how u all are? It's so busy on here,welcome to all the new ladies.
Glad all is going well for u Africa,I got very tired with both my rounds hun,it's normal. X
Laura,the scan pic is beautiful hun,so clear. Hope ur doing well. x
Polly,nice to hear from u,good luck with your treatment. X
Susie,how r things with u?x
Hi to everyone else,hope ur ivf journeys are going well. Wishing everyone lots of luck. Xx

Thats great i will def ask when we go to our appointment.

We had a lovely time thanks, went out for a meal etc it was perfect.

Hope you have a great anniversary too

:flower:x

Hi everyone

Cheers for any answers.

Hello! My cycles vary between 24 and 28 so they started me on day 21. If you tell them your average cycle length they decide the best day for you. Have a great anniversary, it's mine on Monday :flower: xx

hya ladies i am still all good got a bit off brusing on my beely now only 2 more days till my baseline scan xx

Hi girls.

Glad everyone is well.

Kazza- Good luck for your baseline scan. Im only day 7 of dr and by belly is aching a little too. All worth it hopefully x

Susie- How are you doing? been thinking of u x

xxx

Hi ladies just a quick update..... Af arrived today :happydance: so rang LWH to order the drugs, nurse has changed my drugs appointment to the day i am due to inject (12th oct) so i can do my first injection there. Eeeeek!!!

Hope things are going well for those of you that are injecting and those of you that are waiting.... Sit tight it will be ur turn soon :thumbup:

Wishing everyone lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"